Skip to content

General

FanArt: ALinkToTheFuture

Welcome to the 8BitMMO Suggestion Box!

For best results, please keep it one idea per post :)

Do not try to manipulate the voting system by creating fake accounts — you will get banned.

Thanks for your ideas!

----

As I'm no longer updating the game, I've set this ideas forum to not be able to receive new ideas.  Thanks for your many ideas and suggestions over the years, and hope to see you again on future projects :)

General

Categories

2431 results found

1. You could change your skin color from a palette like this http://imgur.com/ZJjFoGO

16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  2. Drinks like i said in first time
    Buffs:
    Sprite - Faster 5 sec cost 15g
    Pepsi Faster 9 sec cost 30g
    Other drinks - Faster 10 sec cost 35g
    Vodka - Drunk 15 Sec cost 50g
    Mojito - Disables drunk cost 25g

16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I want to do fancy glass art with my spleef arenas glass lobby floor, but if i used solid blocks, you couldnt see the match going on underneath you. Also if someone wanted to build a chirch, or some other thing thats colorful AND transparent, they could. Thanks for reading.

16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. The shortcuts would allow changing the ZAxL without moving the mouse, which would allow easier placement of multiple adjacent floating blocks.

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Be able to choose from Standard, Zombie, Dragon, Lawyer Cat...whatever else.. Maybe even make them Unlockable.

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. The game is so jittery and lagged. I have to hit cats 10 times before they die and often they run around me for a few seconds before dying. Fix this please!

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I'd love to see more blocks that actually do something.
    A few ideas:

-Visitor block: Every player who touches (with E) this block will be recorded and will get a one-time reward (for example 10 coins). If the owner presses E it will get a list with all recent visitors and how many players visited in total. This way the owner can see how many times his buildings are being visited.

-Switch block: You buy this as a set. One block is a door and the other is a switch, if you press the switch (with E) the corresponding door…

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. The reason would be self explanatory, if you don't want someone in your town they shouldn't be allowed in. The town door wouldn't necessarily fix this since you might be okay with some non-citizens and not others.

1) invisible wall if you're banned from a town
    2) insta-kill if you cross into the town borders with maybe a warning before
    3) tele's player a few tiles outside the town if they enter it

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Now that we have water (WATER!!!!!!!!!!!! :D), what would be REALLY epic, is diving equipment :D.

Possibly, one of those ancient diving helmets for 200g in the shop, say, doubling or tripling the time you can spend underwater.
    Then a proper diving suit, letting you stay underwater for even longer, for say 500g.
    Finally, some sort of mystical device letting you stay underwater indefinitely, for 1 plat, or 2000g, or something like that :D

Possibly a set of flippers as well, stopping you sinking more than half a block into water, but still letting you drown :D

Just an idea,…

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. It would be very helpful if it were possible to rotate blocks. It would reduce the amount of blocks in the shop and people wouldn't need to get so many different blocks for the same purpose. (e.g. carpet blocks, etc...)

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  11. you know there a pirate hat and stuff are in the game well im thinking if there were sets so i made a pirate set first is a weapon flintlock stonger than a pistol it holds 25 ammo cost 200 gold secent cutlass as stong as a red sword this will poison (-1 heath for 5 secents) if some one hits a player in pvp cost 500 gold third is a block pirate wood to make ships and stuff fourth sails for ships five cannon and cannon balls

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. So in this suggestion I will be talking about...well, Fan Art!!! So above the Menu > button, I would like a button called Fan Art to appear and I would like the Get Gold button above the Menu > thing too. Fan art would be cool because people could make TONS of art and RobbyZ and moderators could choose them, or have a randomizer but make it appropriate art. I want this update SOOOOOO BAD!!! I would post many things. This is anice update because it will get the game more popular and whenever people are bored or out of…

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  13. Just though this game needs more combat...

Maybe more weapons, such as a boomerang, bow and arrow or shuriken?

Or more enemies, we still want the Block Troll!

Maybe even bosses, like things such as stuff like "Potato Prince"?

Just my suggestions to help some improvement :P

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. There should be in-game messages like "* Name has joined the game* or "* Name has left the game" whenever a person quits or joins. This would be a lot more convenient than typing /who every time you wanted to see if new people joined.

To prevent spam you could also mute people's joins and quits if they relog more than more than a certain number of times.

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. so you can, for example, create a own newspaper with funny stories, game updates, fight/Building Events.... but you can also write a letter to friend , send them invitations ...
    (sorry for the bad english, im german)

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  16. it would be great if i would not have to buy things like blocks how about you make a new thing in the shop called tools they should be shovel axe pickaxe and you should make like trees and piles of rocks sand areas and with those i could do this: if i have a axe i can make it my active item and choop trees with it and piles of rocks i can mine with a pickaxe and a shovel i can dig sand and get glass these things should respawn after 5 minutes i think you get the…

14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

That might be neat, but as pointed out, games like minecraft already have very elaborate crafting systems. Not much benefit to retreading the same path IMO

17. Two new mobs the uncommon Bankerpup and the rare Bankerdog.
    Bankerpup requires 2 hits to kill and drops 2 gold, whereas the Bankerdog requires 3 hits and drops 3 gold.

14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. All of the wilderness right now is just boring dirt.

14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Make it so sometimes it will rain. That does nothing, but it is still cool and adds really nice atmosphere to the world. Snow would be nice too...
    Lightnings with rainstorms... Day and night system...
    Another idea is ''scary night'' - everywhere will be ghosts, that will move too fast (a bit faster than the speed of person that moves on road), you cant kill them, they do nothing, but their eyes are shining and bring panic to your soul.
    In different weather there is different music. In normal day and night there is no music. In rain there is…

14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. It should be in the accessories that protects you from damage. It has durability so it can break. When it breaks, the user can buy a new one. It can be 250 gold.

14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →