New gear and bosses
leveling to level 5 takes way too fucking long ;-;
I think you should add 20 levels, and have the exp split into those. each one gains 3 HP and you need more diversity in swords, not just the RED, BLUE, WHITE, HAMMER. I feel there should be
*way more enemies than normal
*different swords, like a longsword with a small cooldown and reaches around the same of the hammer's length, but does less damage and the cooldown is 1/2 of the hammer
- a yellow sword for level 20 that does 20 - 25 damage
- a sword like this one http://i.imgur.com/UeyuBdQ.gif
- armor that 1/2's dmg
- Hazmat suit
- poison goop
- more deathtraps
- make P obtainable through killing bosses on primary quests that you have made. like a megahippie, a satan (level 19 quest), etc.
- make level 20 impossible to get unless killing satan
- make a hell of a lot more blocks
- add a system where each enemy drops gold and not like, I kill 5 of em at once and I only get like 2 gold
- most importantly, ADD BOSSES!!!! I'm sick of the normal 5 enemies, and they get so damn easy to kill.
All of this seems fine BUT plat or "P" can't be just given out by killing a boss, if it was, then the dev would go broke!