Skip to content

General

FanArt: ALinkToTheFuture

Welcome to the 8BitMMO Suggestion Box!

For best results, please keep it one idea per post :)

Do not try to manipulate the voting system by creating fake accounts — you will get banned.

Thanks for your ideas!

----

As I'm no longer updating the game, I've set this ideas forum to not be able to receive new ideas.  Thanks for your many ideas and suggestions over the years, and hope to see you again on future projects :)

General

Categories

144 results found

1. I just joined, and it seems easy to lose your home, so just type /sethome to set it, and /home to go there. I know if you type /home you just go to spawn, but make it so if you type /spawn you go there instead. PLEASE THINK ABOUT THIS.

104 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. It would be way better if the town stones cost gold. Maybe 1000 gold. 8bitmmo isnt really free if you have to pay to get plat so you can buy one town stone. Ive seen users tell me that "Making a town costs money?" I would say "Yes, it does" And then they would immediatly log off and never be seen again. Just saying that the game would be much better if you could buy town stones with gold. Just town stones. Its sad to see users log off 21 seconds after they knew the game wasnt really free. Please…

91 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. You know, crates, boxes, drawers. After opening these you'll be able to store things from your inventory here, so it won't be cluttered.

Of course you won't be able to store/take from storage of others to prevent stealing.

79 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. In my opinion this would solve the abusive spawn systemm idea i have heard from other users, where if you could set your own spawn,in your house people would set spawns in your house as well. :P I kinda phrased it wrong but you get the picture. - Aster

59 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I suggest you add chests that you can allow your friends to access in your homes.

43 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. make controls changeable so everyone can have the right key to their preference

42 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I have met some pretty great people on here, and I disliked seeing them leave.

39 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I keep hearing in chat about people losing items/money to scammers who take their offer away at the last minute. So here is a simple enough idea. After both parties involved in a trade check the confirm box, lock the items in trade so they cannot be removed and have a another confirm button appear stating something like 'Are you sure?' or 'Final Confirmation.' A secondary confirmation feature would allow both parties to double check to make sure the trade is legit and fair.

37 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  9. I think that it will be a great idea if you will add the Bitcoin currency.
    It's perfect for a game with the name BitMMO :D

You will be able to use them for:
    - Sell hats / swords ...
    - Open auction house and taking a cut.
    - Giving them with farming

37 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. The Music cause when you get into the game . Like theme song or when pvp or in dungeon pur some songs on it . And the zombie mode might be awsome with waves and songs . We need more costume and change skin colour . Thank You.

34 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. It's a pretty simple idea but I think this is much needed in the game right now. Just as the title implies it is a pad that will act as a checkpoint. This will be really handy for those quests where you have to go through a maze or have to overcome obstacles such as the spike mazes. When a player reaches a checkpoint-pad he/she can activate it by pressing E. Once activated the player will be sent to the checkpoint whenever he/she dies. If you place multiple checkpoint-pads in a dungeon the player will be sent to the most…

33 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Well, since it seems to be a community driven game...and I've seen some people build "Coffee Shops" maybe Coffee could be our "potions", and add player vendors that sell Coffee just to add more "reason" to have "shops" other than just to look at em.

31 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. It is really annoying when you play the game and cannot use a key, and we can't change it.Or when we want to simply change the keys from spacebar to another key because it makes too much noise.

30 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  14. Customizing each colour for the head/body/feet would be cool.

25 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. So we can build castles faster!

23 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 22 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. A simple map so we can tell what part of the world we're in. Helps put structures in context and allows people to easily revisit places.

22 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  18. For each quest completed we get an experience (skill) points reward.
    Once we have enough experience (skill) points we get a gift,
    common: bundle of blocks
    hard to get: expensive blocks or weapons
    rare: 1 platinum
    super rare: 2-4 platinum
    super rare: 2-4 platnium

22 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  19. All doors have handles on the right. My ides is that you make doors that have handles on the left. It would be very good for people who want to build malls and stuff with two doors.

21 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. a (blue handled?) door that can only be properly used by a town owner. (more than likely going to cost plat...) this door can only be placed in a town you own and no where else. the door can only be used by citizens of the town and the town mayor him/her self. but also cannot be picked by anyone else other than the mayor. this would be useful for towns that don't want randomly wandering people in their towns. but can still have easy access for its citizens.

18 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8