Skip to content

General

FanArt: ALinkToTheFuture

Welcome to the 8BitMMO Suggestion Box!

For best results, please keep it one idea per post :)

Do not try to manipulate the voting system by creating fake accounts — you will get banned.

Thanks for your ideas!

----

As I'm no longer updating the game, I've set this ideas forum to not be able to receive new ideas.  Thanks for your many ideas and suggestions over the years, and hope to see you again on future projects :)

General

Categories

59 results found

1. plants like trees
    and ferns,
    bushes,flowers all kinds of that stuff
    and maybe gardening?

50 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. It costs gold and can hit several lawyercats at once while gathering the money and then returns to you.

22 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Please make the map update so we can admire our recent structures and besides, the map is over 15 days old! If you could somehow make it update every day that would be awesome!

37 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Yes, I need to somehow automate the map generation. Currently I have to do it manually, and it takes two days to run (bleh)

4. Can you make it so when player is damaged it'll glow red like when you damage Lawyer cat? Because I often find myself dead, because while focusing on fight I don't see any indication of hp loss except changing HP in upper bar.

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. You should have it to where you can't have "sim" or any kind of admin name in your username, because what happened today is that i tried to see if it would work and it did(sim9__). BUUUT, since you didn't really give me a chance to explain or ask why the username would be available, and since i saw this forum thing AFTER I did the above... you just IP banned me >.> I wasn't even going to keep the account anyways, because I typed in a random password so no one else would take the account. Thanks for reading…

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  6. I think we should be able to custom our own characters with fac.hair ,Hairstyle ,Hair color ,Clothes, and rings or amulets.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Add blocks that have a plain colour (Blue blocks,Yellow blocks, etc.) making it easier to make models. I wanna make my pet Meowth model...

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Make a real world item shop for shirts, mugs, and other standard merchandise stuff. This might be a decent way to supplement platinum purchase for money for the game. Start with small samples of a diverse amount of items and see how they sell and go from there.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Just like "Shop" has "(h)" next to it to indicate which hotkey is used to open it. It's not a very big problem, but I'd like to be told which hotkey to use.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. im sorry. but an stool,bed and table is not enough. by the way: stools look like tables but then shortened in height.

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1. Wilderness: There should be different levels of wilderness depending on the level of the user. The farest from the cities, the hardes the wilderness Lvl 1-3 players: Lawyer cats and dogs. (starting town) Lvl 2-4 players: Birds and rats. (city) Lvl 5-7 players: Goblins (humans), dwarves (elvs), bats (orcs) Lvl 7-10 players: Wolves (humans and orcs), goblins (elves) Lvl 10-15 players: Cactus, alive trees, giant worms, snakes (this is the center of the map. Lvl 15-20 players: Bandits, thieves and goblins(humans), NPC human caravans, royals guards, giant worms (orcs), spirits (elves). Lvl 20-23 players: Volcanoe low zone: Minor fire elementals,…
    70 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Actually, the wilderness does get harder the farther out you go :) But, for the other part of this idea, I do need to also make it so that harder enemies (instead of just more) spawn, and also make it visually more scary.

12. If LawyerCats, and the things that you fight at the start are the ONLY enemies, we need more. I think that we should be able to fight harder enemies that give you more gold and drop items (i.e blocks).
    I think there should be bosses and also a way to make better weapons or just find them.
    Bosses should be REALLY REALLY REALLY hard to kill, but have a chance of dropping platinum :).
    Please take this into consideration!

25 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  13. No fair that only the cats can do it!

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  14. Add the ability to drop/remove a straight line of blocks. Such as holding a button down while you click the start and end of the line.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Add the ability to show who's AFK. Perhaps anyone idle more than 5-10 minutes or manually type /afk becomes a different color or is labeled as such above their PC. Maybe make them immune to attack also.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Because I get stuck up in the top and can't see myself. =P

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. you know. so you can report hackers,glitchers, and all other bad people.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. -When moving faster than the game world is loading it is possible to go/fall through obstacles.
    -The higher z blocks are not being loaded when they would be within view. So if a structure is in the lowest portion of view you see a cross-section of it.
    -When gold from the cats is dropped on a half block, like a road, the auto pickup doesn't seem to work. And you have to manually pick it up. (speaking of which, the auto pickup is pretty finicky as it is. Sometimes just crossing over the gold automatically picks it up no problem,…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. NPC Name Text needs to be more in forcus. It is hard to read, and actually can be harmful to players' eyesight

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)