Skip to content

General

FanArt: ALinkToTheFuture

Welcome to the 8BitMMO Suggestion Box!

For best results, please keep it one idea per post :)

Do not try to manipulate the voting system by creating fake accounts — you will get banned.

Thanks for your ideas!

----

As I'm no longer updating the game, I've set this ideas forum to not be able to receive new ideas.  Thanks for your many ideas and suggestions over the years, and hope to see you again on future projects :)

General

Categories

267 results found

1. We need more options for gold purchases or less platinum purchases! I'm really sick of going to look for some new item for my house, and then groaning in despair as I realize NEARLY HALF THE ITEMS IN THAT CATEGORY COST PLATINUM!!!!!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  2. Just being able to edit any item you buy, would take this game's creativity to the next level!

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  3. IT COST 3000 GOLD (LOOKS LIKE CHOCLITE EGG)
    WHEN YOU CLICK (e) CLOSE TO IT YOU WILL GET ANY PAT ITEM
    + WHEN EASTER THAT EGG COSTS 500 G
    PLEASE VOTES

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  4. Its a feature above pickup item where it says "sell active" where you click on a player to sell it to and they can say yes or no

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. (can be traded to supporters)
    that would bring a WHOLE new level of making life better for non supporters

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  6. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  7. This could be diffrent charature colors of just a shirt at the start of the game. Also you could add a item in clothing that would change your charature color to a randomly chosen color.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Hi there! I wanna suggest you a new crafting system!

Crafting:

• Crafting requires materials and recipes
    • Some crafting recipes requires crafting stations like: crafting table, anvil, oven, and so on...
    • Crafting of rare items can fail and needs lot of materials
    • You can get items from crafting you can't buy from shop easily like new furniture

Materials:

• There are simple materials available in wilderness like: Different ores, wood, stone, leather (Some can be collected and some are drops of mobs)
    • The materials simply spawn like the coins earlier
    • You collect them by defeating them like a mob
    • There…
    198 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. BUG: Basically clicking multiple times on a block that belongs to you quickly enough may return two or three instead of one block. While I was considering how big to make a square of grass I was preparing for an idea, I was picking them up by clicking a lot on the ground so I don't have to click each block one by one... however when I looked at my inventory, I would notice that I ended up having a higher number of grass than what I had bought earlier. I then tried it again with just a line of…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Need to fix; it won’t actually give you extra blocks, but it will appear to until you attempt to place them (or a relogin fixes it).

10. Make a real world item shop for shirts, mugs, and other standard merchandise stuff. This might be a decent way to supplement platinum purchase for money for the game. Start with small samples of a diverse amount of items and see how they sell and go from there.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I think these would be easy: long tables, trashcans, Computer, or maybe a statue of an 8-Bit person. Those are just a few things. I'm just throwing stuff out there. there aren't enough things in the houshold items to really decorate a home.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I think it would be pretty interesting if you added a rare item drop system to the game. Rare items could then be traded, sold, or used by the players and it should be completely random. Rare items should have "effects" to them such as a bright glow or something. Not really sure how this would be implemented but it's a cool idea and would give players their own unique styles.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  13. Make a bid system like someone offers a door or something and people want to bid. There is a time limit and the highest bid wins and gets the item. This would be handy, and we can "recycle" things instead of throwing it away

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. it would be great if i would not have to buy things like blocks how about you make a new thing in the shop called tools they should be shovel axe pickaxe and you should make like trees and piles of rocks sand areas and with those i could do this: if i have a axe i can make it my active item and choop trees with it and piles of rocks i can mine with a pickaxe and a shovel i can dig sand and get glass these things should respawn after 5 minutes i think you get the…

14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

That might be neat, but as pointed out, games like minecraft already have very elaborate crafting systems. Not much benefit to retreading the same path IMO

15. well just be capable to sell items so you get gold back! Simple!

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Scavenging:

Upon wandering the wilderness, you can encounter dilapidated structures that would have a storage unit (boxes, chests, etc.), that could items ranging from blocks, to coins, weapons, and materials

Refining:

There would be a new block with an interface, the Refinery, in which you could craft swords, blocks, and new weapons

Items: The terrain and the new mobs could be put to use, from dropping Gems for swords, to giving food and reagents

Example: Finding a Geode in the world, which you then break open, to find some Green gems, which you then craft into a sword

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Ok plat should be easier to obtain (not to easy) should be able to fight boss raids or big monsters for 1 plat so on depending on their str.
    We need a car or soemthing a bike maybe to travel farther faster(transportation other than tele).
    In general a little more everything. :)

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Just another long-term idea that soon wont happen right away. Everyone keeps on me asking what do skill points. I know that Sim didn't just add them just for the glory and for fun. And if he did (hope not), then we should share some ideas, shall we?

When I say, "Skill Points = Unlocking Spree" I mean that skill points is an additional money currency, sort of. I stated in the beginning of the idea that it would be a long-term idea because of this: Making items such as blocks, clothing, traps, e.t.c and put a "Skill Points"…

18 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  19. so I have been buying stuff but then ups I dont need it so I wanted to ask if you can add that the player can sell stuff to about 50% reduced of the price they bought the item/block.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  20. I think that there should be really hard bosses to defeat ones with like 100 HP and that would take many people to kill them. They would give every player around 50 gold and may drop an item that you could only get from that boss. Ex. A massive Cat boss might drop a tux because that's what they where but it would be like a 1 in 100 chance that way people that liked the group and fighting aspects of the game could fight hard bosses. Also a grouping system would be nice to go along with this.

Keep…

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)