Skip to content

General

FanArt: ALinkToTheFuture

Welcome to the 8BitMMO Suggestion Box!

For best results, please keep it one idea per post :)

Do not try to manipulate the voting system by creating fake accounts — you will get banned.

Thanks for your ideas!

----

As I'm no longer updating the game, I've set this ideas forum to not be able to receive new ideas.  Thanks for your many ideas and suggestions over the years, and hope to see you again on future projects :)

General

Categories

144 results found

1. Hello Klem here with a new idea Key Chests!!! and Block Chests!!!

How do you get these chests?:

A player at level 4 will be able to go to the store and get a key-ish looking chest called the key chest it would cost 2500 gold and it's buyable only ONCE and it's NOT tradeable!!!And the block chests a player with level 4 can buy one of these for 5 plat,once you placed them on the ground you can press e on them an the inventory and the chest will pop up and in there you can put blocks!!!The block…

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. the reason i want this idea to be done is that my dad uninstalled the java runtime plugin so i cannot play 8bitmmo. And i am not allowed to re install the java runtime plugin.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Not everyone has QWERTY keyboards. We Europeans (maybe Asians as well) need keyboard compatibility or at least control customization so we can bind keys to our preference (which concerns everyone) cause we want to live dangerously!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I think inventory is a problem! we should be able to purchase chests for gold in the shop to store our surplus blocks since nobody would want to lose their precious blocks for future building! it should be able to hold up to 2x the player's inventory (and since im sneaky, maybe buy super chests for platinum that hold 4x the player's inventory)

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Have a selection in options to turn off shadows to bypass the obvious shadow loading errors

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Just a little thought that can keep Sir Zombie Brains more active. Since I was already Level 6 before Sir Zombie existed, I didn't experience slaying the Hipsters and Dires to earn rewards from him. So, the quests that Zombie Brains gives you per level should be an add-on. So, by level 6, you have quests telling you to slay Cats, or Hipsters, and Game Reviewers and player based quests.

Sooner or later, people aren't going to purchase rewardblocks on a daily basis and it might take a week for me to get another quest. So, just look into this,…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Make a new log in that shows like 5 different servers and how many people are online. There would be more room for towns/players to play. You could also make special servers like all wilderness PVP server or team vs team war server.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Some background music, most likely and most often 8bit music. A key theme which runs throughout, or not! Different moods for different areas. All tailor made! Obviously, option to turn music "OFF"

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. make something so we can teleport to other players in this fun game

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. You can use milky tracker to make music. It's very easy to use, and there are tutorials on youtube. You have the rights to the music you make, so you can use it in a game or even sell it.
    If I get good at making music in milky tracker I will send you the music, so you can use it.
    You could even make contests where players make music and the 3 best songs have a chance of going into the game, and the person who made them gets gold.
    Maybe you could buy the music from players with…

18 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  12. There should be chest and trade chests for gold . also make the world more natural so you don't have to buy as much. but keep store only things in store. Also add mob drops and peacfull mobs.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. You can only use this telepad after activating it by pressing "E" near it.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. HI this is mina8. For an Hour, I've beenfarming for 1000 gold for the Viking Hat and an extra 200 for the blue and red shirt. On the next day i logged in and found out that it wasnt saved. I checked the inventory, incase that i didnt just put it on. But it actually says that i didnt bought it yet.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

Sorry about this bug. I have emailed you a code to reimburse you for the lost gold, and will have a fix up in a couple hours or so.

15. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Not sure if this was suggested already but this would be so cool if there was a weekly lottery with a big jackpot. All you have to do is enter a number between 1-1000 (can only enter once) and the number that is exactly (or the closest) to the winning number gets the prize. Prize can be gold or anything else you have in mind.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. You put a username after you put /friend. It makes them become a friend. It will show a friends list.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. It is really annoying when you play the game and cannot use a key, and we can't change it.Or when we want to simply change the keys from spacebar to another key because it makes too much noise.

30 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  19. i think someone else posted this but
    it would make buying plat for people without a credit card (basically minors) to buy plat
    and plus most of the time i am out doing something so it would be awesome to have it on iPod
    and as for it being a big lot of work
    possibly get someone like a friend to help you
    or you could use unity and make it a group project?

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

Actually, if you buy via Kongregate, they have a bunch of options, including mobile payment and if you are in USA then giftcard.

20. 0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →