Skip to content

General

FanArt: ALinkToTheFuture

Welcome to the 8BitMMO Suggestion Box!

For best results, please keep it one idea per post :)

Do not try to manipulate the voting system by creating fake accounts — you will get banned.

Thanks for your ideas!

----

As I'm no longer updating the game, I've set this ideas forum to not be able to receive new ideas.  Thanks for your many ideas and suggestions over the years, and hope to see you again on future projects :)

General

Categories

2431 results found

1. so we can have a name and a title eg Gozuba the fierce (the the not necesary in some cases) or mabye make titles rare drops from mobs or earned by mabye killing 10000 revs or 100000 lawyer cats u can get a slayer title and even a trophy block u can place down to show off like a brief case coffee mug or revs magazine

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  2. the workshop can be sued to make bigger houses and model 4 blocks are placed and every blocks withing them along with u is taken to a more 3d garage where u can float fly hover levitate the camera and when your down paste the block back in the intended spot or move it(can also be used to move houses great distances if someone throws down a town stone in thee wilderness and u don't want to break it brick for brick pack up and place it down somewhere else..i realy like the idea of gadgets and items that give…

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  3. an item a platnum mailbox or computer provided to all players in root but can be bough for personal use when using it each player can either send a message money or material to someone in in there friends list or by name material can be send from inventory or bought and sent right there without going into your inventory also the ability to make loans from the game that can be paid back either by saving up and hitting the pay all debts button or by setting it so any money u get next from a kill is emidetly…

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  4. This game would be better if you could create a larger map area, as well as a few random dungeons with tons of mobs and rewards, as well as new a blocks that can only be found in dungeons or bought in shop. I think by adding dungeons, You could create a better sense of Adventure.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  5. It would be nice to see two different prices on one thing, such as a town square costing, say, about 5000 gold, or 20 Platinum. This would probably make it much easier for players to obtain a town square, or at least a new Hat :P

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. that way we cant be fooled by zombies hiding behind walls and spikes in corners

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  7. 0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  8. Hes been having me muted for atleast up to 8 - 7 -9 days it time he unmutes me

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Doing this command will tell you all the towns you are a citizen of. Due to not having a command like this I have lost my own town and I cannot remember the name of it.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  10. You'd have a special block that's 1,000 G, and then when you get it, you can illustrate custom characters (they could draw out each cell of running and stuff.) So that way, you could have better games. However, there'd be a second thing (500 G) that makes it so you can edit stats and change what class/race you are (the stats screen would give each player 2xLvl. To use.)

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  11. 0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  12. make items like our townstones using 6 iron blocks any item can e finded in wild or buy it in the shop items cost 10 gold spawners craft it like 8 carpet any color and a monster egg monster eggs you get by killing monsters

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  13. the default 8bitmmo is kinda full there should be larger and/or more worlds not required just saying

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  14. this is one useful thing because if some one build town to close of your town and now you cant expand anymore because town is too close and you cant move your town or if you just drop 'accidental' and want move it away you cant or then when your want to sell your town area for profit so this would also cost plats so everyone should not grief then. -Goshget

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  15. this is one serious problem because i m trying to build huge building but backpack space ends my suggestion is there be higher price every upgrade
    here some suggest for expand price system
    1) first 5 expands can pay by gold and last for plats
    2) all expands for plats
    or
    3)all expands for gold
    -Goshget

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  16. use special powers like mega hit tunder hit ice hit now to use these powers you need special items but only by bosses in my bosses sugestion so be carefull cause if you start to say bad words the powers will turn into tnt it will kill you

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  17. lawyer cat king and more hipster king and game renewer king

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. a drowning pad would be a pad for use in a town with any pvp mode. it would mean that if you die in water you get sent to one of the water-respawn-pads. it would cost 10g. basically its a pvp respawn pad that is for water not pvp. towns only. it would be usefull since everytime i drown i get sent to my homestone/root --- it gets annoying

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  19. like throne,furniture torch's, pillars ,medieval statues,medieval themed paintings and more and i know there is already this idea suggestion but there isn't these suggestions
    -goshget

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  20. floors can't be in the same room as roofs! Please make that a possibility for us by making the floor replace the ground layer

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →