Skip to content

General

FanArt: ALinkToTheFuture

Welcome to the 8BitMMO Suggestion Box!

For best results, please keep it one idea per post :)

Do not try to manipulate the voting system by creating fake accounts — you will get banned.

Thanks for your ideas!

----

As I'm no longer updating the game, I've set this ideas forum to not be able to receive new ideas.  Thanks for your many ideas and suggestions over the years, and hope to see you again on future projects :)

General

Categories

134 results found

1. Make safes that require a code to open, and can be used to store money. These can be used for personal funds or Town funds.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. draco the architect always ALWAYS! gives me the first quest even if i did the second one. please fix it

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. More beautiful Stones can be mined, when i dig a hole and then you can build caves. Dig some levels down again and build some more caves.... How bout that?

44 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

It would be cool, but the engine doesn’t lend itself well to things with many z-levels, and mining has been well explored already in games like infiniminer & minecraft…

4. This way you can limit the people who come in the doors but not totally shut everyone but you out. Basically you can add and remove people from accessing certain player owned doors. Maybe when you try to open a player owned door it says "You do not have the key to this door." but if you have been granted access to the door it says "You use your key to unlock the door."

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  5. The game is so jittery and lagged. I have to hit cats 10 times before they die and often they run around me for a few seconds before dying. Fix this please!

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I would really like to be able to select a lot of blocks at the same time, clicking, then dragging the mouse to another place, selecting all the blocks inside the "square" you made (don't know if I explain: I mean like you do on the computer with your files). That would be really useful to move your complete building to another place, or to make it float in the air, with a very quick method, not just picking every block of it, then re-constructing the building again.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Some players make a mess of the world....maybe make only "Structures" persist without decay....and anything in a town of course. A "Structure" would have to meet certain Criteria, ala "Terraria". Need a Door, closed fully closed in walls, a bed perhaps....a Roof.

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. It would be cool, if we can write books
    and leave them in our houses or somewhere.

33 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Now that we can pay with Game Stop cards a lot of players are probably going to start "Supporting" the game. Some of these players (wink, wink) Have already BUILT their town in anticipation of the town stone. However, unless there is a way to see what ground you will assimilate when you place the stone or when you buy expansions then all that hard work is flushed down the toilet. So, if you could find a way to make the ground become highlighted (all the blocks within the radius turn a different color, the blocks become enveloped…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Add a Vehicle! We have Roads that we walk on, why not invent the wheel and the steam engine, the railroad, etc etc?

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  12. Make a mine, so we don't have to BUY our bricks, make it so we can make em, it wouldnt be that hard

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  13. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hmm… Possibly. More fun for players to haggle with each other during trade, but I can see the usefulness of being able to leave a NPC somewhere with your goods.

14. Not only would it be nice to have private messaging but also specifically a mailbox. It could just sit in a post office in Origin and when you log in the game lets you know you have messages waiting. This feature would make it easier to communicate with players who may not be on at a certain time but may be your building neighbors. This would also help Sim9 communicate with players and possibly help associate activity for deletion of long standing objects. An auto message can be sent every so long of inactivity and if a reply is not…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  15. Allow anyone to press a function key to screenshot the area you are currently in, it is then saved to a file with the region coordinates. Do this a bunch, and you can then stitch together a large image like the World Atlas series of blog posts.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. What about an option that gives you a possibility to remove all connected blocks back to your inventory. This way we can easily change to the new wanted construction location and start building there with the old blocks.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. To type commands, you have to hit 'enter' and then '/' and then the command. I don't think the '/' key has another function, so making the '/' key bring up chat and put a '/' makes sense.

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  18. Owner buys city stone. Stone gives owner a plot of land X by X and is divided evenly into smaller plots of X by X. The owner may then add players to the city by granting them citizenship and one or more of those plots. The player may then build only in his/her plot within the city. Citizens may not take any materials that do not belong to them. However The owner of the city at any time may decide to remove materials from anywhere in his/her city and those materials go back to the owners inventory. If the owner…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. some contests for players to submit their own blocks so you hav more time for other parts of the game and can still ad more kind of blocks

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Possible. User submitted in-game content is tricky with the US legal system, but if I can figure out the right forms, I do love the idea of player blocks.

20. For this idea essentially you would be able to click and drag around an area, pick which block and then the block you would like it to be. Should you come out with a material i like more for instance my Burial Chamber would be an unholy nightmare to swap out the blocks whereas with this feature I would simply click and drag and have all wood blocks swapped out with Obsidian? Bones? Solid Metal? (Provided that I have the needed materials and maybe the feature tells you how many half and full blocks of that type you need to…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)