Skip to content

General

FanArt: ALinkToTheFuture

Welcome to the 8BitMMO Suggestion Box!

For best results, please keep it one idea per post :)

Do not try to manipulate the voting system by creating fake accounts — you will get banned.

Thanks for your ideas!

----

As I'm no longer updating the game, I've set this ideas forum to not be able to receive new ideas.  Thanks for your many ideas and suggestions over the years, and hope to see you again on future projects :)

General

Categories

2431 results found

1. Please add an option to delete quests from the quest log. When you accidentally speak to a tutorial npc twice, you get that quest again. If it's a late quest without follow-ups, you can just quickly do it again. It it's an early quest... damnit ^^

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. I thought this would be a simple add on. When a player says /gme (text), it says the actions globally. Just a simple thought.

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  3. -Add ships
    -Add ship upgrades
    -Islands to explore and/or plunder
    -PIRATES!!!
    -cutlasses, long swords, flint lock guns, pirate weapons you get the idea
    -Players as part of your crew or NPC's
    -that is all
    READ ME:this is just an idea that is why i post this so please no hating just don't vote and no discouraging comments i has sensitive heart. READ ME

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  4. I play on a flatscreen, and at 10ft away the text is very hard to read. I suggest an option to adjust the size of text in menus and on the HUD for others who have a difficult time with this.

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 1)add a friend list. it would be very good!!
    2)add friend teleporters, only friends and you can use this teleport
    3)add friend only doors, they could be awesome!!

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. you can be a:

1. wizard which casts powerful spells from a distance

2. warrior which can be heavy or light, heavy will do tonnes of damage but will move slower than other classes. the light warrior will do less damage than the heavy but can move at normal speed

3. assassin which does minimal damage but moves with lightning speed, its special ability will be going invisible for 15 seconds

4.thief which can see traps on the floor and spends less money on whatever he/her buys

1. potato, ok this class you'll have to buy for like 50 cents or something really cheap…
    13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I'm thinking a mildly expensive block (~100) that players can place down in buildings they've created, secret rooms, etc.
    When activated, it records that player as having visited it (possibly with a small one-time gp reward).

Then you try to find them all, and the game tells you how many you have left. ("You've found 57 out of 89 landmarks.")

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. im sorry. but an stool,bed and table is not enough. by the way: stools look like tables but then shortened in height.

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Add a Vehicle! We have Roads that we walk on, why not invent the wheel and the steam engine, the railroad, etc etc?

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  10. When you finish Draco's "Epic build" quest that's it and all he ever does it sit there NOT ANYMORE!!! For the Draco's Wing academy you continue to get quests like that and you get points by doing it (DP). Using DP you can buy stuff you wouldn't normally get at the shop. Like if you save 1000 points or so you can buy Wings to double your speed you also fly over any blocks to find you spot easier. You could also buy a Armor suit which gives you a higher chance of getting more coins from Lawyercats / foes.…

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  11. Can you make it so when player is damaged it'll glow red like when you damage Lawyer cat? Because I often find myself dead, because while focusing on fight I don't see any indication of hp loss except changing HP in upper bar.

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. why dont we make more quest givers i fought how about a old stinky man who like uh lets you make pets and those pets could like fight for you they gain levels evolve and the first quest will be buy a pet from the shop then fight one enemy with it

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Okay, Picture this: You have just gotten that town stone you have been waiting for. You got your plot already in anticipation for this moment! You put the stone in the center, which you PAINSTAKINGLY measured, only to find the actual Stone area puts the stone in a random corner and your town is WAY off center. So you try to right this wrong by buying an expansion. You buy it and what happens? IT GOES IN THE COMPLETE OPPOSITE DIRECTION THAT YOU WANTED IT. Essentially, I am just trying to save you from future head-aches and possible trolling. Please…

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  14. a new weapon

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. put more enemies than lawyer cats like dragons and zombies

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. change sword to left click and add jumping and make it space bar also make an adventure mode where the whole world isnt flat

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Perhaps allow privileges to be shared between a maximum of two to three players at one time. This would, in theory, see towns live much longer, as upkeep of the town could be shared or passed on to another if one player is inactive.

This may cut into profits for you in the short term, but the atmosphere of the game (the state of the towns throughout the world) would hopefully improve immediately and dramatically, thus attracting more players and keeping them interested longer, and hopefully increasing player purchases of platinum items.

The game really needs this since the point…

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  18. this is kinda like the generic things i just like chainsaws pets that follow you around would also be great and mor missions the mobs get boring after a while thats all it would be great to add these things thats all thank you!

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  19. Basically, a door that needs a password instead of keys. Unlike key doors, You don't need a key to get through. However, you need to be either told the password, or solve it urself. You could set up an interesting dungeon that requires u to find signs and stuff that give hints, which will lead to the end.
    -Timelapse

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. it's not the most original idea but with the way the world is filling up, there won't be any space left soon so maybe it would be a good idea the create an infinite world or at least have it a lot bigger lot bigger

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →