Skip to content

General

FanArt: ALinkToTheFuture

Welcome to the 8BitMMO Suggestion Box!

For best results, please keep it one idea per post :)

Do not try to manipulate the voting system by creating fake accounts — you will get banned.

Thanks for your ideas!

----

As I'm no longer updating the game, I've set this ideas forum to not be able to receive new ideas.  Thanks for your many ideas and suggestions over the years, and hope to see you again on future projects :)

General

Categories

2431 results found

1. 33 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Hey, guys! Since Sim won't add conversions, I have another idea: Plat Chunks! Here's how it works: Watch an ad, get 1 plat chunk. You need 20 chunks to make 1 plat, and you can watch 5 ads a day. It's simple! How gold is yellow in text and plat is green, if nessecary, plat chunks will be white in text color. It's simple! Thanks, guys! See ya!

32 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

I thought this was a pretty interesting idea, so I crunched the numbers. Average video CPM seems to about about $3. That means a single video watch is worth about $0.003. If one plat is worth about ~$0.71, you’d have to watch 237 videos to get one plat… that’s a lot of ads ;)

3. A way to define the rights of citizens within a town. There should be a way to set a citizens rights (e.gecan build, can remove blocks, can add citizens, can toggle pvp, can remove citizens, etc...) or give them a rank/status with predefined rights.
    (-tourist: can go threw citizen doors
    -citizen: all the rights of the ranks before and can build
    -official: all the rights of the ranks before and can remove blocks
    -governor: all the rights of the ranks before and can add/remove citizens
    -Mayor: all the rights of the ranks before and can set citizen rank/status
    etc...)

32 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I think you should implement pets like horses,wolves,chickens?,or even maybe dragons.

32 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. When you get the membership, everyday you get gold and some plat, the longer your membership status the increase of gold and plat. And the membership include exclusive blocks, and traps. And for the dungeons, it is for all members you get to pick what NPC enemy to spawn and also you should able to have a pet, which will help you in battle. Each one having a special ability, but is not aloud to attack against players or else that would be to OP.

32 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Here's the idea, there should be an in-game list that shows a leaderboard that shows the top players in several categories such as PVE kills, PVP kills, total amount of gold, total amount of items, total amount of placed blocks, total number of hours spent in-game. Things like that.

32 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. The Donation Bin would sit near the respawn area in Origin or possibly the market. This would be a place where you can throw any blocks you don't want and it would be up for grabs for anyone in the game. This way we could get rid of blocks we don't want in our inventory without having to just set them out in the wilderness or destroy them. Maybe the bin would only hold a certain amount of items and it removes them when at capacity based on value. Blocks will not be removed by a lower value block so…

31 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Good idea, and would help with database clutter. May need to make it a disposal chute instead to keep down on the total active objects in-game.

8. A townban system where if someone for example breaks a big rule in your town and you have a tele and they keep coming back even though they aren't part of the town, the townban when they try to go to the town by any means like walking or by tele it could say something like "You are banned from this town and cant go there" or something like that.

31 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. This would be like a block that could...

• Say things client-side to the user and/or Server-side (With spamming limitations of course)

• Do basic math and output that math (Such as randomization for quests, making players do math and junk, and compare logic for below)

• Maybe place certain blocks, remove certain blocks, and/or see what's in a certain place (Which could be used for more puzzle maps)

• Perhaps use a common-ish language such as Java, C++, or maybe AlexINF's PRG_L

• Allow you to actually paste code into it with a GUI or something :P

30 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. new block: Elevator block
    black blocks up-and-down and -side-by-side [two blocks away] will become like brick blocks, the ones at the right with floors on the left will have numbers, 1 player in it will select a number, the Elevator block will move to it, then open [closed once 2+ players are in it.] command used to select number: /elevatorblock <number>

30 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. you guise should add in controller support, im straining my hands using the arrow keys and wasd...

30 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. makes it more easy to use google translate

29 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. When you level up, you should get 1 player point which you can spend on Speed, Defense, Attack, or Dexterity

28 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  14. You should be able to rotate your view and be able to see blocks from different angles. This would make building SO MUCH EASIER!! Its really annoying when i accidentaly place a block on top of each other rather than next to it :(

28 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Like 500 Gold Can Craft 2 Plat or 1

28 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Races

Human: 5 lives. They start in the current first town/city.
    Elves: Walk 2 times faster. They start in a tree zone
    Orc: Deal double attack. They start in a cave city

Classes:
    Lets introduce skills: You can only use a skill 1 time each certain time
    Human:
    Captain: They are the normal soldier. Skill: Crit. attack
    Archer: They use bows. Skill: Double attack
    Wizard: Use firebolts. Skill: heal

Elf:
    Swordsman: They are the normal soldier. Skill: Fast attack
    Hunter: Use short knives and bows. Skill: Traps
    Doctor: Normal hits with fists. Skill: Heal party

Orcs
    Guardian: He has 1…

28 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Maybe you can add mounts, because its really boring and expensive to build a road from origin to your house in the wilderness. Maybe you can later add a system like this:

Bulldog: 300 coins 1.5 movement speed
    Horse: 500 coins 2.0 movement speed
    dragon: 800 coins 2.5 movement speed
    pegasus: 1000 coins 3.0 movement speed

28 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Mounts would be awesome — not sure how much faster I can make movement before streaming isn’t fast enough. Already folks can see black areas sometimes.

18. I get it, the idea of this game is to build and have fun doing it. But, many (like me) are looking for more, we wan't adventures! Of course it interesting and fun travel randomly to point X and maybe find something. But what if there would be more?

I suggest you:
    EVIL BASTARDS ACROSS THE WORLD!

So, what is it then? Well, hear hear.
    You should most defo create different kind of badass monsters. I'd say from 3 to 10 different ones.
    Each one of them could be different - some would be easier to kill than others, and…

27 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. maybe for players without money there should be a way to get free platinum maybe one a day or 1 in 1000 opercent chance of getting it from lawyercats or maybe you can buy it with gold.

27 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  20. Hat: top hat!
    Shirt: tuxedo!
    Accesories: Monocle and fine mustache!
    We need the gentleman set!Please sim9!
    -masternat