Skip to content

General

FanArt: ALinkToTheFuture

Welcome to the 8BitMMO Suggestion Box!

For best results, please keep it one idea per post :)

Do not try to manipulate the voting system by creating fake accounts — you will get banned.

Thanks for your ideas!

----

As I'm no longer updating the game, I've set this ideas forum to not be able to receive new ideas.  Thanks for your many ideas and suggestions over the years, and hope to see you again on future projects :)

General

Categories

134 results found

1. What about an option that gives you a possibility to remove all connected blocks back to your inventory. This way we can easily change to the new wanted construction location and start building there with the old blocks.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. I would like to trick people into giving me their hard earned money.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Well yeah,it's a block that you can but block in and/or money to like give to other ppl.Y'know,when you want to trade but the other guy is not there,put a gift block in his house. there could be new command with this:

1) (like with sign,in front of the block) /setgift <playername> (or something like that,name is changeable) at <playername> set name of the player you want to give the gift,like that,it's the only one that can actually take it.So like that,not anybody could get it by sneeking in a house...
    2) a command to add the block in the…

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. (Ok, this will be the last time i mention it, to stop anoying you)

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Yes. Only mayors get it. You know it's a great idea.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. So people can visibly see your the mayor or that another citizen is who is important like an officer or in my brothers case Harbinger of death and be distinguished from the rest.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Buy a spike attack with sword.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

I need to decide if this is a bug, or a feature. Afterall, spikes can get annoying, so a way to get rid of them isn’t necessarily all bad… ;)

8. Allow anyone to press a function key to screenshot the area you are currently in, it is then saved to a file with the region coordinates. Do this a bunch, and you can then stitch together a large image like the World Atlas series of blog posts.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. When you die, there should be some sort of punishment. I brought this idea up on the server, and we thought it would be neat, if you lost 5-20% of your gold each time you die. After each week there will be a lottery, where you can buy tickets for gold.
    Of course this is just an idea, you (RobbyZ) can always just set it to take X amount of money when you die :)

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. it would be cool if grass bushes and trees could grow in the wild (so we dont have to place them
    it would make the wild more wild and i wouldnt get sick of wallowing through mud

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. When looking at clothes in the shop, there should be a button called "Preview". If you click this, it would show you what that item would look like on your character (i.e. if your character is wearing a red shirt and gray hat, and you click to preview the wizard hat, it would show your character with a red shirt and wizard hat). This would be useful for people who are buying clothes from the shop and want to see what they would like on them first so they don't end up buying something they don't like.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Fire sword,cause burning in players or monsters
    Ice Sword freezes player or monsters
    Katana,Master Sword(LoZ :D),Knife,Light Saber etc.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  14. 4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Now that we can pay with Game Stop cards a lot of players are probably going to start "Supporting" the game. Some of these players (wink, wink) Have already BUILT their town in anticipation of the town stone. However, unless there is a way to see what ground you will assimilate when you place the stone or when you buy expansions then all that hard work is flushed down the toilet. So, if you could find a way to make the ground become highlighted (all the blocks within the radius turn a different color, the blocks become enveloped…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I'm going to go right out and say it. I HATE PVP. If I want to pvp I'll go play a fps not a rpg. It makes a mess out of things and makes it much harder for the developers. The moment pvp is decided on it has to be catered to. That means balancing skills and equipment not only to game mobs but other players as well. It means having to decide what players gain and or lose due to pvp and it means way more complaints from sore losers or legit losers from lag or hacks and cheaters.…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

Well, really depends on what the penalty for death is — if it’s just a respawn, it’s not a big deal. If you lose some stuff, then yeah, I can see it being nice to have non-pvp servers also

17. Fog- A block available at level 3. The Fod is as water but witout the drowning effect. It should cost 10g/tile.
    Thick Fog- A snow-like block that can be walked trough. good for secret entrances in snow.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  18. Would have to be a expensive one use item.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hmm, this could be used to grief… but I do know it’s annoying to have immobile blocks in the way of your projects by players who are no longer active.

19. Add Dire Wolf Attorneys

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)