I suggest you ...

allow to switch the camera angle so it is easier to build houses

i dont like when you are building a house and u miss place the block and then it ruins your new house

144 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    bobby shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

15 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • masterminer176 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The only problem with 90 degree's is recreating the world three times, not 70 or 1,000,000 or something.

• gotmilk575 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

this is bad, it would put a delay on the develeopment of important things, robby would have to start over from scratch re-coding everything :/ its a 2D game

• Kero91 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

just a switch that you could look from above straight down would help greatly 'cause the z axis is useless in really high building projects

• Dreamcast commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Like lowtemplar said this is a 2D game not 3D it's just not possible to rotate the camera. I wish it were though.

• Kralereth commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Also, like lowtemplar said, this would be super hard to do, Sim would basically have to recreate the whole world of 8bitMMO at three different angles and that would take years

• Kralereth commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You do realize one misplaced block doesn't ruin the house right? You can pick up that misplaced block

• lowtemplar commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Unfortunately, this would be a massive undertaking because the game uses 2-dimensional sprites, so the whole world would have to be recreated for every angle you could look at it from. Or maybe I have no idea what I'm talking about, I'm awful with Java.

Feedback and Knowledge Base