Skip to content

General

FanArt: ALinkToTheFuture

Welcome to the 8BitMMO Suggestion Box!

For best results, please keep it one idea per post :)

Do not try to manipulate the voting system by creating fake accounts — you will get banned.

Thanks for your ideas!

----

As I'm no longer updating the game, I've set this ideas forum to not be able to receive new ideas.  Thanks for your many ideas and suggestions over the years, and hope to see you again on future projects :)

General

Categories

2431 results found

1. Please add Europe servers, because when I'm playing in the US servers I'm having freezes all the time.

94 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. You should be able to buy ammo separately from the gun to stop continually by the gun. Also add more powerful guns like a Shotgun , Machine gun and a Rocket launcher. All weapons should have different ammunition. Pistols - 1 damage Shotgun - 3 damage Rocket launcher 9- damage. Pistol 100g Shotgun 300g Rocket launcher 10p. Ammo pistol 50g for 100 bullets 100g for Shotgun bullets per 100 Rocket Launcher 5p for 1000 bullets (extra zero intentional)

92 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Add more weapon types, like:
    Knifes-Can be thrown.
    Bows-Can shoot powerful arrows.
    bows could also have special arrows, like explosive arrows, fire arrows, arrow that pass through enemies, ect.
    (The arrows will be bought separately).
    Bombs-Can explode and do splash damage.
    Special swords-That can shoot projectiles like:fire,ice,ect.
    Axes-They Attack slower than swords but do more damage.
    Daggers-Attack faster than swords but do less damage.
    Spears-Like swords but they can be thrown when needed.

And these are only a FEW exemples...

89 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Wouldn't it be cool if there more monsters that give more money than lawyer cats and that then there was a raid with those monsters. So here are the monsters I am talking about.

Trolls - they are harder than a lawyer cat and give 1-5g

Elves - they can cast very powerful spells, they give 9-20g

Dryads - they cast very powerful druidic spells, they give 9-22g

Dragons - cast very powerful fire spells, they give 50-100g

ULTIMATE WARLOCK OF DEATH - can cast all spells heals 1,000,000 of health and can only be killed with the most powerful…

81 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. My train of thought: I thought it will be very COOL to be able to have drones in this game. It wont interfere with the other players camera viewing, but just help one player see exactly what is going on in their world. I thought it could cost a couple a plat since it is a very cool device to have. HOPE YOU LIKE! ^.^

80 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. The Boss Battles will spawn once every 5 minutes...They are tough.
    In the Lawyer Cat Dungeon, you will face Cheef Juztis Cat. Cheef Juztis has a claw swipe for 2 damage and a hammer smash at 2 damage to everyone in range. 10 health. Has a "boss loot box" behind him that looks like a purple box. It is locked until the boss is defeated and contains...
    (Common) 100 Gold
    (Common) 100 Concrete blocks
    (Common) Blue Sword
    (Uncommon) Zombie potion, a way to use Zombie transformation at any time
    (Uncommon) Small Key spawner
    (Rare) Lawyercat spawner

The next boss is…

79 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. for every 500-1000 mobs killed you should get 1 plats it will make it so the kids that can't get money to buy plats can still get plats but make it very rare

73 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Like signs you can buy an npc. You have simple options like make it a shop keeper with price settings, or make a quest (that actually appears in the quest log).

Quest Ideas.
    Talk to another NPC. Deliver item. Kill something. Most quests are a combination of those 3 things in some way.

Rewards.
    You can give them treasure(items or gold) with which they can reward the player.

72 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I don't know whether or not I've mentioned this idea on User voice, but I really like it. The ability to choose a gender at start. It is very weird for a female playing this game to have to experience its adventures in a male body, especially since its an MMO game.
    At start, there should be a choice of male or female. Adding to that, for females, to make them look more feminine, we add a hair piece. It would be much easier to show your gender in that way instead of just blurting it out.

72 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Wouldn't it be pretty AMAZING to have SUPER POWERS in this game? I'm talking LEGIT powers.

But how do we obtain these powers you ask? With shirts of course.
    The types of super powers I got in mind:
    1. For a red shirt with a little yellow lightning design in the middle = QUICKNESS. You can walk/run as fast as if you walked/ran on the road
    2. For a BLAH shirt with a BLAH design = STRENGTH. When you attack a species, you will deduct 2 HP instead of 1.
    3. When you were a silver, shiny shirt = INVINCVIBLE.…

71 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 70 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1. Wilderness: There should be different levels of wilderness depending on the level of the user. The farest from the cities, the hardes the wilderness Lvl 1-3 players: Lawyer cats and dogs. (starting town) Lvl 2-4 players: Birds and rats. (city) Lvl 5-7 players: Goblins (humans), dwarves (elvs), bats (orcs) Lvl 7-10 players: Wolves (humans and orcs), goblins (elves) Lvl 10-15 players: Cactus, alive trees, giant worms, snakes (this is the center of the map. Lvl 15-20 players: Bandits, thieves and goblins(humans), NPC human caravans, royals guards, giant worms (orcs), spirits (elves). Lvl 20-23 players: Volcanoe low zone: Minor fire elementals,…
    70 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Actually, the wilderness does get harder the farther out you go :) But, for the other part of this idea, I do need to also make it so that harder enemies (instead of just more) spawn, and also make it visually more scary.

12. There are many colors in this game, that are a bit unexplored.
    Saying that. It would be great to have around 3 shades of almost every "normal" color in carpet.

Example!
    Like 3 shades of red. (Going to orange)

The ability to change the color of the squiggly lines on the carpet.
    No one ( that I know of ) has thought of this. For no extra charge, you should be able to change the lines in the carpet to make your place look even better! If we get around 10-15 colors of carpet, we get 10-15 colors to choose…

70 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Make wearable armour that allows for less damage when an enemy hits the player.

67 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. a sell button on all your items in your inventory if you click on this button you will get a popup with are you sure you wanna sell this item.If you sell something you get its price

64 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. so my idea is just a toss around but it would be cool to have a mayor assign jobs for players and have the job title above the player name much like a title or maybe some kind of custom emblem <another idea for teams and guilds lol>. So say i would like 2 citizens to work as cops to make sure people arn't building on others lots, insulting others, etc. It would be cool to add something like a small job perk like for police, being able to report the person or something. I would suggest a jail but…

64 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. You should add these items
    -Colored Glass
    -Red
    -Purple
    -Black
    -Yellow
    -Orange
    -etc
    -Metal and Gemstone Blocks
    -Gold
    -Ruby
    -Copper
    -Obsidian
    -Sapphire
    -Pets
    -Cats with multiple colors
    -Bunnies
    -Dogs
    -Fairies
    -Snakes
    -Spiders
    -Mobs
    -LoanSharks
    -SparrowCamel
    -MagpieBaker
    -Clothes
    -Crown
    -Witch Hat
    -Shoes
    -Others
    -More Carpet Colors
    -Different Colors of Wood
    -Stone Variety
    -Hair
    -Weather
    -Edible Cake
    -Movable Vehicles
    -Seeds

63 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  17. I think that you guys should edit the game and make it more like an rpg. I think that there should be monsters with different levels. Like, Slug:1; Lawyer Cat:2; Hipster:3; Goblin:4; Vampire:5; Orc:6; Skeleton:7; lich:8; Demon:9; Baby Dragon:10. I also think that there should be dungeons with bosses at the end. Like if the dungeon was a Skeleton dingeon, there should be a Skeleton King who is double the level as the Skeletons. I think this would make the game a lot more interesting. Thanks for reading. =D

61 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 58 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. add 5 costumes bonnie the rabbit costume,freddy fazbear costume,chica the duck costume,foxxy the fox costume and golden freddy costume, i just want them to be in the game and the command is /costume 1-5

56 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)