Skip to content

General

FanArt: ALinkToTheFuture

Welcome to the 8BitMMO Suggestion Box!

For best results, please keep it one idea per post :)

Do not try to manipulate the voting system by creating fake accounts — you will get banned.

Thanks for your ideas!

----

As I'm no longer updating the game, I've set this ideas forum to not be able to receive new ideas.  Thanks for your many ideas and suggestions over the years, and hope to see you again on future projects :)

General

Categories

2431 results found

1. ACHIEVEMENTS
    They are fun to do and can give you some nice rewards. They set a goal for you if you don't have one yourself and will keep the players busy. Also, completionists love Achievements!

Each achievement will reward the player with something. Usually gold, exp or some blocks but sometimes it can give a unique weapon or other rare stuff.

Type /achievements to see a list of all achievements you can complete and if you have already completed it. Also it would be nice if you can show your completed achievements ( as well as your level and stats)…

53 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. A system that could include player page, and records of how many mob-kills, PvP kills, and even how far you've run!

52 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. This goes for PVP only: I get pretty annoyed when people "Chain Kill" me, if that's what its called. As in killing you multiple times in less than 5 seconds. Sim made sure people wont get money if your opponent is on the PVP pad but never said that you cant do it. Technically, it doesn't get to people's noodles as much as they realize that no money is going into their pouch and lots of notifications are happening below.

So I came up with some called the Three Second Call". With this, you are invincible for 3 seconds and…

51 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Hello, I'm Trololo with a great new idea, a MP or Market Place, the MP will be a place where you can insert a plat item (no gold items) and sell it whether you are on the game or not. You can also put it plat from your account to sell on the market place. Ex. If you have 100 plat and what to sell 20 you will be able to sell the 20 by setting a price and a max. limit of plat taken out of your account of what you want to sell.

Next, the market place has…

51 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. plants like trees
    and ferns,
    bushes,flowers all kinds of that stuff
    and maybe gardening?

50 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Like when you log in 2 days in a row, it would be 51, the next day 52. Maybe a higher interval than just 1, or maybe it increases like 51, 53, 56, 60

49 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Allow the comunity to make there own servers that if they own the server
    they could add stuff and custom mobs and stuff like that to there server also a server would cost 300 gold

47 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

I’m not sure exactly how I’d support this, but perhaps some plugin support or something like that. It’s a neat idea, although it might fragment the already small community.

8. Lawyercat Race,
    because I like lawyercats, and also, it would be fun to experience being mistaken for an enemy.

46 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I think it should be great if you add a healthbar for the players and the monsters.

46 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Add a system where the world alternates between day and night. It could alternate every hour so that people in different time zones are not limited, as would happen if it changed every 12 hours. Day would be normal world, no changes. At night, the world would be darker. Lawyercats would spawn much closer to civilisation, which would ecourage people to build a house. This would open the possibility of adding lights, either toggleable or only on at night. Lawyercats could avoid areas of light at night. Etc.

45 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. More beautiful Stones can be mined, when i dig a hole and then you can build caves. Dig some levels down again and build some more caves.... How bout that?

44 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

It would be cool, but the engine doesn’t lend itself well to things with many z-levels, and mining has been well explored already in games like infiniminer & minecraft…

12. I really loved this game, until i saw that the only way to get platinum is to pay. Maybe every... 1000 coins you get 1 platinum? 10000 coins? I don't care I just don't want to pay!

40 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Vehicular Blocks allow blocks to move! You can select the blocks that will become a vehicle and then you can set the type of vehicle you want it to be (Car for 500g, Tank for 1000g, Airplane for 2000g, Boat for 2000g, Fighter Jet for 4000g, Destroyer for 4000g, Helicopter for 4000g, Hoverboard for 5000g, Turret for 1000g, Rocket for 5000g)

Car: Simple steering, can move in the 4 cardinal directions, slightly faster than a person walking on a road

Tank: Same steering as car but slower, allows user to shoot enemies in PvP or in PvE with bullets (10g…

40 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Can you add it so, so sometimes lawyer cat will lurk into populated areas?

39 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. dragons
    cat king
    mega slug
    and more

38 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  16. Please make the map update so we can admire our recent structures and besides, the map is over 15 days old! If you could somehow make it update every day that would be awesome!

37 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Yes, I need to somehow automate the map generation. Currently I have to do it manually, and it takes two days to run (bleh)

17. 37 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. A party system so if your hunting monsters with a friend you don't accidentally stab him to death.

34 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. This would add a Time Cycle to the game. It would run on 15-minute intervals. Basically, 13 minutes would be daytime, 2 minutes would be dusk, 13 minutes would be night, and 2 minutes would be dawn, on an infinite cycle.
    -At day, the world would look normal
    -At dusk, everything would get a red tint, and the shadows would grow darker and bigger
    -At night, everything would be pitch black, with very little light. Stuff like pumpkins, reward blocks, anything that could possibly emit light would cast out light. Streetlamps could be an optional block to add to the…

34 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. It would be cool, if we can write books
    and leave them in our houses or somewhere.

33 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)