Skip to content

General

FanArt: ALinkToTheFuture

Welcome to the 8BitMMO Suggestion Box!

For best results, please keep it one idea per post :)

Do not try to manipulate the voting system by creating fake accounts — you will get banned.

Thanks for your ideas!

----

As I'm no longer updating the game, I've set this ideas forum to not be able to receive new ideas.  Thanks for your many ideas and suggestions over the years, and hope to see you again on future projects :)

General

Categories

2431 results found

1. it would be easier to build the stuff you want. i think it would make the game a little more fun

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Basically you go head-to-head against another player and you have to press space as fast as you can to win.
    You could also add a game mode where your guy cant move and he has to stab as fast as he can to attack enemies running at him.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  3. /towndefault Will get rid of all the blocks that weren't around when /townset was used (Mayor only)
    /townset The current town layout at the time this command is used will be the blocks that remain after using /towndefault

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  4. add the extra block in so people can finish off their roofs

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  5. I didn't need the amount of roofs i got, so i was looking for a way to sell it.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  6. I get warnings about ones building up once I've been running the game for a few hours.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  7. Think about making a quest. If you make it with hard enemies lower ranks would have too hard of a time completing it, but if you put lesser enemies, its too easy and boring to the higher ranks. I would like to be able to separate the rank three's from the rank sixes for part or all of the quest. Giving them there own areas to go through.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  8. Works like rank doors, only for teleporters.
    Do I need to say more? Simply add a teleporter that requires you to be a certain rank to use.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  9. ...maybe it could show up under the quest window.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  10. make models or items like book shelfs but player made build a large scale of the item then using either platnum or gold(it will cost more in gold for each block used a couple gold to make the decorating fair it cant be in just platnum then with a bought item scale it down into a mini model of a train on its tracks a house a car bookshel model of ourselfs a christmas tree or even s television oh and on a seperate note what about every 100 or so cycles theres a mega cycle lasting 2 hours where…

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  11. when we press space bar we swing our sword or fire a gun what about this when our sword is either not in our inventory or if pvp is off in that area we sort of wave or a speech bubble comes up so say HI! instead of attack?

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  12. not a very acurate title but a sort of scouter an item u can buy for plat 1/2 (this coming from someone whos never spent real money on a game) otherwise everyone would have one the tool simply alowed u to target a players like q picks up blocks r puts down and t changes the curosr to select them easy with it u could tell what level they are what weapon they have mabye an a look on there average cycle and stats and almsot a button next to them once targeted to quick whisper so u can whisper…

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  13. Like a Health bar, More lvls, more ways to improve your town, customization of controls and more weapons and equipment. :)

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  14. gadgets are always fun to have like something that lets u breath underwater for a minute then has to recharge mabye something that can alowed u to scale the side of your house only a few blocks high and hold that position for building or a scouter of sorts to tell what level players are and what weapons they have thers over all stats but the item isnt cheap to give u that advantage mabye a real expensive short range teleporter not a single use though once u have it its yours u can click anywhere on screen and apear…

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  15. Give me a townstone! See alot of ppl ask for mayor. But stays unanswered. I will make awesome town with public building with blocks from my current epic+ house!

(DrugCrazedRebel)

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  16. 0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  17. example a second home stone deployed only stay done for a set amount of tiem and has a cool down but re usable that way if your mabye building a town or a road far from your house u can use the stones if u cant afford telepads to easly pass through and link the areas or mabye like a home stone and an away stone for a secondary property the second stone costing alot more or mabye even platnum

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  18. like if you reach a certain level you get to fight a big boss or something

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  19. we can only have a small amount of friends at a time and mabye mutual friends having a profile 8bit profile we can opne it see there name level how much gold earned this cycle how many deaths

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  20. the mob classes should have powers like lawyer cats do small amounts of damage but each strike steals 2 gold hipsters cna throw there coffee mugs new slugs adult loblyst slugs with huge teeth u get slowed down like walking on sand when you touch them and dire game revs can mabye spawn regular revs

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →