Skip to content

General

FanArt: ALinkToTheFuture

Welcome to the 8BitMMO Suggestion Box!

For best results, please keep it one idea per post :)

Do not try to manipulate the voting system by creating fake accounts — you will get banned.

Thanks for your ideas!

----

As I'm no longer updating the game, I've set this ideas forum to not be able to receive new ideas.  Thanks for your many ideas and suggestions over the years, and hope to see you again on future projects :)

General

Categories

134 results found

1. Add a Vehicle! We have Roads that we walk on, why not invent the wheel and the steam engine, the railroad, etc etc?

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  2. I'm thinking a mildly expensive block (~100) that players can place down in buildings they've created, secret rooms, etc.
    When activated, it records that player as having visited it (possibly with a small one-time gp reward).

Then you try to find them all, and the game tells you how many you have left. ("You've found 57 out of 89 landmarks.")

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Some sort of stat list.
    1. how many snails you killed
    2. how many lawercats you killed
    3. how many other players you killed (maybe even who you killed and how many times)
    4. how many times you died, and who/what killed you (player name, trap, lawercat, etc.)
    5. how much money you've made

all sorts of possibilities.

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. To type commands, you have to hit 'enter' and then '/' and then the command. I don't think the '/' key has another function, so making the '/' key bring up chat and put a '/' makes sense.

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  5. 1) There should be a version of the megamap that has all the towns and their borders marked.
    2) It should have the names of the towns on them.
    3) It should also have information on wheter you can place a townstone there.

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  6. Based on the "Blue Coyote Idea", anyways some information from the "Blue Coyote Idea" That I'm going to include.

"It will cost 50" or more/or/ 15 platinums?

"You can roam around as a blue coyote" |and able to build? or just roam around (confirm)

Time for some additional information that is not included in the "Blue Coyote" Idea

I want to rephrase Coyote to Wolf because Coyote and wolf rather look much alike.
    So anyways, This is how it's going to be layed out if you want to buy it at the shop, Races-Animals-Wolf-Insert different kind of wolves,…

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. i would love a hp lvling system but since you repeadedly say your not, im not going to beg, but it is annoying when you walk for 10 mins just to get to some lawyercats and they kill you quickly so you have to walk another 10 mins to get back out there, my suggestion is to raise Hp for everyone so it remains fair but its easyer to kill.

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  8. more enemies would be cool. maybe there should be stronger enemies and more player HP

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I need to tell you that I'm new to this game (so new that I don't have account yet), but I'd like to point out that there is no visible way to download client. For some people it may be ok to play applets, but for others (like me), applets cause problems (for example I've never managed to make sound work in applets, but it works fine with normal java apps such as downloaded Minecraft client)

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. We should be able to make shirts, accesories, hats and carpets with our own design. To give you the basic idea, How to make a custom carpet: (with example prices)
    First you choose the base (always gray, choise is about the position (corners, sides, middle)
    cots 1 coins
    Then you choose the primary and secondary colour (gray is the basic and free colour, transparent costs 25c)
    costs 0-25 + 0-10 coins
    Then you add a picture (none, awesome smiley, part of a christmas tree, a whole christmas tree, etc.)

costs 0-15 coins
    Next you choose the primary and secondary colour…

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  11. I would really like to be able to select a lot of blocks at the same time, clicking, then dragging the mouse to another place, selecting all the blocks inside the "square" you made (don't know if I explain: I mean like you do on the computer with your files). That would be really useful to move your complete building to another place, or to make it float in the air, with a very quick method, not just picking every block of it, then re-constructing the building again.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I think 8bitmmo should have servers based on where you live as in countries and/or language. To me it is pretty annoying having to watch on my screen Dutch (for example) words popping up on my screen. And it would be better for them as well to be able to a server based on their language. Though, I don't expect it to go through immediately as we don't have enough people online to have a populated server in every one. So think about it, please. Thank You

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

I would definitely like to do this for language and lag reasons, but like you say, doesn’t make sense to do it until server population is bigger

13. Make safes that require a code to open, and can be used to store money. These can be used for personal funds or Town funds.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. It would be awesome if you could get some weapons like, a sledge hammer, It could be a slow hitting but lots of damage. A katana would be nice where it hits fast but dose a fair amount of damage. A dager could hit very fast and do little dammage. It would be cool if you could add these. Maybe all when you are level 4 you unlock these. It could cost like 500 for each maybe. Also make a blue and red version like the swords. Please add this!

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  15. I realise how, being an indie developer making a free game, you need money, but I've drafted up a possible idea for free players to be able to make platinum without paying, while you still get the same sort of profit, if not more. Basically, what I'm thinking is a currency exchange. This is implemented in several thousand other online games and always seems to work. Basically, people post offers to sell platinum for gold. Let's say there are no offers. Somebody wants to sell their platinum (which should only be allowed in batches of one to indicate the best…

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I would like that only the mayor can touch every bloc of the town and not every citizens players. ( citizens should only be able to touch there bloc that they putted!) :P

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. This way you can limit the people who come in the doors but not totally shut everyone but you out. Basically you can add and remove people from accessing certain player owned doors. Maybe when you try to open a player owned door it says "You do not have the key to this door." but if you have been granted access to the door it says "You use your key to unlock the door."

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  18. I would like to trick people into giving me their hard earned money.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. What about an option that gives you a possibility to remove all connected blocks back to your inventory. This way we can easily change to the new wanted construction location and start building there with the old blocks.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. hello, my name is okky the new player with new idea but can you make a new food hamburger, please RobbyZ?

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)