Skip to content

General

FanArt: ALinkToTheFuture

Welcome to the 8BitMMO Suggestion Box!

For best results, please keep it one idea per post :)

Do not try to manipulate the voting system by creating fake accounts — you will get banned.

Thanks for your ideas!

----

As I'm no longer updating the game, I've set this ideas forum to not be able to receive new ideas.  Thanks for your many ideas and suggestions over the years, and hope to see you again on future projects :)

General

Categories

2431 results found

1. 3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  2. just make A DRAGON!!!!!

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. A rollercoaster sort of mechanics would be pretty cool. The best thing? In 3D it would look amazing. Not sure on method type but anything from rails to conveyor system to fans that push the player. Of course for all of this to work a method to move the player needs to be created

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  4. We can all sell our own junk! :D

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  5. so you can, for example, create a own newspaper with funny stories, game updates, fight/Building Events.... but you can also write a letter to friend , send them invitations ...
    (sorry for the bad english, im german)

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  6. Add a lava block that will deal damage when touched but it won't kill you instantly instead it will deal the player 6 points of damage so it gives them a chance to get back up if they fall. As for how it will look you could just use the same skin for water instead of replacing the blue with orange and the white with yellow.

26 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  7. Just Everything. Aim a laser beam at thunder moon and bam, it's gone. Destroy root, destroy origin, power to obliterate everything. Best idea ever 10/10.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  8. Just like the buy box you set a number, and type the name of the item you want to buy using the Sell Box. Then someone can sell you the item for the desired price. The money comes from the player who places the box's balance. Or, you could place a safe next to the Sell Box and the funds would be supported by the safe. Only one item could be sold so that people cannot steal all of the buyers money.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  9. Ok, I know what you are thinking, "Twig, why are you posting this? So many other people have done this!". To that I say I know, I still had an Idea to go with this. Clans, the thing everyone wants, the "main" clans right now are RS, RIC, and CC. I myself, am in RS with the leader being SapphireCoyote, we can agree that a clan system can do wonders for the game to bring more people together, instead of making forums posts and a confusing system, this can be much, much easier. Something else to go along those clans…

22 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  10. Like keep the origional races in the game and the basic shape of the charcther, but allow people to create and maybe even sell? throught the workshop or an in-game menu.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  11. This is an expansion on my earlier idea of in-game auction/store block
    I think I drew up and idea for better currency exchange while you as an indie developer still get money from it. I suggest in the auction block/store you make a special currency like tickets for example and sell that in micro tranctions throught steam like the existing platinium ones, and use the tickets for the auction like set an exchange rate between gold/platinium and tickets so you need to use tickets for the auction which allows you to still earn money because the auction/store still needs tickets…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  12. I think you should make a player controlled auctions, and shop like a block players can use to access to sell items around the game, essentially a ingame amazon or ebay. I also think you should Include currency exchange, and yes as an indie developer I get that you need money. But if you do take my idea on currency exchange the unanamous rate I've found ingame is 2k gold per 1 plat.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  13. A box that you can place a article of clothing in and then trade and when opened gives the opener the clothing inserted.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  14. Here's the idea, there should be an in-game list that shows a leaderboard that shows the top players in several categories such as PVE kills, PVP kills, total amount of gold, total amount of items, total amount of placed blocks, total number of hours spent in-game. Things like that.

32 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. there should be a minimap in-game so we know where we are

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. you could buy a car for like 10,000 coins and then take it to a garage and upgrade it. Then you can race it with your friends.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  17. you could get dogs, cats, zombies, potatoes, and much more.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  18. Hi, loved your game. But I think the pixel art can improve a lot. There are a lot of plain colors and you are not taking advantage of the mosaic effect pixel art can give you.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. How about making it for a certain item in your inventory, like something called "Jumping Boots". so you can jump 2 times in one time? but make a stamina bar for how many times you can, probably like you have to wait 10 seconds between double jumping. Map the button to the Space Key.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  20. Can there be a way to reset your game to start? I really don't remember how to play/build as it has been about a year since I last played.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)