Skip to content

General

FanArt: ALinkToTheFuture

Welcome to the 8BitMMO Suggestion Box!

For best results, please keep it one idea per post :)

Do not try to manipulate the voting system by creating fake accounts — you will get banned.

Thanks for your ideas!

----

As I'm no longer updating the game, I've set this ideas forum to not be able to receive new ideas.  Thanks for your many ideas and suggestions over the years, and hope to see you again on future projects :)

General

Categories

134 results found

1. 4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  2. Now that we can pay with Game Stop cards a lot of players are probably going to start "Supporting" the game. Some of these players (wink, wink) Have already BUILT their town in anticipation of the town stone. However, unless there is a way to see what ground you will assimilate when you place the stone or when you buy expansions then all that hard work is flushed down the toilet. So, if you could find a way to make the ground become highlighted (all the blocks within the radius turn a different color, the blocks become enveloped…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Lots would be areas of land that you buy that you can build in, whether its baby size or king size, or any other creative size you can come up with. The bigger the lot size, the more money it costs. Lots would be personal, unless you make ti public. If its public, people could join either by saying something like /join lot [lot name] or maybe like this big lobby list of a bunch of lots. This would prevent people from randomly building and making the Deep Wilderness look sloppy. Developer, don't ask people to not do something, because…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Not only would it be nice to have private messaging but also specifically a mailbox. It could just sit in a post office in Origin and when you log in the game lets you know you have messages waiting. This feature would make it easier to communicate with players who may not be on at a certain time but may be your building neighbors. This would also help Sim9 communicate with players and possibly help associate activity for deletion of long standing objects. An auto message can be sent every so long of inactivity and if a reply is not…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  5. Make a mine, so we don't have to BUY our bricks, make it so we can make em, it wouldnt be that hard

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  6. Think about it. You're riding through the wilderness with the non existent wind blowing through your non existent hair on your my little pony mount feeling like a boss.

You're trail of pixie dust instantly kills every lawyer cat that it covers.

MAKE IT HAPPEN

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. you should add hair and have pants shoes eyes! stuff like that

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. The PublicPad's kinda boring at the moment, and yet it's 12plat! But here's an Idea:
    If a non-citizen enters a town using the PublicPad, nothing happens.
    If a Citizen enters a town using the PublicPad, fireorks go off.
    If an Official enters the town, 5 harmless lightning bolts strike down.
    If the Mayor enters his/her town, the town faces an Earthquake.
    If a Moderator enters a town via the PublicPad, regardless of citizen status, a harmless volcano erupts for like, 2 seconds.

These ideas would help with the glumness of PublicPads a lot.
    Please read this RobbyZ.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Fog- A block available at level 3. The Fod is as water but witout the drowning effect. It should cost 10g/tile.
    Thick Fog- A snow-like block that can be walked trough. good for secret entrances in snow.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  10. i suggest you add a teleport to player command
    /tele (player name)
    and add a counter part
    /teleportaccept command to allow the teleportation of the other player to you and also a tactical-insertion block that works as a one time re-spawn for 200 gold!

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I'd like to see some, if not all of these changes. Some are more reasonable than others.

First, founders of capital cities are now Governors instead of Mayors. Or something to establish the distinction.

Capital cities (namely Origin, but others if more will be able to be built) still restrict block removal to the person who placed the block, and now require land to be parceled out in contiguous sections, probably determined by the governor, possibly with a price that can be set by the governor.

Player towns remain as they are (land, building, and resources are common), unless set…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  13. along with your friends list so you can teleport to each other

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. It'd be cool to make groups, and in those groups, it'd be lame if we could hurt each other. =P

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  15. Add support for usb game pads, so the keyboard isn't as necessary.

Benefits of game pads include:

• better ergonomics
    • easier access to common functions (changing z-levels, opening menus, etc.)
    • (...maybe others?)
    3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  16. it hurts me seeing those lawyercats get painfully killed. (its serious because im an animal friend) i enjoy killing humans >:)

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Because the GUI is somewhat horrible; there's off-lines, not aligned rectangles etc..

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I think once a month there should be an event hosted by Sim9. The whole time the new trailer was being made I had a blast hanging out with everyone and it actually made the game 10x more enjoyable. We need to find a way to get the community more involved.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Title actually really says it all. Just please install a /townhelp function -_- so no one actually needs to open the faq page. its easier and better this way.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

I’m open to alternate payment setups, as long as their transaction fee is the same (or better) as credit card.

The problem with some of these alternate payment setups, is depending on country, as little as 20% of the payment will actually make it to me while the middle men take 80%.

However, I am considering bitcoin. If that’s a viable payment method, then add your votes here: https://8bitmmo.uservoice.com/admin/forums/150844-general/suggestions/2892337-bitcoin-currency