Skip to content

General

FanArt: ALinkToTheFuture

Welcome to the 8BitMMO Suggestion Box!

For best results, please keep it one idea per post :)

Do not try to manipulate the voting system by creating fake accounts — you will get banned.

Thanks for your ideas!

----

As I'm no longer updating the game, I've set this ideas forum to not be able to receive new ideas.  Thanks for your many ideas and suggestions over the years, and hope to see you again on future projects :)

General

Categories

59 results found

1. On steam someone raised this comment. And yes the dev did actually respond. link below FYI I am Steve-0

http://steamcommunity.com/app/250420/discussions/0/34094415911780269/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →
  2. double the coins on weekends it will encourage players to log on more and make players more happy... it does not have to be every weekend though.... just a idea me and sage thought

-thehermitbros

161 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. you should be able to buy another homestone after trading one or at least not be able to trade it in the first place!!

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. If you guys added armor in the game, it would be very helpful. Like, you could buy armor in the shop with perks and also just protection. My Ideas: Wood armor, +5 hp, no perks; iron armor, +10 hp, no perks; Steel Armor, +20 hp, no perks; Silver Armor, +30 hp, no perks; Diamond Armor, +40 hp, no perks; Adamant Armor, +60 hp, stuns foes for 2 secs; Blazing Armor, +50 hp, catches foes on fire; Frozen Armor, +50 hp, freezes foes. So on and so on. Just giving you guys some ideas. =)

161 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  6. Basically, a door that needs a password instead of keys. Unlike key doors, You don't need a key to get through. However, you need to be either told the password, or solve it urself. You could set up an interesting dungeon that requires u to find signs and stuff that give hints, which will lead to the end.
    -Timelapse

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. It's extremely frustrating to have to re-purchase a 500g sword every hour. I build in a way that causes my inventory to be filled rather quickly with blocks I no longer need (clearing grass for plots, placing boundaries, etc.). I understand the concept of denying the ability for new players to drop their sword, but why not make only the white sword non-dropable? Or, better yet, make the sword give back 100% of the gold you spent on it? There's not always a trusting player there to hold it for you. At this current time, it's a more profitable option…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I think that there should be really hard bosses to defeat ones with like 100 HP and that would take many people to kill them. They would give every player around 50 gold and may drop an item that you could only get from that boss. Ex. A massive Cat boss might drop a tux because that's what they where but it would be like a 1 in 100 chance that way people that liked the group and fighting aspects of the game could fight hard bosses. Also a grouping system would be nice to go along with this.

Keep…

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Make it so that mobs don't own you while you are trying to read a sign. :)

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. It's not a bug at all and doesn't glitch the game (technically), but it would be appreciated of me if it was fixed. When you activate a telepad, you spawn on the top left corner of the telepad. It would be nice if you spawned in the center instead. You see, I was going to make a 1x1 space (with 3 walls surrounding it), but it can't be 1x1 because I get taken to the top of the wall since I spawn on the top left corner of the telepad. This story may be confusing but long story short, can…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

yeah, I need to fix this. I think I got it working right on respawn pads or one of the other pads, so I just need to copy those values over.

11. so scratman (sawrey) made a topic about remembering his username and password. so you sad "LOW PRIORITY!" "MAYBE IF IT HAD 10K VOTES ON DER SUGGESTION BAKS ID DO IT!"
    you should also make te login more visually appealing (that part was my idea)

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. he swearded altot on me Soo ADD COMMAN you say /report [player name]And he will get reported

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Just another long-term idea that soon wont happen right away. Everyone keeps on me asking what do skill points. I know that Sim didn't just add them just for the glory and for fun. And if he did (hope not), then we should share some ideas, shall we?

When I say, "Skill Points = Unlocking Spree" I mean that skill points is an additional money currency, sort of. I stated in the beginning of the idea that it would be a long-term idea because of this: Making items such as blocks, clothing, traps, e.t.c and put a "Skill Points" amount…

18 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  15. the map hasn't been updated in ages
    and also the reward blocks the TROLLOLOL is no longer there
    can you fix that please

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Yes, I will try to do a map update next week. Also, I don’t know where Trololo keeps his reward blocks, so you’ll have to take the second part up with him ;)

16. BUG: Basically clicking multiple times on a block that belongs to you quickly enough may return two or three instead of one block. While I was considering how big to make a square of grass I was preparing for an idea, I was picking them up by clicking a lot on the ground so I don't have to click each block one by one... however when I looked at my inventory, I would notice that I ended up having a higher number of grass than what I had bought earlier. I then tried it again with just a line of…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Need to fix; it won’t actually give you extra blocks, but it will appear to until you attempt to place them (or a relogin fixes it).

17. can you make more content so more players will play?

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Maybe you should improve on the world loading times? For some reason I've been getting a slight lag. Whatever you could possibly do would be nice :D

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)