Skip to content

General

FanArt: ALinkToTheFuture

Welcome to the 8BitMMO Suggestion Box!

For best results, please keep it one idea per post :)

Do not try to manipulate the voting system by creating fake accounts — you will get banned.

Thanks for your ideas!

----

As I'm no longer updating the game, I've set this ideas forum to not be able to receive new ideas.  Thanks for your many ideas and suggestions over the years, and hope to see you again on future projects :)

General

Categories

134 results found

1. Fog- A block available at level 3. The Fod is as water but witout the drowning effect. It should cost 10g/tile.
    Thick Fog- A snow-like block that can be walked trough. good for secret entrances in snow.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  2. We should be able to make shirts, accesories, hats and carpets with our own design. To give you the basic idea, How to make a custom carpet: (with example prices)
    First you choose the base (always gray, choise is about the position (corners, sides, middle)
    cots 1 coins
    Then you choose the primary and secondary colour (gray is the basic and free colour, transparent costs 25c)
    costs 0-25 + 0-10 coins
    Then you add a picture (none, awesome smiley, part of a christmas tree, a whole christmas tree, etc.)

costs 0-15 coins
    Next you choose the primary and secondary colour…

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  3. The Pad lock. This will lock pads until a specific level. The dungeon pad.This pad will let you rush all the dungeons in root ( with required levels ) without dieing once you die you have to restart it all over again. you can chose wich dungeons you want to rush. And the new weapon. The Old staff. Unlocked at level 4. A weapon that does 2 damage and has an incredibly long range ( about 15 blocks )thanks for reading -Klem

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  4. A hotbar with like, seven items so you don't have to go to your inventory every time you wanna switch blocks.

164 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Based on the "Blue Coyote Idea", anyways some information from the "Blue Coyote Idea" That I'm going to include.

"It will cost 50" or more/or/ 15 platinums?

"You can roam around as a blue coyote" |and able to build? or just roam around (confirm)

Time for some additional information that is not included in the "Blue Coyote" Idea

I want to rephrase Coyote to Wolf because Coyote and wolf rather look much alike.
    So anyways, This is how it's going to be layed out if you want to buy it at the shop, Races-Animals-Wolf-Insert different kind of wolves,…

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. If u put a block down, then put the same block on the same spot as the one rapidly, it just appears to be just one block or just two. For example, I had 15 snow blocks, I placed one and then placed all of them rapidly on the exact same spot, i can only see 1 or only 2 blocks of snow. I dont know if im just placing it just behing the first block or is it a bug. Please respond :)

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

I wanted to fix this earlier, but some users complained that they were using this bug(/feature?) to combine multiple objects together. So, I’ll leave it open to the community whether I should fix this or not ;)

7. more enemies would be cool. maybe there should be stronger enemies and more player HP

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. The PublicPad's kinda boring at the moment, and yet it's 12plat! But here's an Idea:
    If a non-citizen enters a town using the PublicPad, nothing happens.
    If a Citizen enters a town using the PublicPad, fireorks go off.
    If an Official enters the town, 5 harmless lightning bolts strike down.
    If the Mayor enters his/her town, the town faces an Earthquake.
    If a Moderator enters a town via the PublicPad, regardless of citizen status, a harmless volcano erupts for like, 2 seconds.

These ideas would help with the glumness of PublicPads a lot.
    Please read this RobbyZ.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I think 8bitmmo should have servers based on where you live as in countries and/or language. To me it is pretty annoying having to watch on my screen Dutch (for example) words popping up on my screen. And it would be better for them as well to be able to a server based on their language. Though, I don't expect it to go through immediately as we don't have enough people online to have a populated server in every one. So think about it, please. Thank You

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

I would definitely like to do this for language and lag reasons, but like you say, doesn’t make sense to do it until server population is bigger

10. This fishbot is on IRC, And its a weapon of mass destruction, this would cost 50 gold and have 3 uses as a 1HitKO. It would be a ranged weapon of mass destruction >:3

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

I’m open to alternate payment setups, as long as their transaction fee is the same (or better) as credit card.

The problem with some of these alternate payment setups, is depending on country, as little as 20% of the payment will actually make it to me while the middle men take 80%.

However, I am considering bitcoin. If that’s a viable payment method, then add your votes here: https://8bitmmo.uservoice.com/admin/forums/150844-general/suggestions/2892337-bitcoin-currency

12. Could you add an option to reset your characters perception of 'z' so standing on z=240 would appear or feel like z=0? perhaps another solution would be to add a shortcut key that would allow you to type in the z axis and make the block align with your cursor.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I don't know whether or not I've mentioned this idea on User voice, but I really like it. The ability to choose a gender at start. It is very weird for a female playing this game to have to experience its adventures in a male body, especially since its an MMO game.
    At start, there should be a choice of male or female. Adding to that, for females, to make them look more feminine, we add a hair piece. It would be much easier to show your gender in that way instead of just blurting it out.

72 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. It should be in the accessories that protects you from damage. It has durability so it can break. When it breaks, the user can buy a new one. It can be 250 gold.

14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  15. Title actually really says it all. Just please install a /townhelp function -_- so no one actually needs to open the faq page. its easier and better this way.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Here's the picture of it and description:
    http://imageshack.us/scaled/landing/528/66652199.png
    Somewhere in wilderness near the edge you can find 4 strange, BIG blocks (on picture i shown they together and one of them)(personally i don't like their look, so you can redraw them)
    Once you stand in the middle of that 4 blocks you will teleport to new area - underedge hideout. 4 teleport blocks disappeared and moved to another part of the wilderness. Everything there is black, but there are invisible walls around you. You are alone. But suddenly, the dark lawyer cat appears and laughs in the darkness! He starts…

26 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. it would be a new server in the sky and if you fall off the land you would die and to get there you would need to ether need to use a telepad in the town root or you need to say /teleport sky land

26 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. When looking at clothes in the shop, there should be a button called "Preview". If you click this, it would show you what that item would look like on your character (i.e. if your character is wearing a red shirt and gray hat, and you click to preview the wizard hat, it would show your character with a red shirt and wizard hat). This would be useful for people who are buying clothes from the shop and want to see what they would like on them first so they don't end up buying something they don't like.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I realise how, being an indie developer making a free game, you need money, but I've drafted up a possible idea for free players to be able to make platinum without paying, while you still get the same sort of profit, if not more. Basically, what I'm thinking is a currency exchange. This is implemented in several thousand other online games and always seems to work. Basically, people post offers to sell platinum for gold. Let's say there are no offers. Somebody wants to sell their platinum (which should only be allowed in batches of one to indicate the best…

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. it would be cool if grass bushes and trees could grow in the wild (so we dont have to place them
    it would make the wild more wild and i wouldnt get sick of wallowing through mud

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)