Skip to content

General

FanArt: ALinkToTheFuture

Welcome to the 8BitMMO Suggestion Box!

For best results, please keep it one idea per post :)

Do not try to manipulate the voting system by creating fake accounts — you will get banned.

Thanks for your ideas!

----

As I'm no longer updating the game, I've set this ideas forum to not be able to receive new ideas.  Thanks for your many ideas and suggestions over the years, and hope to see you again on future projects :)

General

Categories

38 results found

1. I would like to be able to type in my username, press tab, type in my password.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)

You can tab in firefox, but chrome doesn’t seem to support it for some reason. Basically this is the browser stealing focus away from the java applet when you press tab… I don’t think there’s anything I can do about that unfortunately :(

2. because criticism must be done! (take lessons media molecule and facebook)

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. this can simply NOT be more obvious: every door exept the normals costs plat. WHAT THE HELL? and dont bring me the HURR U CEN SEL PLET IETMS FURR GODL! because plat item sellers are BARELY on.
    just either make a new type of door costing gold or make a door that costs plat cost gold.. i understand the TOWN door costing plat though. my opinion is: make a door (maybe persmission to selected people door) or make a plat door cost gold. (my opinion either the private or fee door)

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  4. because you delay on reviewing ALOT. you should add some players (like me) to do it. PLUS (optional) you should do the voting in the game itself! i dont have facebook nor twitter.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. You should add a single player because some people make the worlds a mess and use up all the room with pointless creations.You cold add places where you could get blocks from in single player too,then you won`t have to buy all the blocks.It would also need a campaign.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Things such as warrior,mage.rough and stuff like that

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for the idea. I actually want to make it so that you’re not locked in to any decisions early that would force you to start all over.

7. 2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. i have always wanted to make a game like realm of the mad god and other games like this one but i dont know what you use to make them

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. As you suggested I am suggesting. :P So, when you talked about this I assumed it would go like this: (1=White 2=Black 3=Red 4=Blue 5=Green etc.) However, the current layout offers a new idea. Now, I understand this would be difficult to implement but go with me on this. As the coloring stands, the current can be the pigmentation (skin color) of your character. Then, I was thinking of having T-shirts that would manipulate the color of the body square underneath the head of the character. So it would be like Brownish Head + Green T-shirt. See what I mean?…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. They should at least drop up to 3 gold and possibly 1 dirt or perma grass tile.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. After posting an idea I wanted to edit it. I can't figure out how to do so. Leading me to believe I am blind or there isn't a way. If there isn't there should be one. Hope I don't have to edit this now.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Create a message window that allows you to message friends

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Trololo his being A dick with me And hes not nice hes muting for his own fun just cuz he hates me tell me what to do I thinks mod still has to show respect to Players even if they DONT

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

If you have a complaint about a mod, please open a support ticket and include the date & time & server of the incident so I can check logs.

14. 0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. I I
    I - - I SKILLS LIKE JAGGER
    I I
    I_____I

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  16. 1 real idea declined, gimme mah sorry gifts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. why? because not all people have dollars/creditcards.if you want, you can make the [very hard] platinum guy in my house. OR let the tutorial zombie rarely give hard platinum quests.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
2 Next →