Skip to content

General

FanArt: ALinkToTheFuture

Welcome to the 8BitMMO Suggestion Box!

For best results, please keep it one idea per post :)

Do not try to manipulate the voting system by creating fake accounts — you will get banned.

Thanks for your ideas!

----

As I'm no longer updating the game, I've set this ideas forum to not be able to receive new ideas.  Thanks for your many ideas and suggestions over the years, and hope to see you again on future projects :)

General

Categories

144 results found

1. 4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Please add an option to ignore all chat messages from players, but still have the ability to enter commands at the same time, thanks!

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  3. Game do require someone who checks player quests if done correctly or not, there are rewardboxes trapped inside walls without any teleport or entrance. This makes getting steam achievements impossible.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. players can build shops in the wilderness (or new area ur guys choice) and the player can go in click on the trader (player) and with the non-traders stuff on the left and the traders stuff on the right with the cost of gold in the bottom middle of the screen

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  5. Alright listen up y'all madman's here to describe his idea. So recently betaruler made a plat shop where you can buy items even while the seller is offline, i also helped with this. how it works is he has a feedoor and behind the feedoor is a publicbox with an item in it. you pay for the door and then you take ur item out of the box. There also is a tv in the room (i helped with this part) and after taking the item u turn the tv on so the buyers know the item has been bought…

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  6. The new root is so lonely and takes away from the mmo feel. Father Robby please bring back the old root

16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. add trading in GAME so no one gets scammed any more . Should be easy. (maybe not in programming and in coding and development stuff)

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  8. I have thought for a while that a pocket universe command could be very helpful in my endeavors. Could you add one such as the following?
    /pu or /pocket

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Just to not stare at this little box .. ;P So please add such an option to the options.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. It's a pretty simple idea but I think this is much needed in the game right now. Just as the title implies it is a pad that will act as a checkpoint. This will be really handy for those quests where you have to go through a maze or have to overcome obstacles such as the spike mazes. When a player reaches a checkpoint-pad he/she can activate it by pressing E. Once activated the player will be sent to the checkpoint whenever he/she dies. If you place multiple checkpoint-pads in a dungeon the player will be sent to the most…

33 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. because the most fun part of 8bit-MMO is owning a town. And after seeing many other users have towns and getting tons of citizens and gold you start to question how fun the game is after you reach the max level 6. And some users may be tired of being one of the group of users that has to pay for a plot, rent, etc. They may end up leaving the game because they have already reached level six, built tons of cool structures, gotten the most powerful weapons. Like me, I want a Townstone so badly that I'm asking…

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  12. 3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  13. Something to allow you to store your unwanted items

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. add chests! inventory full? PUT IT IN A CHEST! small chest: 100 gold. big chest: 200 gold. HUGE chest: 500 gold. small chest is one block pig, big chest is two blocks wide and HUGE is 2x2. if you want you can do things virticaly to.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. A system that silences chat on your screen. That way, the WHOLE family can play, not just 16-???.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I suggest you add chests that you can allow your friends to access in your homes.

43 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. The Music cause when you get into the game . Like theme song or when pvp or in dungeon pur some songs on it . And the zombie mode might be awsome with waves and songs . We need more costume and change skin colour . Thank You.

34 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. make controls changeable so everyone can have the right key to their preference

42 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I keep hearing in chat about people losing items/money to scammers who take their offer away at the last minute. So here is a simple enough idea. After both parties involved in a trade check the confirm box, lock the items in trade so they cannot be removed and have a another confirm button appear stating something like 'Are you sure?' or 'Final Confirmation.' A secondary confirmation feature would allow both parties to double check to make sure the trade is legit and fair.

37 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  20. "we need" the option to play key pad with O,L,K,;, control options

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here