Skip to content

General

FanArt: ALinkToTheFuture

Welcome to the 8BitMMO Suggestion Box!

For best results, please keep it one idea per post :)

Do not try to manipulate the voting system by creating fake accounts — you will get banned.

Thanks for your ideas!

----

As I'm no longer updating the game, I've set this ideas forum to not be able to receive new ideas.  Thanks for your many ideas and suggestions over the years, and hope to see you again on future projects :)

General

Categories

144 results found

1. I do not know how hard this would be to implement because I do not know much about programming Multiplayer stuff. But could you please add a thing where if you press Tab, it will show a list of all the online players?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. You get them by getting reward blocks, killing enemies, killing other players, placing blocks, doing quests, maybe in a weekly experience point lottery/sweepstakes. As you get more experience you get a higher social status (for example: newbie, begginer, noob, experienced player, cool, great, awesome, pro, admin, developer, over 9000, etc.
    When you get to a certain level you can get quests from a tutorial zombie that realy hates hipsters and the grand PVP Master (PVP quests).

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. i thin having x-y coordinates to find places would be helpful
    also i reckon there are too little weapons and enemies
    maybe a bigger story line than just kill lawyercats and build a house

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. it would be cool if you added so that every level you gain in a sort of level system you get etc. hp also more weapons would be cool and finally if there was a way to get plat without buying it like every week you log in strait is 1 plat thx. yumey66

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I thought it was a great idea to add to the category of "Food" to the international shop. The purpose of having food is to be able to regain your health. Everyone knows it is extremely time elapsing to have to respawn to Root to obtain your health back. And the other purpose of Food in extended observation is to get more HP added onto your 8bitmmo player. It is what everyone is asking day 1 once they start the game. So yeah, give it a vote please.

18 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Slime again. This time, Im talkin bout town stones. Yes, there have been MANY people talking about this, but heres my opinion. They (like other people have said) should cost gold instead of plat, But the price shoudnt be crazy like 1 million gold. I was thinking more, say, 1500 g. That seems fair. Pls vote fer me!

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. a new door that to open its needed to pay a fee
    like paying to see a museum
    the owner of door would set the fee and that gold would go instantly to the player when someone pay.
    and before opening with E, first hit in E would send a warning saying that this door haves a fee to enter and how much, hitting E again would open the door and pay the fee
    and that door would be opened for like one minute
    or one day for that player

thats my suggestion i just don't have a good name…

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Basicly the jist of this. By leveling your HP increases by +1 also.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I understand that you need to make money somehow, But I'd really love to own a town, but I'm still young and cannot afford :. and I'm sure i'm not the only one that feels this way, but Maybe you can make it at a price nearly impossible to reach?(But still possible?) :)

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  10. It would be way better if the town stones cost gold. Maybe 1000 gold. 8bitmmo isnt really free if you have to pay to get plat so you can buy one town stone. Ive seen users tell me that "Making a town costs money?" I would say "Yes, it does" And then they would immediatly log off and never be seen again. Just saying that the game would be much better if you could buy town stones with gold. Just town stones. Its sad to see users log off 21 seconds after they knew the game wasnt really free. Please…

91 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. the way its done is: a level up increases 1 in hp
    every 2 levelups increases 1 in defence
    every 3 levelups increases 1 in offense
    to avoid unfairness, make it so that lower level players are invincible to higher level players unless they attack one!
    leveling up could also give new magical powers!

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Continuing with the title, yes there may be the problem of people setting their beds in your house, but why not ONLY allow 1 bed to be set spawn point in a certain region?( Yes only your bed. And only 1 bed can be set spawn point in a certain region. lets say 12x12?

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. All doors have handles on the right. My ides is that you make doors that have handles on the left. It would be very good for people who want to build malls and stuff with two doors.

21 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. like a ak47 an were u can buy ammo itself

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  15. 7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  17. The pixel gun costs 100 and has 50 bullets.
    If you kill a lawyercat with each of 50 bullets,
    you will make a loss of 50 gold.
    That makes the pixel gun only useful in PvP.
    Maybe when you kill a lawyercat with a gun,
    it drops 2 gold?
    Or it could just have 100 ammo or 50 cost.
    Just saying.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. we need more levels like lev.1 and a little green exp. bar and each time you level up you unlock more things like health blocks and weapons.1 thing we need is holding the ringh click to move the screne

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  19. It gets a little annoying (IMO) having to close and reopen the shop when you click the wrong category. So why not have a back button :)

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Okay, so it would be in the shop. It would cost... eh... 30 gold. So what it does is that if it were to be placed down, you can pick it up again. You press E when your on or near the checkpoint. The annotation it gives says, "Checkpoint loading successful" so if the checkpoint loading FAILS, then it should say "Checkpoint loading unsuccessful" making the user try again. When its a success, then whenever you die you don't go to root, but you go to your checkpoint. POSSIBLE bugs for the checkpoints is that you will not spawn on…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)