Skip to content

General

FanArt: ALinkToTheFuture

Welcome to the 8BitMMO Suggestion Box!

For best results, please keep it one idea per post :)

Do not try to manipulate the voting system by creating fake accounts — you will get banned.

Thanks for your ideas!

----

As I'm no longer updating the game, I've set this ideas forum to not be able to receive new ideas.  Thanks for your many ideas and suggestions over the years, and hope to see you again on future projects :)

General

Categories

2431 results found

1. The game is so jittery and lagged. I have to hit cats 10 times before they die and often they run around me for a few seconds before dying. Fix this please!

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Please add carpet blocks with both the top and bottom line and the right and left line. Also carpet with the corner dots in opposite corners and combinations of the both top and both bottom and both right and both left dots. In smaller areas you have limited ability with the designs because you have to pick which lines and which dots you will have and which you won't without these blocks.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Allow anyone to press a function key to screenshot the area you are currently in, it is then saved to a file with the region coordinates. Do this a bunch, and you can then stitch together a large image like the World Atlas series of blog posts.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. For this idea essentially you would be able to click and drag around an area, pick which block and then the block you would like it to be. Should you come out with a material i like more for instance my Burial Chamber would be an unholy nightmare to swap out the blocks whereas with this feature I would simply click and drag and have all wood blocks swapped out with Obsidian? Bones? Solid Metal? (Provided that I have the needed materials and maybe the feature tells you how many half and full blocks of that type you need to…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. If you add this it would be nice to be able to be toggled so you can still tell where the tiles are instead of being moved only half tiles at a time. But, this would allow centering between even numbers of blocks. I had a few ideas for centering blocks symmetrically but this is only possible with uneven number of blocks which sometimes looks aesthetically unpleasing.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. The Donation Bin would sit near the respawn area in Origin or possibly the market. This would be a place where you can throw any blocks you don't want and it would be up for grabs for anyone in the game. This way we could get rid of blocks we don't want in our inventory without having to just set them out in the wilderness or destroy them. Maybe the bin would only hold a certain amount of items and it removes them when at capacity based on value. Blocks will not be removed by a lower value block so…

31 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Good idea, and would help with database clutter. May need to make it a disposal chute instead to keep down on the total active objects in-game.

7. If LawyerCats, and the things that you fight at the start are the ONLY enemies, we need more. I think that we should be able to fight harder enemies that give you more gold and drop items (i.e blocks).
    I think there should be bosses and also a way to make better weapons or just find them.
    Bosses should be REALLY REALLY REALLY hard to kill, but have a chance of dropping platinum :).
    Please take this into consideration!

25 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  8. 2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  10. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hmm… Possibly. More fun for players to haggle with each other during trade, but I can see the usefulness of being able to leave a NPC somewhere with your goods.

11. To type commands, you have to hit 'enter' and then '/' and then the command. I don't think the '/' key has another function, so making the '/' key bring up chat and put a '/' makes sense.

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  12. i mean. HE DOES LESS MOVES THAN SACKBOY! AND HIS EMOTION: -_-

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. No fair that only the cats can do it!

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  14. Some players make a mess of the world....maybe make only "Structures" persist without decay....and anything in a town of course. A "Structure" would have to meet certain Criteria, ala "Terraria". Need a Door, closed fully closed in walls, a bed perhaps....a Roof.

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Be able to choose from Standard, Zombie, Dragon, Lawyer Cat...whatever else.. Maybe even make them Unlockable.

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. it hurts me seeing those lawyercats get painfully killed. (its serious because im an animal friend) i enjoy killing humans >:)

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Like when you log in 2 days in a row, it would be 51, the next day 52. Maybe a higher interval than just 1, or maybe it increases like 51, 53, 56, 60

49 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I'm sure if it was only like 1 gold per use/death farming wouldn't be a problem

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

I like the idea of rewarding good usages of telepads… perhaps 1 gold, but to address Grim’s valid point, capped to 10 per day total or something.

19. Add support for usb game pads, so the keyboard isn't as necessary.

Benefits of game pads include:

• better ergonomics
    • easier access to common functions (changing z-levels, opening menus, etc.)
    • (...maybe others?)
    3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  20. and also i am typing an add on to the idea for the judge cat or judge dog it takes 5 hits to kill and does 2 damage per hit to your character and also gives you 8 gold at least for the judge cat or judge dog is this add on to my idea great at all?

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)