Skip to content

General

FanArt: ALinkToTheFuture

Welcome to the 8BitMMO Suggestion Box!

For best results, please keep it one idea per post :)

Do not try to manipulate the voting system by creating fake accounts — you will get banned.

Thanks for your ideas!

----

As I'm no longer updating the game, I've set this ideas forum to not be able to receive new ideas.  Thanks for your many ideas and suggestions over the years, and hope to see you again on future projects :)

General

Categories

2431 results found

1. it would be good if there were more monsters that give you more gold, also it would be great if in the wilderness you could find vaults with gold treasures durins the exploration

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  2. Be able to choose from Standard, Zombie, Dragon, Lawyer Cat...whatever else.. Maybe even make them Unlockable.

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Owner buys city stone. Stone gives owner a plot of land X by X and is divided evenly into smaller plots of X by X. The owner may then add players to the city by granting them citizenship and one or more of those plots. The player may then build only in his/her plot within the city. Citizens may not take any materials that do not belong to them. However The owner of the city at any time may decide to remove materials from anywhere in his/her city and those materials go back to the owners inventory. If the owner…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. some contests for players to submit their own blocks so you hav more time for other parts of the game and can still ad more kind of blocks

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Possible. User submitted in-game content is tricky with the US legal system, but if I can figure out the right forms, I do love the idea of player blocks.

5. For this idea essentially you would be able to click and drag around an area, pick which block and then the block you would like it to be. Should you come out with a material i like more for instance my Burial Chamber would be an unholy nightmare to swap out the blocks whereas with this feature I would simply click and drag and have all wood blocks swapped out with Obsidian? Bones? Solid Metal? (Provided that I have the needed materials and maybe the feature tells you how many half and full blocks of that type you need to…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  7. Lots would be areas of land that you buy that you can build in, whether its baby size or king size, or any other creative size you can come up with. The bigger the lot size, the more money it costs. Lots would be personal, unless you make ti public. If its public, people could join either by saying something like /join lot [lot name] or maybe like this big lobby list of a bunch of lots. This would prevent people from randomly building and making the Deep Wilderness look sloppy. Developer, don't ask people to not do something, because…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  9. Maybe let us capture and tame Lawyercats so we can raise them as our pets?

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. There should be block shading to know when your going to jump of a cliff.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  11. 3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  12. 0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  13. I think that there should be enemy bases like this:
    Lawyer cat base should have like ten lawyer cats around it then there should be something like this: ''Enter Lawyercat Base''
    The base will be bigger inside and will have like 100 Lawyercats it will also be recommended to be 2 or 3 members.

There will be more and more bases and i will tell you the Lawyercat Bases will be made once 1 lawyercat has survived without being killed by 5 hours making the players have really to kill lawyercats instead of saying HEY ZOMBIE I DUN WANNA KILL…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  14. When you get the membership, everyday you get gold and some plat, the longer your membership status the increase of gold and plat. And the membership include exclusive blocks, and traps. And for the dungeons, it is for all members you get to pick what NPC enemy to spawn and also you should able to have a pet, which will help you in battle. Each one having a special ability, but is not aloud to attack against players or else that would be to OP.

32 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. hi i am mercem in game my idea is you to build mudballs and rocks to throw also build trees for oxygen or world will die cause of globalwarm
    and can i grow hair ?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  16. perhaps an iOS app that allows the game to be played when away from computer? prefereably compatible with 2nd gen iPod touches and above. this would be a great way to get more players, and enable existing players to play on the go

22 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. There was that other guy that said Fix the GUI and I thinked..
    maybe with like.. some more pixelatted-like buttons like that ?

http://hpics.li/57f3cc7

instead of the pale buttons and screen interface we have.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  18. Basicaly just a way to make walls more usefull

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  19. I'm sure if it was only like 1 gold per use/death farming wouldn't be a problem

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

I like the idea of rewarding good usages of telepads… perhaps 1 gold, but to address Grim’s valid point, capped to 10 per day total or something.

20. Just like "Shop" has "(h)" next to it to indicate which hotkey is used to open it. It's not a very big problem, but I'd like to be told which hotkey to use.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)