Skip to content

General

FanArt: ALinkToTheFuture

Welcome to the 8BitMMO Suggestion Box!

For best results, please keep it one idea per post :)

Do not try to manipulate the voting system by creating fake accounts — you will get banned.

Thanks for your ideas!

----

As I'm no longer updating the game, I've set this ideas forum to not be able to receive new ideas.  Thanks for your many ideas and suggestions over the years, and hope to see you again on future projects :)

General

Categories

2431 results found

1. Ok this is gonna be long so pls read it through. Sim please make a rpg sytem where u can lvl up AND gain max hp increases. Don;t worry about competetive. there will be 3 pvp arenas made by you seperated by levels. like lvl 1-5 in arena 1, lvl 6-12 arena 2, abd lvl 13-20 arena 3. (20 is max level.) also u could make a place that is more rpg ish so players could do quests and fight bosses in party and maybe u could erm make this game have a Survival Inventory for your drops(armours, weaps, please…

14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Please make an easier way to get platinum without having to buy anything or trade with anyone. like make it so you can get 1+ platinum by slaying lawyer cats but make it rare.

14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. maybe be able to create a door that leads to a pocket dimension
    why?,
    useful for saving space
    stops you from having to knock a wall down while expanding your house,
    who cares just add it

14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. adds a fullscreen mode in the options.

14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  6. I Have A LOT Of Trash In My Inventory, Like Unwanted Keys & Stuff, & I NEED A Way To Get Rid Of Them. Maybe A New Tab In The Menu That Opens Your Inventory And When You Click On A Item It Asks; "Are You Sure You Want To Delete This Item?", Also I Think Something Like This Is Completely Ok. Thank You For Reading This And If You Like The Idea Please Like, Thank You! :D

14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  7. 14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Hello Labits and gentlebits. I think that the more you expand your town it will have a different title when you teleport, walk into, and use /towninfo on it.
    For a small town that has a newly places townstone (Lets call the towns StreetVille) it would say "You have entered the hamlet StreetVille"
    Once a town does it's 25p Expand it would say "You have entered the village StreetVille"
    Once a town completes it's 60p expand it would say "You have entered the town StreetVille"
    Once a town completes it's 200p expand it would say "You have entered the city…

14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. By: Romarix

14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. its red block:
    costs-100 g in shop
    rare mod-10 p (only in rubby box)
    mega rauer mod-100 p in shop

14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. With And Inside Of Towns The Mayor Should Be Able To Start and End a Lawyer Cat Survival Event

Or maybe a random event

~Urban Terror

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Sand, Snow, Obsidian etc

Water (Sinking effect + drowning after N sec)
    Lava (Death on touch)

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Building stuff is a lot more fun than stabbing cats and more quests would make it even more funnererererer.

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Some players make a mess of the world....maybe make only "Structures" persist without decay....and anything in a town of course. A "Structure" would have to meet certain Criteria, ala "Terraria". Need a Door, closed fully closed in walls, a bed perhaps....a Roof.

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Ninja Turns the player into a ninja (so the player becomes black all over etc.) and creates a shadow clone which if added could either be an illusion or a proper clone of the player character (able to attack etc.) this clone i think should follow the movements of the main player character. The devil is Red all over with small pixel horns, able to attack from afar with pixelated fire, it would have twice the speed a normal player has but this could be traded for a damaging line of pixelated fire (or anything really as long as it…

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. would be cool if you added a dino/dragon race for 500 to 700 coins
    and you should be able to choose anny skin color
    i made a sprite for it http://oi50.tinypic.com/scx8ah.jpg

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  17. how about jobs like gundealer (sells more guns than the shop) farmer (can sell plants for money) robber (optional) ( he can stel from safes but it takes him a long time to open it for robbers and a special robbing icon shows up at his head if hes stealing) cardealer (sells cars) police (can putt players in jail (there must be a reason) for 3 minutes and can make his own prison)(u cannot escape from prison by respawning) citizen (nothing) mayor (get 100 coins every day (24 hours) )

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  18. I think that there should be really hard bosses to defeat ones with like 100 HP and that would take many people to kill them. They would give every player around 50 gold and may drop an item that you could only get from that boss. Ex. A massive Cat boss might drop a tux because that's what they where but it would be like a 1 in 100 chance that way people that liked the group and fighting aspects of the game could fight hard bosses. Also a grouping system would be nice to go along with this.

Keep…

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. If you added enchantments to the game, it would be even BETTER! Like, if you bought a sword, you could do a quest for an enchantment scroll (or something) and go to an enchantment station and enchant the sword. There could be different enchantments, like: Fire, makes your opponents catch on fire; Ice, slows down your opponents; Poison, poisons opponents. I just think it would be nice. Keep up the good work!

p.s: i can't wait till i'm making games like you guys! ;)

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Every great mmo has customizable characters. It would be great if we were to change:
    Height
    none of this would affect combat. Thanks if anyone reads this!:D

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →