Skip to content

General

FanArt: ALinkToTheFuture

Welcome to the 8BitMMO Suggestion Box!

For best results, please keep it one idea per post :)

Do not try to manipulate the voting system by creating fake accounts — you will get banned.

Thanks for your ideas!

----

As I'm no longer updating the game, I've set this ideas forum to not be able to receive new ideas.  Thanks for your many ideas and suggestions over the years, and hope to see you again on future projects :)

General

Categories

2431 results found

1. more enemies would be cool. maybe there should be stronger enemies and more player HP

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. We should be able to make shirts, accesories, hats and carpets with our own design. To give you the basic idea, How to make a custom carpet: (with example prices)
    First you choose the base (always gray, choise is about the position (corners, sides, middle)
    cots 1 coins
    Then you choose the primary and secondary colour (gray is the basic and free colour, transparent costs 25c)
    costs 0-25 + 0-10 coins
    Then you add a picture (none, awesome smiley, part of a christmas tree, a whole christmas tree, etc.)

costs 0-15 coins
    Next you choose the primary and secondary colour…

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  3. add some weapons like a broadsword, shield and sword etc. since well theres only 2 weapons in the entire game.

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  4. It would be totally AWESOME if players would be able to upload a 8bit character model of their own choice, in a special format, it will make the game a lot more customizable and more fun.
    If this idea is popular and you ( the developer) want to further develop it and maybe use it, I'd be glad to help you out!

Lots of love,

Bi0Hazrd

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  5. I think there should be one way doors. It can be used for traps, dungeons, and more. It can also be used so people cannot backtrack in a dungeon. or if you want to make an exit that one one can go back in or an entrance you can't exit through.

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Ore that you can get from a certain type of enemy. And or, make ore by finding it in dungeon's. I don't think ore should be mine-able because that's obviously minecraft logic. It should be found/dropped instead. Who agree's? It would go with the armor update too.

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. a sword of fire 1) 2.5 hits and 4.3 seconds for the fiery 2) when the person is dead or / and leave the body on fire 3) Hold down space in 3

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Just some new commands you can add!
    /Townmay <Playername> - Changes the Mayor to the Player. (Careful because once done you may not receive it back)

(Add on to Townpvp)
    /Townpvp <RP> - A new mode for Roleplaying. Just in case someone makes a replica of something and they can roleplay with it!

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. You should be able to run your own server so you could hang out with your friends,like you could download the server and run it.

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 1.)
    Sprinting. (move 20% faster)
    2.)
    Perks. Add perks like stamina, health, and attack power. Gain perk points when leveling up (2 per level)
    3.)
    Maybe you should add NPCs that are salespersons in which you invest gold in to upgrade the quality of their goods (ex.- Blacksmith, Hardware Store Owner, or Resource Salesperson).
    4.)
    Followers. First, you buy the follower NPC of your choice (placeable only in your place).Then, hire them. Buy them a weapon and/or clothing. They stay one level behind you. If they die, hire them again at the NPC in your place.
    5.)
    Armor
    6.)
    Gamemodes.…

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  12. Add the ability to sell our stuff for either the same price or half and plus allow us to get Plat, so therefore we can make our own dungeons, cool houses, mazes and even mini-games.

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. They can be dungeon bosses or creeps stronger than the dire game reviewers to make the grind to level 5+ just that tad easier. Also, who wouldn't buy Plat for Raptor Spawner?

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  14. I need fullscreen mode as I want to record a playthrough/fanmade trailer and it's really annoying without fullscreen.

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Scavenging:

Upon wandering the wilderness, you can encounter dilapidated structures that would have a storage unit (boxes, chests, etc.), that could items ranging from blocks, to coins, weapons, and materials

Refining:

There would be a new block with an interface, the Refinery, in which you could craft swords, blocks, and new weapons

Items: The terrain and the new mobs could be put to use, from dropping Gems for swords, to giving food and reagents

Example: Finding a Geode in the world, which you then break open, to find some Green gems, which you then craft into a sword

Terrain:

The…

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. We know that feeling.

"Did I place that grass in the right spot? I'd check, but I don't wanna tear down my decorative wall!"

Essentially, it just allows you to rotate the camera angle by the cardinal directions. This makes building much easier.

It's simple, yet useful.

Please, RobbyZ, collector of old newspapers and programmer, add this in?

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  17. 1 buy a trash
    2 place it in your house
    3 if you drop something in the trash you get 50% of its price

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. advanced bows. now. i know that people have pitched ideas for bows before. but at least give me a chance. i ensure that this is not more then 50% like the others

---------BOWS---------
    newspaper bow 3 dmg, 300 gold coins, fires a projectile that moves 6 blocks a second and stops at 12 blocks.

http://pixelartmaker.com/art/6882615f98e8493

sand stinger bow: does 4 damage, costs 550 gold coins, fires a progectile that moves 5 blocks a seccond and stops at 12 blocks, when hit targets speed is reduced by 50% for 2 minutes or if they die

http://pixelartmaker.com/art/02a4e457736aac7

frozen ice bow: does 4…

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. The current aiming system is OK for melee weapons but for ranged it makes it extremely hard to aim. So for the suggestion i say that you could have settings for the mouse so that you can aim the direction your cursor is at and click to shoot in that direction, or have another set of keys to aim IE: I,J,L, and L to aim you gun and have the normal WASD combination to move, i feel this would improve the gun gameplay considerably, since it is REALLY hard to shoot moving targets and avoiding their hits at the same…

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Instead of using the trade system to give money, you can just make a command to pay someone exact money to make it easier for paying.

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)