Skip to content

General

FanArt: ALinkToTheFuture

Welcome to the 8BitMMO Suggestion Box!

For best results, please keep it one idea per post :)

Do not try to manipulate the voting system by creating fake accounts — you will get banned.

Thanks for your ideas!

----

As I'm no longer updating the game, I've set this ideas forum to not be able to receive new ideas.  Thanks for your many ideas and suggestions over the years, and hope to see you again on future projects :)

General

Categories

2431 results found

1. You could add a singleplayer mode where you can do quests,freeroam,fight,build etc.. Plus it could have a campain mode in it!
    The reason why I would suggest a single player mode is because some players mess up the worlds in multiplayer and build pointless (not all) creations.^_^

26 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. The Idea : Make The Monsters Drop Items Example (Slugs=Sticky Liquid) ( Cats : Paws) And a Button that can Sell one item This Ideas Could Bring More players :

26 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. it would be a new server in the sky and if you fall off the land you would die and to get there you would need to ether need to use a telepad in the town root or you need to say /teleport sky land

26 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Here's the picture of it and description:
    http://imageshack.us/scaled/landing/528/66652199.png
    Somewhere in wilderness near the edge you can find 4 strange, BIG blocks (on picture i shown they together and one of them)(personally i don't like their look, so you can redraw them)
    Once you stand in the middle of that 4 blocks you will teleport to new area - underedge hideout. 4 teleport blocks disappeared and moved to another part of the wilderness. Everything there is black, but there are invisible walls around you. You are alone. But suddenly, the dark lawyer cat appears and laughs in the darkness! He starts…

26 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. The ability can be given by placing a gold coin beside the gold counter and when clicked it works like a block.

The ability would be great for decorative purposes such as fountains or wishing wells and player built safes. It can also be used to drop gold around noobs just to be generous ( if any of us weren't greedy ). To prevent this ability to be abused or used to troll gold dropped would have to work different depending where dropped. That being said here is how I think it should work.

Gold dropped in the wilderness would…

26 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Edit Decoration books into books that are writable
    but like a window where u can write, not same with sign
    and anyone can write a story or copy and paste stuff into the book,
    i have this 8bitmmo story that i am writing over my phone and i would want it in the game.. This would be really great for the community!

26 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Add a lava block that will deal damage when touched but it won't kill you instantly instead it will deal the player 6 points of damage so it gives them a chance to get back up if they fall. As for how it will look you could just use the same skin for water instead of replacing the blue with orange and the white with yellow.

26 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  8. If LawyerCats, and the things that you fight at the start are the ONLY enemies, we need more. I think that we should be able to fight harder enemies that give you more gold and drop items (i.e blocks).
    I think there should be bosses and also a way to make better weapons or just find them.
    Bosses should be REALLY REALLY REALLY hard to kill, but have a chance of dropping platinum :).
    Please take this into consideration!

25 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  9. You should be able to sell blocks that you have bought. For instance, say you bought the wrong block. You want to get rid of the block, and get your money back right? Thats why i there should be a selling blocks in the shop.

25 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  10. You should use buttons like left arrow or right arrow to change the camera's direction.

25 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  11. 25 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I think 8bitmmo should create something like a quest award , where players can vote what quests they thought were the best in the year. Effectively this could promote quest building and possibly promote under-rated or unknown quests.

25 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. A hermit crab hat

----- theHERMITbros

24 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. So it would be great if the general chat, system/quest messages, and whispers/tells could be be separated into different tabs, otherwise it's really hard to read what is going on.

24 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I think you should add ovens. The oven can be used to cook food that you get from killing animals.
    Stairs are also nice, even though they serve no purpose beyond aesthetics.
    The last "block" (it's actually two) is the Rubber Tree. It gives you rubber if you break it's trunk and leaves. The rubber can be used to make flippers for swimming and also to make cool looking raincoats and rainhats. If you craft 200 rubber you get a rubber dummy that you can place and attack with swords and guns. The rubber dummy is indestructible!

The animal ideas…

24 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I respect that developers need to make money, and I'm willing to support a pay-for-platinum system, but only if it's not the only way to obtain platinum. I figure the best way to make platinum free while still gaining money is a system where you do something specific that the developers can still benefit from (an extremely long/convoluted, but still possible quest reward; watch an ad video; share to friends; etc.)

I also think there should be a limit on how much free platinum you can claim in, say, 24 hours. That way you can't cheat the system, thus still…

24 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  17. It would be good to restart the game.

24 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Use /clearquests to reset all your quest progression. Also, if you’re after the achievements, all achievements should be able to be gotten without even doing clearquests — check the blog post on achievements for details.

18. You can buy a jukebox and place it in your town. Then you can decide what music players will hear when they enter your town. You can pick one song or create a playlist so a random song from your playlist gets picked. Songs are available in the shop.
    Alternatively you can buy tracks with ambient sounds. Good to add some atmosphere to your dungeon!

24 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Make torches as placeable Blocks and Houses with a Roof are dark and can be lighted by torches.And dungeons are dark and you can't see anything without a Flashlight, Torch or a candle. You can light bigger areas with a better light source that you can buy from the shop. (sorry for the bad english I'm from germany)

23 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

I like this idea. I don’t think current engine will support much in the lighting front — but the new engine does!

20. Here's a silly idea that could be used creatively, Jump Pads! They launch you into the air a few blocks, they can be configured, or even set to launch you at an angle. Imagine the possibility's! PVP arenas that have you bouncing around... Dungeons that play like a platformers... Just imagine it, I think it would be perfectly valid to sell these for plat, but sadly that means I wont get to buy them, since I don't got plat, but that's aside the point. Anyway, sob stories aside, Jump-Pads should be added.

23 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)