Skip to content

General

FanArt: ALinkToTheFuture

Welcome to the 8BitMMO Suggestion Box!

For best results, please keep it one idea per post :)

Do not try to manipulate the voting system by creating fake accounts — you will get banned.

Thanks for your ideas!

----

As I'm no longer updating the game, I've set this ideas forum to not be able to receive new ideas.  Thanks for your many ideas and suggestions over the years, and hope to see you again on future projects :)

General

Categories

2431 results found

1. I think we got roads but not cars/mounts so if yo add it I will rate it 7/5 on kongregate!

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  2. theres a bug when u run fast u can see not loaded well world (it looks black) and when u get in it if there are atcually some blocks u go tought em or get stuck when everything loads.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. we should be able to copy the level of the block or its a pain in the (dont want to say it)!

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. when u buy an zombie race it turns u into an zombie right?but if u die...its like u spent plantnum for nothing. the zombie should stay in inventory if u die and it would have atleast 3 uses.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  5. If you could Sim9, it would be awesome if u put in a Coyote Skin! P.S. i like coyote's and i never see them in MMO's and hi!

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  6. And it would be good with medic packs that we could buy for like 25-70G so we could heal ourselves in wilderness. Or medic packs that we could buy and have on floor/wall so we could go there and attack it to get HP and everyone could go there and heal. Even custom em.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  7. these hold 1-5 bullets per crate and are between common and rare.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  8. How about village stones, they cost gold and have features like village blocks (old stone bricks, stone signs that sort of thing), etc. They'll be smaller than towns but that's fair (you do have to pay for the platinum) and have limited features like only 2 officials. This'll be a great idea so please consider.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. it should give u 3 more life and it should be around 400-500g and there should be different colors and it should give u 10g per hour and makes your weapons stronger but those cost about around 1000-1500g and also pants and a helmet to that cost about 100-200 also different colors and it gives u 1life extra and a shield too but i want u to do that because im wasting time not playing this awesome game dude i respect you .

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  10. You see, this game is already great but I was thinking maybe it’s time to add a function, that allows you to fuse blocks together and be able to buy that combo again in the shop. It could, for example be used to make bridge sections and if you want another, just buy it from the “your parts” section of the shop.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  11. They are cute and can fire carrots out of their eyes!

JUST DO IT!

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  12. I think before you sign up for 8bit MMO you should have a gender selection. Like for girls there are skirts and for boys, shirts! There should also be hair in the Hat section for boys and girls.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  13. I think that we should have different color Clothing. Like a orange, purple, yellow e.t.c. And every time you want to buy a color tee, you need to pay 100g. Sounds far right?

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  14. we should have keypads to doors to open them we need a code like 5921, and we can only have keypads connected to our OWN doors. so not everyone can get in not only citziens or me only ,everyone thats enters the code!

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  15. Limited Time Things like Keylock 12hour(s) left. And Butterfly Knife 1day(s) left. yhat things that is just an time :P. Ankos I

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  16. its were when a certain account is used for a period like 3-6 months ANYBODy should be able to take it_Trololo

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  17. usually people stack blocks with z axis lock at 0
    so if we have 200 blocks stacked and we want to move the blocks, thats a lot of time
    so what i suggest is:
    ctrl+click to collect or drop the max we can or we have
    i think thats simple to be done

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  18. 1cat=1gold thats bad but ok...
    oh here come spawners!
    WTF 5cats=1gold???
    and thats in wild!!!
    thats sucks soooo bad
    so if i want to build something big i need to spend hours killing...................................................................
    spawners get the hell out of this game
    thats what i say

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  19. Don't you think it's Kind of annoying having a Newb coming around your town and placing random blocks? It seems kind of fair, but then they never show up on 8bitmmo. I just think it's annoying when someone places deserted blocks. So I want there to be a Sweeper. A program that detects all of the people blocks that have been deserted by the owner. That mean that when the owner doesn't come back for 2 years. Towns won;t be included though. And when they finally log back after 2 years (Probably unlikely) there will be a note on the…

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  20. I am currently rebuilding the back of a complex irregular structure, and z-masking isn't very much help in this case.
    The simplest and most user intuitive approach is to have a checkbox to not render anything downscreen (higher Y) of the character's position.

It could be a requirement that this won't work if standing on another player's tile, as with placing a block to mask Z, for the sake of those wanting secret rooms etc.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)