Skip to content

General

FanArt: ALinkToTheFuture

Welcome to the 8BitMMO Suggestion Box!

For best results, please keep it one idea per post :)

Do not try to manipulate the voting system by creating fake accounts — you will get banned.

Thanks for your ideas!

----

As I'm no longer updating the game, I've set this ideas forum to not be able to receive new ideas.  Thanks for your many ideas and suggestions over the years, and hope to see you again on future projects :)

General

Categories

134 results found

1. I would like to trick people into giving me their hard earned money.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. you should add hair and have pants shoes eyes! stuff like that

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Maybe you can add rail blocks and trains with platform blocks where the train stops. that would be a easy and fun way to transport yourself. It would be handy in big towns so you dont have to walk the whole time.

18 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  4. And then Beta Testers get a permanent gun and sword!! :D Of course, only for cosmetics.
    But the sword does 1 damage more then normal.
    Because Beta tester swords should be better.

16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. it would be great if i would not have to buy things like blocks how about you make a new thing in the shop called tools they should be shovel axe pickaxe and you should make like trees and piles of rocks sand areas and with those i could do this: if i have a axe i can make it my active item and choop trees with it and piles of rocks i can mine with a pickaxe and a shovel i can dig sand and get glass these things should respawn after 5 minutes i think you get the…

14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

That might be neat, but as pointed out, games like minecraft already have very elaborate crafting systems. Not much benefit to retreading the same path IMO

6. Can you add it so, so sometimes lawyer cat will lurk into populated areas?

39 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Imagine the endless fields of spicy ground beef!

Please consider this. It will make your game 500 times better!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Maybe you can add mounts, because its really boring and expensive to build a road from origin to your house in the wilderness. Maybe you can later add a system like this:

Bulldog: 300 coins 1.5 movement speed
    Horse: 500 coins 2.0 movement speed
    dragon: 800 coins 2.5 movement speed
    pegasus: 1000 coins 3.0 movement speed

28 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Mounts would be awesome — not sure how much faster I can make movement before streaming isn’t fast enough. Already folks can see black areas sometimes.

9. i would love a hp lvling system but since you repeadedly say your not, im not going to beg, but it is annoying when you walk for 10 mins just to get to some lawyercats and they kill you quickly so you have to walk another 10 mins to get back out there, my suggestion is to raise Hp for everyone so it remains fair but its easyer to kill.

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  10. I think once a month there should be an event hosted by Sim9. The whole time the new trailer was being made I had a blast hanging out with everyone and it actually made the game 10x more enjoyable. We need to find a way to get the community more involved.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Well yeah,it's a block that you can but block in and/or money to like give to other ppl.Y'know,when you want to trade but the other guy is not there,put a gift block in his house. there could be new command with this:

1) (like with sign,in front of the block) /setgift <playername> (or something like that,name is changeable) at <playername> set name of the player you want to give the gift,like that,it's the only one that can actually take it.So like that,not anybody could get it by sneeking in a house...
    2) a command to add the block in the…

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. i have extra plat and i would love to turn it into gold if i chose to. It seems i use gold more than plat anyways.

17 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hmm, interesting idea. Already you can certainly trade plat items to other players for a hefty chunk of gold. But a direct conversion system would be interesting.

13. You could add a singleplayer mode where you can do quests,freeroam,fight,build etc.. Plus it could have a campain mode in it!
    The reason why I would suggest a single player mode is because some players mess up the worlds in multiplayer and build pointless (not all) creations.^_^

26 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. The Donation Bin would sit near the respawn area in Origin or possibly the market. This would be a place where you can throw any blocks you don't want and it would be up for grabs for anyone in the game. This way we could get rid of blocks we don't want in our inventory without having to just set them out in the wilderness or destroy them. Maybe the bin would only hold a certain amount of items and it removes them when at capacity based on value. Blocks will not be removed by a lower value block so…

31 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Good idea, and would help with database clutter. May need to make it a disposal chute instead to keep down on the total active objects in-game.

15. Think about it. You're riding through the wilderness with the non existent wind blowing through your non existent hair on your my little pony mount feeling like a boss.

You're trail of pixie dust instantly kills every lawyer cat that it covers.

MAKE IT HAPPEN

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I need to tell you that I'm new to this game (so new that I don't have account yet), but I'd like to point out that there is no visible way to download client. For some people it may be ok to play applets, but for others (like me), applets cause problems (for example I've never managed to make sound work in applets, but it works fine with normal java apps such as downloaded Minecraft client)

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. When you finish Draco's "Epic build" quest that's it and all he ever does it sit there NOT ANYMORE!!! For the Draco's Wing academy you continue to get quests like that and you get points by doing it (DP). Using DP you can buy stuff you wouldn't normally get at the shop. Like if you save 1000 points or so you can buy Wings to double your speed you also fly over any blocks to find you spot easier. You could also buy a Armor suit which gives you a higher chance of getting more coins from Lawyercats / foes.…

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  18. Like when you log in 2 days in a row, it would be 51, the next day 52. Maybe a higher interval than just 1, or maybe it increases like 51, 53, 56, 60

49 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I think you, Robbyz should call a meeting every once a month, like a pep rally! so we can get the thoughts of in game players! and P.S...
    I hope i Get to meet you!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  20. You should add in items such as a trap door, transportation, and party blocks to start with. I think the most important thing to add in is leveling up, so that people can have more than 3 maximum health and fight stronger foes. You should also add in more quests that require going into certain dungeons, I had an idea for the first one which has beetle foes. The dungeon would look very old and have moss, vines, cobweb, and cracked stone everywhere, the first enemies I thought of would be called baby beetles and would be weak and able…

17 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)