Skip to content

General

FanArt: ALinkToTheFuture

Welcome to the 8BitMMO Suggestion Box!

For best results, please keep it one idea per post :)

Do not try to manipulate the voting system by creating fake accounts — you will get banned.

Thanks for your ideas!

----

As I'm no longer updating the game, I've set this ideas forum to not be able to receive new ideas.  Thanks for your many ideas and suggestions over the years, and hope to see you again on future projects :)

General

Categories

2431 results found

1. Dark armour, Water crystals, Fire wands, earth swords, and mining of those elements. Mining. Always mining.

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Being able to clear a pocket world (or even a whole town) would be a great modification, doing this, all the blocks will go in your inventory then the user could sell or rebuild with said blocks, also i was clearing my pocket dimension up and it was taking way to long, so if you could do this i would be very glad. :)

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. leveling to level 5 takes way too fucking long ;-;

I think you should add 20 levels, and have the exp split into those. each one gains 3 HP and you need more diversity in swords, not just the RED, BLUE, WHITE, HAMMER. I feel there should be
    *way more enemies than normal
    *different swords, like a longsword with a small cooldown and reaches around the same of the hammer's length, but does less damage and the cooldown is 1/2 of the hammer
    - a yellow sword for level 20 that does 20 - 25 damage
    - a sword like…

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  4. you can make your own server with normal mode except wild grass and wild coins or creative mode with infinite gold & plat and access to everything from a creative shop and you can chose if other player get to buy what from the shop. Each server will have a seed and you can invite players with that seed by putting it in a box in the server select. Please note that servers players make are not connected to primary servers in any way, and you can make other dimensions and design the tele pad to that dimension also I…

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. an item creator and enchanter option with an unlimited cap but it costs gold to get more powerful effects, it also gives people more of an incentive to buy gold. also add mythic effects that you can add to weapons for platinum.

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I would really like to be able to select a lot of blocks at the same time, clicking, then dragging the mouse to another place, selecting all the blocks inside the "square" you made (don't know if I explain: I mean like you do on the computer with your files). That would be really useful to move your complete building to another place, or to make it float in the air, with a very quick method, not just picking every block of it, then re-constructing the building again.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. This would allow them to deal with trolls, and clean out the clutter, and deal with trolls. Also, I could finally have my teleporter added to origin.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Make safes that require a code to open, and can be used to store money. These can be used for personal funds or Town funds.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. You should have it to where you can't have "sim" or any kind of admin name in your username, because what happened today is that i tried to see if it would work and it did(sim9__). BUUUT, since you didn't really give me a chance to explain or ask why the username would be available, and since i saw this forum thing AFTER I did the above... you just IP banned me >.> I wasn't even going to keep the account anyways, because I typed in a random password so no one else would take the account. Thanks for reading…

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  11. In Kongregate you have 3 levels of zoom out. I propose a 4th level of zoom out.

A Top Down Building mode.

Or (per Chaos) Have the Camera Track you/ centered on you when you move vertically up.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. This is what I'm talking about, it will more then likely boost player count, which can turn into more people buying plat!

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ouya/ouya-a-new-kind-of-video-game-console?ref=live

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  13. *stuff go inventory when player dont are month in the game
    *more respawn places
    *more space in inventory
    *color bricks
    *pets

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Don't get me on your bad side because i'm saying this, its just the game is a bit blank (I know, this game is very new,) you should add more stuff,
    more monsters, player made shops, player made quests (or for atleast high ranked players), also make it so you can create your own weapons with items for example: a bronze handle + a sliver blade + straps = A bronze handled, Sliver bladed sword.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  15. we can use cars for faster transport and you can use an atv to go faster in the wild and regular cars would go faster on roads

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Create railway blocks where you can put a cart and you can travel faster (the same speed as on the road).

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  17. Add up some more creatures in the game that could add up some excitement in battling. Here are some examples

Neutral Other Hostile
    - Bear - Clown - Giant
    - Horse - Skeleton

- Cow

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  18. I think 8bitmmo should have servers based on where you live as in countries and/or language. To me it is pretty annoying having to watch on my screen Dutch (for example) words popping up on my screen. And it would be better for them as well to be able to a server based on their language. Though, I don't expect it to go through immediately as we don't have enough people online to have a populated server in every one. So think about it, please. Thank You

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

I would definitely like to do this for language and lag reasons, but like you say, doesn’t make sense to do it until server population is bigger

19. make a app for 8bitmmo so you can play 8bitmmo on your mobile/phone

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. You should be able to trade plat

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here