Skip to content

General

FanArt: ALinkToTheFuture

Welcome to the 8BitMMO Suggestion Box!

For best results, please keep it one idea per post :)

Do not try to manipulate the voting system by creating fake accounts — you will get banned.

Thanks for your ideas!

----

As I'm no longer updating the game, I've set this ideas forum to not be able to receive new ideas.  Thanks for your many ideas and suggestions over the years, and hope to see you again on future projects :)

General

Categories

144 results found

1. A way to mute in-game chat and IRC chat.We just like got 2-3 spammer that was spamming alot now,and yeah.That's not fun we can't even read what the other say...And that suck

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. i think that there should be chests and owner chests normal chests is basically a inventory in your house and owner chests are chests but only you can open them. for crafting, im thinking stuff like wild trees which randomly spawn in the wilderness. which you can use to make new stuff, but you choose that part!

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Nearly every chat (gaming or otherwise) has one and it's only natural that this games chat should have one too, I'm not just bringing this suggestion up for the sake of having it, i do actually want to quit seeing some peoples text.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. a (blue handled?) door that can only be properly used by a town owner. (more than likely going to cost plat...) this door can only be placed in a town you own and no where else. the door can only be used by citizens of the town and the town mayor him/her self. but also cannot be picked by anyone else other than the mayor. this would be useful for towns that don't want randomly wandering people in their towns. but can still have easy access for its citizens.

18 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  5. Essentially my previous ideas to prevent hostile takeover were slightly flawed but also relatively difficult to accomplish. So myself and some other players have discussed and come out with a new idea for the same issue.

Essentially my issue is this. As it stands now any blocks left out in the wilderness are at risk as a player who sets a town stone or expands over them may immediately take them. To me this is not acceptable.

With the majority of the game still open to settle there is utterly no excuse why someone should need to annex another players…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. This is how it works: Every player gets a special block. This block is untradable and is only obtainable once. Players put this block inside their house and when they want to get back to their house they type the command /home and they will be teleported to that block. (/home is already used to respawn but you know what i mean) It kinda acts like a teleport except you only need 1 block and you can teleport to it where-ever you are.

This block can be obtained by completing a certain quest from Draco (or any other introduction quest…

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Well, since it seems to be a community driven game...and I've seen some people build "Coffee Shops" maybe Coffee could be our "potions", and add player vendors that sell Coffee just to add more "reason" to have "shops" other than just to look at em.

31 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. So people can carry out private convos ingame, ex: /whisper (/w) account name here. Message here. Maybe make the whispered messages appear in purple or blue, something to catch your eye.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I've been suggesting this for a while. However, now that Porping's base has been ransacked I feel like the issue has come to light. This isn't the first person to lose things in their city because there aren't restrictions on citizens from the towns. Heres my idea.

1st class citizen: No restrictions on building or removing blocks
    2nd class citizen: No restrictions when mayor is in the town
    3rd class citizen: Can only add blocks on empty spots, no adding blocks above existing ones (z axis). Can only remove blocks owned by themselves.

Also there could possibly be restrictions on…

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. This isn't necessarily a idea so much as a request for land and permission to build by the spawn. When new players come in they are going to have questions, and if they are by themselves with no one there to guide them, they might get discouraged and leave. I know part of the fun is figuring it out yourself but still, it is helpful to have SOMETHING IN-GAME (I know you made a FAQ) for beginner's to fall back on. So, Robby Z, I wish to build such a repository of knowledge in the vicinity of the spawn point.…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. there should be doors that open if u pay it its like buying a ticket to get to the cinema,and the owner of the door can go for free trought it and can get the money that others paid

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. i like PvP but not when i am building. i go out in the wilderness, but no one is ever out there willing to fight. so all i am asking is a little room in the main town for a arena so i can fight people, and so people can watch other people to fight. it is 2 coins to enter the fight and 1 coin to watch for as long as you want. the winner would get all the coins from the fighter and we would raffle the coins for the people watching, and you can also put your…

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Since you said something about building a bed in someones house, i hae come up with an idea: claiming plots. You should be able to type /plot claim (# x #). For example, you want to claim a little area. You can type /plot claim 16 x 16, to claim a radius of 16 lenght and 16 width.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  14. When you click on the menu button there should be a home button.
    When you place a bed you should be able to have a list of Homes for if you place multiple beds. You can give a name to each home bed you have to keep your list of homes organized. Thank you for your time.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  15. In keeping with the sandbox feel of the game, include player made quests.

In the beginning it could be as easy as making chests where you can deposit money that can be picked up by anyone, and we can make signs with clues on where they are.

Further down the road it would be awesome to see more tools for this, like putting bounties on players and whatnot. Since the penalty for dying is so low (just respawning in Origin) there is a lot of fun to be had with this!

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. By adding citizen-only doors towns will be more "official", an example would be a small town that lets travelers enter whenerver they please but the mayors office or town hall would only be accessible by citizens

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I´m from Argentina and in the spanish keyboards the " / " key doesn´t exist or doesn´t work. It will be better if you could change it to another common key. Example: The " + " key or the " - " key. Thanks for a great game like this anyway! :D

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Add Lawyer Cat as an "item" in the Shop. They drop 1g so just make them cost 1g. Specifically used for PvP / spawning them around enemy bases. Make them so you can't spawn them inside a town, rather in the wilderness (around the town).

{Kind of like a pet to the owner, except it doesn't follow you, maybe even gives +5g if it kills a player?}

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You can now purchase LawyerCat CAT-5 Tubes & Congressional Lobbyist Slug Monster Spawners from the shop. Enjoy! Limit 2 per region.

19. 22 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I think that it would be wonderful if there was some way to warp back to the last bed you've slept in. (Once that's implemented, of course.) For example, in the menu there could be a "Home" button that warps you to the last bed you've slept in, so that I don't have to travel across Lawyer-cat infested territory whenever I want to get to my house from spawn.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →