Skip to content

General

FanArt: ALinkToTheFuture

Welcome to the 8BitMMO Suggestion Box!

For best results, please keep it one idea per post :)

Do not try to manipulate the voting system by creating fake accounts — you will get banned.

Thanks for your ideas!

----

As I'm no longer updating the game, I've set this ideas forum to not be able to receive new ideas.  Thanks for your many ideas and suggestions over the years, and hope to see you again on future projects :)

General

Categories

2431 results found

1. Maybe create a source/executable or jar(depending on the Operating Systems you want to support)In order to create a personal server?

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  2. Let us pick up town stones but only if there are nobody elses blocks in its radius
    or
    You can let people know a town stone will be picked up, and you can choose to return your blocks to yourself or to keep it there

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Profession info
    1. Profession list: Mining,BlackSmithing,Carpentry,Botanist
    2. Gathering professions: Mining & Botanist which will have random ores in the wilderness that appear random Botanists ore will be a bush and mining will be a ore rock.
    3. Crafting professions: BlackSmithing & Carpentry which u will used ores/bushes u got from gathering to make items such as blocks weapons ect.
    Mining-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    4. Mining: miners will use a pickax to gather ores and there will be 5 ores with different drops and u need to have a certain amount of experience Ores:
    1. copper ore the starting miner ore
    2. iron ore…

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. (by abt79) With all these complicated suggestions, i feel we are overlooking stuff that should and could easily be added in-game.
    For instance: METAL BLOCKS! (hopefully its own category in the build section of the shop)
    Copper Block: Costs 1,000 pennies, cause that what goes into it. (cost 10g)
    Heavy Iron Block: Stronger than your average stone, and more costly.
    (cost 100g)
    Gold Block: Costs 1,000 gold coins, cause that's what goes into it. Cha-ching!
    (cost 1000g)
    Platinum Block: Tell me more about how one tiny coin buys you a huge block of the same material. And how this is…

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  5. Ever make a town with a wall and a town door then a noob just builds stairs that you can't remove over the wall? Town lock would be something like you type the command /townlock [player-name] and it makes it so they can't get in by crossing the wall they would die or just feel like they are running into a wall. It would also be good if you didn't have a wall. There could also be a command something like /townlock all which would lock out everyone except for the citizens. Thanks for reading.

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  6. All start at their own spawn zones ; four spawn zones for the elements : Earth, Wind, Fire, Water.

Human : Starts in Earth Spawn -- Has the power to create dirt weapons.

Fire Mutant : Starts In Fire Zone -- Has the power to bend the flames to their will -- can also start fires.

Water Midget : Starts in Water Spawn -- Can swim in water without drowning from a span of 1-10 minutes. -- Can assassinate players.

Wind Devils : Starts in Wind Spawn -- can summon dust devils and twisters to aid them in battle --…

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  7. All great MMO's have a friends list.

The friends list could include:
    -Friends
    -Friend Invite Button
    -Friend delete button
    -Friend ignore button

I hope this gets added!

Thanks!

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  8. Why not have the possibility to create "passages" between two pocket dimension and make structure between them, or adventures with more place and more builded batiments. Just an idea that is a bit hard to reproduce in a few lines of code.

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Its Like Mudkip Face BUt Awesome. And Its Not Saleful Only for me. :P janisleemet and its very awesome. a tips you want its here! go google text mudkip and make that pixel mudkip face :D. ITs Very Awesome. And Youtube: SlimeKip Gaming. I Making a 8BitMmo VIdeos. :D Hope You Like That. STAY IT MUDSY!

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. add peaceful opportunity to earn money and blocks,because if you don't like to slay1000000 enemies every day you'll run out of money soon, and you won't be able to get blocks in a SANDBOX game!!

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  11. 11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Some sort of stat list.
    1. how many snails you killed
    2. how many lawercats you killed
    3. how many other players you killed (maybe even who you killed and how many times)
    4. how many times you died, and who/what killed you (player name, trap, lawercat, etc.)
    5. how much money you've made

all sorts of possibilities.

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. To type commands, you have to hit 'enter' and then '/' and then the command. I don't think the '/' key has another function, so making the '/' key bring up chat and put a '/' makes sense.

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  14. Instead of the random generated number of Lawyer Cat's to slay Tutorial Zombie should ask how much gold you want and then tell you the number of Lawyer Cats you would have to slay and then asks if you Accept, once accepted you can't drop the quest (which I think this already applys).

{So if I wanted 1000g I would type that in and Tutorial Zombie would go tell me to kill like 20,000 Lawyer Cats and ask if I Accept and I hit "Yes".}

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I have some ideas for new mobs:
    bitslime- can slow you by 50% walk speed
    big eagle- can give you down 2 lives
    eagle- is really speed but can you deal damage only when he gives you a stun
    wolf- speed attacks
    bear- slow attacks but strong= 2-3 lives
    the dragon= really rare beast, speed and strong(instant kill with slow casted and slow charged fire(few seconds of charging))

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Like a LAN server but make it so that the server would save the persons data so they cant cheat

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. More colors, materials, furniture, clothing, EVERYTHING.

If so, this game would be a lot more popular

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Based on the "Blue Coyote Idea", anyways some information from the "Blue Coyote Idea" That I'm going to include.

"It will cost 50" or more/or/ 15 platinums?

"You can roam around as a blue coyote" |and able to build? or just roam around (confirm)

Time for some additional information that is not included in the "Blue Coyote" Idea

I want to rephrase Coyote to Wolf because Coyote and wolf rather look much alike.
    So anyways, This is how it's going to be layed out if you want to buy it at the shop, Races-Animals-Wolf-Insert different kind of wolves,…

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. You guys should have selectable PERMANENT races. Such as Humans, Elves, Wizards, Archers, and a lot more. You should also be able to design your characters appearance right away. It gets pretty boring seeing the same black and white sprite. Another great idea may be to have more than one single save. For existing characters, let them redesign their characters. Thanks for reading! Hope this idea helps!

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)