Skip to content

General

FanArt: ALinkToTheFuture

Welcome to the 8BitMMO Suggestion Box!

For best results, please keep it one idea per post :)

Do not try to manipulate the voting system by creating fake accounts — you will get banned.

Thanks for your ideas!

----

As I'm no longer updating the game, I've set this ideas forum to not be able to receive new ideas.  Thanks for your many ideas and suggestions over the years, and hope to see you again on future projects :)

General

Categories

2431 results found

1. 18 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. An easy way to make building quicker and making combat more interesting would be to make the number keys (1-9) hot keys that you could quickly access items without having to open your inventory.

To assign numbers to items you must open your inventory, click the item you want to assign a number to and while holding left click, press any of the 1-9 keys (just like halving the amount of items in a trade window). When you press the number that the item is assigned to, it would do the same as opening your inventory, and clicking on it.…

18 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  3. Why not make it so like you can get a robot at level 5 or something
    for something like this:
    rank 1: 1000 gold- 1 gold per minute
    rank 2: 2500 gold- 3 gold a minute
    rank 3: 5000 gold- 5 gold a minute
    rank 4: 7500 gold- 10 gold a minute
    rank 5: 10000 gold- 15 gold a minute
    rank 6: 10 platinum- 30 gold a minute
    and you could have it so you can only get something like 1000 while offline maybe?

18 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Wouldn't it be cool if there was a option to spawn to a central city that has actual stores and where you can hang out and have fun? A city that is not editable by users, only staff to keep it clean and spiffy! :D

18 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Slaying the cats gets a bit boring over time... Maybe add another way to get some gold! (user shops?)

17 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

For sure; I’m planning some PvP & Player Town Warfare rewards that should help with this. Also, more enemy types in future.

6. You should add in items such as a trap door, transportation, and party blocks to start with. I think the most important thing to add in is leveling up, so that people can have more than 3 maximum health and fight stronger foes. You should also add in more quests that require going into certain dungeons, I had an idea for the first one which has beetle foes. The dungeon would look very old and have moss, vines, cobweb, and cracked stone everywhere, the first enemies I thought of would be called baby beetles and would be weak and able…

17 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. i have extra plat and i would love to turn it into gold if i chose to. It seems i use gold more than plat anyways.

17 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hmm, interesting idea. Already you can certainly trade plat items to other players for a hefty chunk of gold. But a direct conversion system would be interesting.

8. If you can't have a moveable 3d camera angle (check out realm of the mad god and its movable camera to get what I mean) go with the next best thing, have the camera able to view all 4 SIDES, that way building doorways would be much easier (a door roofed over on the side of a building is invisible from the outside) I mean it's simply turning the world around 90 degrees.

17 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. i get that you probably gave up onn this game, but, theres still a chance to bring it back, i was a player when this game was absoluely flooded, but now its just a crapshow.
    you need to bring it back, your leving the game behind a paywall. you have already made profit from the amount of players who bought things. if you remove this, you can make people come again. pull a full unban, get everyone unbanned, and set up advertisements.

17 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. This would help with a lot of small things, and it would destroy the point of a world map if you can create an extreme zoom-out

16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  11. It'd be nice to be able to rotate your screen so you can view/edit buildings from the side or behind.

16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. And then Beta Testers get a permanent gun and sword!! :D Of course, only for cosmetics.
    But the sword does 1 damage more then normal.
    Because Beta tester swords should be better.

16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Ive told it to u many times sim make a lava block now all it has to be is a reskinned block that is black and orange. And for now it doesnt have to move since it will make the server laggy but the block would make u lose 1 hp a sec and slow u down this would be a great idea and we can have the simple version until the server is able to not lag on moving water and lava

16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I suggest that laywercats and other mobs should be able to drop items or we can mine stone from mines to make items for ourselves instead of buying everything

16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I thought it would be pretty cool if you were to have the "Click & Drag" method in 8bitmmo. Simply choose an item from your inventory and once you exited the inventory, from there you will be able to click at a starting point and drag along with your mouse to the end point. I just posted the idea because many people have been talking about it in the game. Vote.

16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I know this has probably been thought of before, but I couldn't find it in the ideas. I think it would be pretty neat if we had the ability to customize blocks. I am not that great at explaining, but I have made pictures.
    https://www.filepicker.io/api/file/c4W1GTV0TKKrNYw7V1Rz
    https://www.filepicker.io/api/file/HYGI0YNCR6KnVWPhC7Hr
    https://www.filepicker.io/api/file/1WkO34RQQ4GLIv4xEfnZ
    https://www.filepicker.io/api/file/D7Pp9KH2RPeDRalIS7Nu

16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. More hair styles, shirts, hats, ants, shoes and more!
    There could also be magic items that grant special powers, or just weapon level ups!
    Also, there could be a shirt maker, where you can make your own shirt stuffs!

16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  18. Examples: Assassin, Wizard, Templar (Sort of a Tank type character), Ranger (Sniper/ Gunman type of character).

In my opinion this would add a extra layer of depth to combat but not to much.

16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Pretty Much, Do what SecondLife does... let users Create Objects to place in their Areas not only will this extend this game but it will bring alot more people into it. but currently. Roblox/secondlife does what you are trying to do, but a million times better and your asking for like $200 just to set up a proper dungeon/area. I am a supporter and i expect some heavy changes to this... "Game"...

16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Add offline mode to main menu. My internet fails in every 5 mins! And add to this mode Creative. I so like this! And to you, RobbyZ on servers free creative! But this is not all! Every user can buy creative on servers! And add button "create your server".

16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)