Skip to content

General

FanArt: ALinkToTheFuture

Welcome to the 8BitMMO Suggestion Box!

For best results, please keep it one idea per post :)

Do not try to manipulate the voting system by creating fake accounts — you will get banned.

Thanks for your ideas!

----

As I'm no longer updating the game, I've set this ideas forum to not be able to receive new ideas.  Thanks for your many ideas and suggestions over the years, and hope to see you again on future projects :)

General

Categories

2431 results found

1. Well, whenever you try to open a owner door it says 'Sorry, you do not have permission to open this door.' well, whenever someone tries to give permission you can't, so I think you should make another door, called the permission door, and you can add people to the permission list by '/dooradd <player name>' and do commands like a town but instead it be door commands.

20 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. make little wires you can place around the world with levers to activate it so we could have light, TNT, pistions for secret rooms, and mabey even little TV's that you can watch that will show the news if you press E by it!
    (it will use wiering aswell to turn it on)
    the controls for it should be T to turn on E to read news T agian to deactivate

20 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 1) You could make pets like: Flying Fishes, Dragons, Fire Salamanders, etc. To get a pet you could tame one (with a special object) in their habitat. You could take care of your pet and make them battle other pets in collisiums and earn gold if you win.
    2) Potions could be for anything like life elixers or mana elixers, potions could also be for changing a characters form to an animal or a mythical cretures, etc.
    3) Magic could be spells that you can learn from buying a spellbook in the shop. Examples for different types of spells: Water…

20 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  4. Not sure if it's something that can be programmed, but I'd like to see safes get the new command /safe log (or something similar). When you use this command near a safe, it will tell you who last made a deposit and withdrawal from the safe. This would help greatly in the event that gold is stolen from someone's safe. Also, as the owner of a large, in-game bank, it would help me settle disputes over gold deposited in incorrect safes.

20 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Add beacons that show at the edge of the screen that you can name, edited like adding text to a sign. SO...you can find your house waaaaay out in the wilderness.

19 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  6. i noticed that a barren wasteland isnt very pretty
    trees and grass would change that
    also weather could effect the wilderness
    snowing
    severeness1 lightly coating the ground with snow
    severeness2 snows a bti harsher creating an extra layer of snow
    severeness3 trees blowed down
    sunny
    severness1 normal weather
    severness2 trees grow a bit faster
    severenes3 tiny chance of forest fire and plants too hot to grow
    rainy
    well duh

19 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. You should be able to make a private server to play with friends so you can start new, play co op with you friends, and so you dont have to deal with other players.

19 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Like maybe pressing different keys to rotate the camera to get a better view of your building

19 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. A friends list would be great. A possible addon with the friends list, where you can private message, Teleport to someone's city, be able to trade with someone in the friends list menu, and possible be able to have an option that lets people do a quest together to be able to quest with friends and make it go quicker.

19 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. It's all ogre now - Defeat 100 enemies
    Sounds are nothing - Try to mute all audio
    Clothing is love. Clothing is life. - Buy and wear Hats and Shirts
    Player Slayer - Kill a player only if PVP is avaivable
    You shouldn't have done that - Be drowned in the water

19 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  11. This is a small idea...
    While doing pvp you often find you don't have any more protection than other players.

so i thought that having 2 stets of armor and 4 types of health kits might solve this. the hp will be place able on the ground and you just use it like food by pressing e on it to heal yourself but it also heals your armor that's if you are wearing any. The armor would be available at level 4 and the green armor will cost 250 gold and the blue armor will be worth 1 plat or…

19 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I know what your gonna say.. crayon this is going to cause too much lag! The FPS!!! However my idea is very simple, and amazing. An NPC would work much like a sign or those RobbyZ things in the tutorial! In fact, almost exactly.The NPC would look exactly like you when you just strated playing the game, white and naked. NPCs would have a red dot over their head. (much like the question marks for the non-player quests) This is to make sure moderators or other players do not confuse them for bots or hackers! You would be able to…

19 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Maybe you can add rail blocks and trains with platform blocks where the train stops. that would be a easy and fun way to transport yourself. It would be handy in big towns so you dont have to walk the whole time.

18 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  14. new enemies with special abilities. 1.ninjas invisible to an extent but can be vagely seen then the become visible when they attack. 2. Robots who can fire lasers and such. 3 dragons Fireballs,nuff said. 4 giant spiders in which can shoot webs that slow you down like when your in sand. 5.giants i know this sounds a little to skyrimie but giants would be pretty cool.

also leveling would be better than just sitting around with three hp and give your character weapons you can only use at certain levels

New weapons like an axe dagger bow and arrow and…

18 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I just remembered that when the 1st tutorial it said, use E to chat with NPC, so i think that you should really try to make a NPC town like in origin or sumthing. NPC's may buy ur blocks at greater value, sell u special items, and may even give you better quests. So think about it. - GodlyArrows

18 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  16. Just another long-term idea that soon wont happen right away. Everyone keeps on me asking what do skill points. I know that Sim didn't just add them just for the glory and for fun. And if he did (hope not), then we should share some ideas, shall we?

When I say, "Skill Points = Unlocking Spree" I mean that skill points is an additional money currency, sort of. I stated in the beginning of the idea that it would be a long-term idea because of this: Making items such as blocks, clothing, traps, e.t.c and put a "Skill Points" amount…

18 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  17. 18 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I propose the Bring Back Tutorial Zombie movement!
    Tutorial Zombie had a more self-explanatory name. And I object to not being able to get killing quests above level 3.
    And I feel attached to Tutorial Zombie.
    He's a Zombie! He can't be dead! You've just fired him. You could have simply re-trained him.

:O
    Who's with me?!

18 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I'm saying it would be awesome if you added a way to delete or restart you account so you could start the game again and go through the game again. I personally want this as I'm an avid YouTuber and think this would be an amazing game to do a Let's Play of, but I've played quite a bit of it coz I got caught up in the game. I think if I was able to make YouTube videos of 8bitMMO it would be a good way to promote the game. So please could you add a way to delete…

18 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. i hate it when people go through my fee door in multiples. its soo irritating. i lose a lot of money. i just worked out a solution. you make fee doors open only for the person who pays. now this can cause problems since maybe the owner of the fee door wants to let lots of people in at once- so what happens then is the owner uses the command /fdoa or /feedooropenall . only the owner will be able to use this command. when someone opens a feedoor everyone else will then see the door fade to 50% transparent…

18 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)