Skip to content

General

FanArt: ALinkToTheFuture

Welcome to the 8BitMMO Suggestion Box!

For best results, please keep it one idea per post :)

Do not try to manipulate the voting system by creating fake accounts — you will get banned.

Thanks for your ideas!

----

As I'm no longer updating the game, I've set this ideas forum to not be able to receive new ideas.  Thanks for your many ideas and suggestions over the years, and hope to see you again on future projects :)

General

Categories

59 results found

1. I have a teleporter to the middle of nowhere (-43, 55) for hunting LawyerCats. When the server reset and I teleported there, there were no enemies present. I had to walk there again to get the enemies to appear.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. It's extremely frustrating to have to re-purchase a 500g sword every hour. I build in a way that causes my inventory to be filled rather quickly with blocks I no longer need (clearing grass for plots, placing boundaries, etc.). I understand the concept of denying the ability for new players to drop their sword, but why not make only the white sword non-dropable? Or, better yet, make the sword give back 100% of the gold you spent on it? There's not always a trusting player there to hold it for you. At this current time, it's a more profitable option…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Add the ability to show who's AFK. Perhaps anyone idle more than 5-10 minutes or manually type /afk becomes a different color or is labeled as such above their PC. Maybe make them immune to attack also.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Because I get stuck up in the top and can't see myself. =P

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. NPC Name Text needs to be more in forcus. It is hard to read, and actually can be harmful to players' eyesight

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. can you make more content so more players will play?

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Just like "Shop" has "(h)" next to it to indicate which hotkey is used to open it. It's not a very big problem, but I'd like to be told which hotkey to use.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. the map hasn't been updated in ages
    and also the reward blocks the TROLLOLOL is no longer there
    can you fix that please

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Yes, I will try to do a map update next week. Also, I don’t know where Trololo keeps his reward blocks, so you’ll have to take the second part up with him ;)

9. On steam someone raised this comment. And yes the dev did actually respond. link below FYI I am Steve-0

http://steamcommunity.com/app/250420/discussions/0/34094415911780269/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →
  10. It's not a bug at all and doesn't glitch the game (technically), but it would be appreciated of me if it was fixed. When you activate a telepad, you spawn on the top left corner of the telepad. It would be nice if you spawned in the center instead. You see, I was going to make a 1x1 space (with 3 walls surrounding it), but it can't be 1x1 because I get taken to the top of the wall since I spawn on the top left corner of the telepad. This story may be confusing but long story short, can…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

yeah, I need to fix this. I think I got it working right on respawn pads or one of the other pads, so I just need to copy those values over.

11. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. BUG: Basically clicking multiple times on a block that belongs to you quickly enough may return two or three instead of one block. While I was considering how big to make a square of grass I was preparing for an idea, I was picking them up by clicking a lot on the ground so I don't have to click each block one by one... however when I looked at my inventory, I would notice that I ended up having a higher number of grass than what I had bought earlier. I then tried it again with just a line of…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Need to fix; it won’t actually give you extra blocks, but it will appear to until you attempt to place them (or a relogin fixes it).

14. Also can you tweak shadows, they take ALOT of cpu time (75%) And i have a Core I5 so that's a performance issue

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Yeah they appear to be floating almost 3 blocks high and then pop down to the ground when you get close enough to make them move.

Makes it hard to know where they actually are before it's to late and they get you.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  16. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. -When moving faster than the game world is loading it is possible to go/fall through obstacles.
    -The higher z blocks are not being loaded when they would be within view. So if a structure is in the lowest portion of view you see a cross-section of it.
    -When gold from the cats is dropped on a half block, like a road, the auto pickup doesn't seem to work. And you have to manually pick it up. (speaking of which, the auto pickup is pretty finicky as it is. Sometimes just crossing over the gold automatically picks it up no problem,…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. No fair that only the cats can do it!

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
1 3 Next →