Skip to content

General

FanArt: ALinkToTheFuture

Welcome to the 8BitMMO Suggestion Box!

For best results, please keep it one idea per post :)

Do not try to manipulate the voting system by creating fake accounts — you will get banned.

Thanks for your ideas!

----

As I'm no longer updating the game, I've set this ideas forum to not be able to receive new ideas.  Thanks for your many ideas and suggestions over the years, and hope to see you again on future projects :)

General

Categories

2431 results found

1. This would help with a lot of small things, and it would destroy the point of a world map if you can create an extreme zoom-out

16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  2. I can't fit the size of the game screen in my monitor. Make it slightly smaller so I can play the game without having to scroll up and down to check menu and chat, please?

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. There was that other guy that said Fix the GUI and I thinked..
    maybe with like.. some more pixelatted-like buttons like that ?

http://hpics.li/57f3cc7

instead of the pale buttons and screen interface we have.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  4. Basicaly just a way to make walls more usefull

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  5. Make a mine, so we don't have to BUY our bricks, make it so we can make em, it wouldnt be that hard

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  6. You should add in items such as a trap door, transportation, and party blocks to start with. I think the most important thing to add in is leveling up, so that people can have more than 3 maximum health and fight stronger foes. You should also add in more quests that require going into certain dungeons, I had an idea for the first one which has beetle foes. The dungeon would look very old and have moss, vines, cobweb, and cracked stone everywhere, the first enemies I thought of would be called baby beetles and would be weak and able…

17 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Just like "Shop" has "(h)" next to it to indicate which hotkey is used to open it. It's not a very big problem, but I'd like to be told which hotkey to use.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Owner buys city stone. Stone gives owner a plot of land X by X and is divided evenly into smaller plots of X by X. The owner may then add players to the city by granting them citizenship and one or more of those plots. The player may then build only in his/her plot within the city. Citizens may not take any materials that do not belong to them. However The owner of the city at any time may decide to remove materials from anywhere in his/her city and those materials go back to the owners inventory. If the owner…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. some contests for players to submit their own blocks so you hav more time for other parts of the game and can still ad more kind of blocks

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Possible. User submitted in-game content is tricky with the US legal system, but if I can figure out the right forms, I do love the idea of player blocks.

10. You could add a singleplayer mode where you can do quests,freeroam,fight,build etc.. Plus it could have a campain mode in it!
    The reason why I would suggest a single player mode is because some players mess up the worlds in multiplayer and build pointless (not all) creations.^_^

26 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Not only would it be nice to have private messaging but also specifically a mailbox. It could just sit in a post office in Origin and when you log in the game lets you know you have messages waiting. This feature would make it easier to communicate with players who may not be on at a certain time but may be your building neighbors. This would also help Sim9 communicate with players and possibly help associate activity for deletion of long standing objects. An auto message can be sent every so long of inactivity and if a reply is not…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  12. Because the GUI is somewhat horrible; there's off-lines, not aligned rectangles etc..

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Lots would be areas of land that you buy that you can build in, whether its baby size or king size, or any other creative size you can come up with. The bigger the lot size, the more money it costs. Lots would be personal, unless you make ti public. If its public, people could join either by saying something like /join lot [lot name] or maybe like this big lobby list of a bunch of lots. This would prevent people from randomly building and making the Deep Wilderness look sloppy. Developer, don't ask people to not do something, because…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Add a Vehicle! We have Roads that we walk on, why not invent the wheel and the steam engine, the railroad, etc etc?

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  15. im sorry. but an stool,bed and table is not enough. by the way: stools look like tables but then shortened in height.

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. When a Teleporter's destination is taken offline, I would suggest a code to change it from 'yellow with blue' to 'yellow with red', as another indication that it is unusable

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1. Wilderness: There should be different levels of wilderness depending on the level of the user. The farest from the cities, the hardes the wilderness Lvl 1-3 players: Lawyer cats and dogs. (starting town) Lvl 2-4 players: Birds and rats. (city) Lvl 5-7 players: Goblins (humans), dwarves (elvs), bats (orcs) Lvl 7-10 players: Wolves (humans and orcs), goblins (elves) Lvl 10-15 players: Cactus, alive trees, giant worms, snakes (this is the center of the map. Lvl 15-20 players: Bandits, thieves and goblins(humans), NPC human caravans, royals guards, giant worms (orcs), spirits (elves). Lvl 20-23 players: Volcanoe low zone: Minor fire elementals,…
    70 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Actually, the wilderness does get harder the farther out you go :) But, for the other part of this idea, I do need to also make it so that harder enemies (instead of just more) spawn, and also make it visually more scary.

18. Races

Human: 5 lives. They start in the current first town/city.
    Elves: Walk 2 times faster. They start in a tree zone
    Orc: Deal double attack. They start in a cave city

Classes:
    Lets introduce skills: You can only use a skill 1 time each certain time
    Human:
    Captain: They are the normal soldier. Skill: Crit. attack
    Archer: They use bows. Skill: Double attack
    Wizard: Use firebolts. Skill: heal

Elf:
    Swordsman: They are the normal soldier. Skill: Fast attack
    Hunter: Use short knives and bows. Skill: Traps
    Doctor: Normal hits with fists. Skill: Heal party

Orcs
    Guardian: He has 1…

28 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Now that we can pay with Game Stop cards a lot of players are probably going to start "Supporting" the game. Some of these players (wink, wink) Have already BUILT their town in anticipation of the town stone. However, unless there is a way to see what ground you will assimilate when you place the stone or when you buy expansions then all that hard work is flushed down the toilet. So, if you could find a way to make the ground become highlighted (all the blocks within the radius turn a different color, the blocks become enveloped…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)