Skip to content

General

FanArt: ALinkToTheFuture

Welcome to the 8BitMMO Suggestion Box!

For best results, please keep it one idea per post :)

Do not try to manipulate the voting system by creating fake accounts — you will get banned.

Thanks for your ideas!

----

As I'm no longer updating the game, I've set this ideas forum to not be able to receive new ideas.  Thanks for your many ideas and suggestions over the years, and hope to see you again on future projects :)

General

Categories

134 results found

1. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)

Hmm… Possibly. More fun for players to haggle with each other during trade, but I can see the usefulness of being able to leave a NPC somewhere with your goods.

2. To type commands, you have to hit 'enter' and then '/' and then the command. I don't think the '/' key has another function, so making the '/' key bring up chat and put a '/' makes sense.

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  3. i mean. HE DOES LESS MOVES THAN SACKBOY! AND HIS EMOTION: -_-

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Some players make a mess of the world....maybe make only "Structures" persist without decay....and anything in a town of course. A "Structure" would have to meet certain Criteria, ala "Terraria". Need a Door, closed fully closed in walls, a bed perhaps....a Roof.

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. it hurts me seeing those lawyercats get painfully killed. (its serious because im an animal friend) i enjoy killing humans >:)

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Like when you log in 2 days in a row, it would be 51, the next day 52. Maybe a higher interval than just 1, or maybe it increases like 51, 53, 56, 60

49 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I'm sure if it was only like 1 gold per use/death farming wouldn't be a problem

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

I like the idea of rewarding good usages of telepads… perhaps 1 gold, but to address Grim’s valid point, capped to 10 per day total or something.

8. Add support for usb game pads, so the keyboard isn't as necessary.

Benefits of game pads include:

• better ergonomics
    • easier access to common functions (changing z-levels, opening menus, etc.)
    • (...maybe others?)
    3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  9. and also i am typing an add on to the idea for the judge cat or judge dog it takes 5 hits to kill and does 2 damage per hit to your character and also gives you 8 gold at least for the judge cat or judge dog is this add on to my idea great at all?

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I would like a way to find my blocks after the initial quest. I got killed by a lawyer cat and now I lost them. Maybe a different color?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Sometimes I'll want to say something just to the people in my general area, instead of the whole server.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Fire sword,cause burning in players or monsters
    Ice Sword freezes player or monsters
    Katana,Master Sword(LoZ :D),Knife,Light Saber etc.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  13. It would be cool, if we can write books
    and leave them in our houses or somewhere.

33 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Monster arena. I'm not going to hide anything here. I'm taking this idea right from where I know it. Dragon Quest/Warrior so if you have played pretty much any of the classic series you already know how it works. For those who don't it's pretty straight forward. You pretty much gamble on monsters who fight each other. The arena picks a monster or group of monsters to fight against a monster or group of monsters. In DQ/DW the fights and odds were pre programed but since this is a mmo the odds can be determined by the players. After the…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I'm going to go right out and say it. I HATE PVP. If I want to pvp I'll go play a fps not a rpg. It makes a mess out of things and makes it much harder for the developers. The moment pvp is decided on it has to be catered to. That means balancing skills and equipment not only to game mobs but other players as well. It means having to decide what players gain and or lose due to pvp and it means way more complaints from sore losers or legit losers from lag or hacks and cheaters.…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

Well, really depends on what the penalty for death is — if it’s just a respawn, it’s not a big deal. If you lose some stuff, then yeah, I can see it being nice to have non-pvp servers also

16. More beautiful Stones can be mined, when i dig a hole and then you can build caves. Dig some levels down again and build some more caves.... How bout that?

44 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

It would be cool, but the engine doesn’t lend itself well to things with many z-levels, and mining has been well explored already in games like infiniminer & minecraft…

17. The tome , guide or whatever it is called should list every material, item, equipment, monster, quests, you name it. If it can be obtained or found it should be listed in the book under the right heading with images. All listed as ??? or unknown until found by the player or in monsters cases fought. The book should also list badges and titles that can be obtained. If such systems are implemented.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  18. It'd be cool to make groups, and in those groups, it'd be lame if we could hurt each other. =P

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  19. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 1: fix the idea button. :P
    2: Health a little more vibrant? as in the generic red bar, hearts, or maybe even fish, or a pine cone. Whatever you want.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →