This would be like a block that could...
* Say things client-side to the user and/or Server-side (With spamming limitations of course)
* Do basic math and output that math (Such as randomization for quests, making players do math and junk, and compare logic for below)
* Maybe place certain blocks, remove certain blocks, and/or see what's in a certain place (Which could be used for more puzzle maps)
* Perhaps use a common-ish language such as Java, C++, or maybe AlexINF's PRG_L
* Allow you to actually paste code into it with a GUI or something :P
it should be able to interact with the objects a player could to like a door for example also it can activate or deactivate traps
But other than that it sounds awsome
it should be able to project tangible blocks for reasons of doors and random mazes also it should be able to be linked with a screen basically a non admin user I/o device for pass codes and other things
It would be awesome to be in the game.
(∩ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)⊃━☆ Abracaplsaddit