Skip to content

General

FanArt: ALinkToTheFuture

Welcome to the 8BitMMO Suggestion Box!

For best results, please keep it one idea per post :)

Do not try to manipulate the voting system by creating fake accounts — you will get banned.

Thanks for your ideas!

----

As I'm no longer updating the game, I've set this ideas forum to not be able to receive new ideas.  Thanks for your many ideas and suggestions over the years, and hope to see you again on future projects :)

General

Categories

38 results found

1. RobbyZ/Sim9 no longer updates the game, and doesn't even give a single damn about it anymore. Don't bother wasting your time with ideas, they will never get added.

16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. ok so i came up with this idea the idea is to exchange gold for plats.
    and dont say that you can trade with other players.
    ok so some players dont have that money to get a plat even i because im just a KID!! for god sakes and my mum doesnt allow me to use her credit card so if you guys stop being lazy maybe you can make a great game!

19 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

you can trade with other players :)

You don’t need credit card though, via Steam Wallet Gift card or US Game-stop giftcard or prepaid visa or bitcoin you can purchase with cash.

3. It would be super cool if you could make an option to have a first person pov...

34 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Trololo his being A dick with me And hes not nice hes muting for his own fun just cuz he hates me tell me what to do I thinks mod still has to show respect to Players even if they DONT

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

If you have a complaint about a mod, please open a support ticket and include the date & time & server of the incident so I can check logs.

5. Okay, so before I start I just say that this game is awesome and you're doing a really good job. Continue the good work.

Now as you may have seen in the title, this idea is about plat. Now, before you ragequit and stop reading this, I must tell you that this is not the often suggested "free plat" idea. I know you need to charge for plat so you can pay your rent and can keep working on the project and keep providing updates with new features, content, and bug fixes. This idea isn't free plat. It's "easier plat".…

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

It’s possible I might eventually support an auction house as suggested elsewhere so it’s easier for players to trade gold for someone else’s plat, but I’m not going to offer free plat myself. I am looking at alternate payment mechanisms, including cash cards you can buy in grocery stores, or even BitCoin.

6. This will not effect the current system you have going, but I believe it would be fair if users were allowed to collect 5 free platinum for every 30 consecutive days logged in... This not only pleases all the users looking for a truly free (but full) experience, but also gives them a 'taste' of what the platinum can be used for. My theory is that most people would use them on doors and telepads, but how cool would it be to play for two months (hopefully building something great) and have your little zone upgraded into a town? maybe…

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. there is not enough PvE in the game right now, but what if we could fight a C.E.O of lol & lol inc. i was thinking that after the player kills 50 lawyer cats without die-ing, they should be able to warp to a office and fight a C.E.O that would take 3 hits to kill and give you 5 gold

14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. You can buy safe that costs gold, they can cost 300g-500g and can only store so much gold and plat (If you have) like max gold storage is 1000g. Can you make it happend Robbyz/Sim9? Can you? Please?

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  9. i personally think you should have rights if you don't pay for the awesome features payers get. there are a lot of people that cant spare money for donating, yet the love this game and want what most cant afford. donating should make it be easier to get items, not the only way to get them. i think that in order to solve this problem there should be a coin to platinum conversion system which in, platinum should cost 1,000 through 10k for 1 platinum. but i guess donators should get something special to be recognized by, maybe a in…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

To quote zloc quoting me :P “I gotta make a living [off this game] somehow. ;) But if players want to trade gold for plat items, that’s fine with me.”

10. this can simply NOT be more obvious: every door exept the normals costs plat. WHAT THE HELL? and dont bring me the HURR U CEN SEL PLET IETMS FURR GODL! because plat item sellers are BARELY on.
    just either make a new type of door costing gold or make a door that costs plat cost gold.. i understand the TOWN door costing plat though. my opinion is: make a door (maybe persmission to selected people door) or make a plat door cost gold. (my opinion either the private or fee door)

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  11. i have always wanted to make a game like realm of the mad god and other games like this one but i dont know what you use to make them

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I would like to be able to type in my username, press tab, type in my password.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You can tab in firefox, but chrome doesn’t seem to support it for some reason. Basically this is the browser stealing focus away from the java applet when you press tab… I don’t think there’s anything I can do about that unfortunately :(

13. This way people who can't afford membership would be able to get plat too. Maybe 1% of killed lawyer cats should drop plat instead of gold.

26 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Sorry guys! I have to charge for plat so I can pay the rent. That way I can keep working on the project and keep providing updates with new features, content, and bug fixes. Thank you for your understanding :)

14. because criticism must be done! (take lessons media molecule and facebook)

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. because you delay on reviewing ALOT. you should add some players (like me) to do it. PLUS (optional) you should do the voting in the game itself! i dont have facebook nor twitter.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Sim 9, hear me out. I am wimbs27. This game is great. You have made it really good. I am sure 100s of people sign up each day. But here is where the problem lies. It is not long-lasting. People will get bored with it and move on. I am sure you thought of that by now. You have to make it more interesting. Here are the most important ideas I have seen and some of my own. You need to have more enemies. If there was a video game with one enemy with only 1 form of attack would…

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

Thanks, these are some good ideas, but as stated at top of page, I need each idea as its own thread so I can see which ideas are most popular. Thank you :)

17. Hello, I'm really new to this game but I noticed something early on. Being lower income the option of paying for platinum is relatively out of reach so it would be nice if we could trade a considerable amount of gold for platinum. This idea will probably be shut down but while the game needs money to keep running it also needs devoted players. Spending several hours on the game accumulating gold for platinum would be a nice way of allowing players like myself to experience the full value of the game. It would still allow players who can pay…

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for the suggestion. As a small time indie dev, I’m also of low(/almost none? :P) income currently, so I feel your pain. Unfortunately, I do have to provide a strong incentive for players to invest money into the game so I can hopefully support myself soon, or I won’t be able to continue development at all.

18. Program the game so that it only generates underground dirt blocks as they can be seen. this allows you to dig into the ground, and still have minimal amounts of blocks in the game.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I think you should balance loot from monsters with buying gold for real cash. So it'll more of "I like this game, so I'll support starving dev" thing rather than "I need more blocks for my house and I don't like to kill lawyercats for eternity, so I'll just buy gold" type of deal, because I find latter scenario not fair to the players. Mind you Humble Bundle, despite the fact it was pay what you want deal raised WAY over 9000 :) of income, even though you theoretically could just paid one cent.

And while I know that for…

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Given some of the epic structures built by players who have contributed no cash, I think the balance is pretty good at current.

20. As you suggested I am suggesting. :P So, when you talked about this I assumed it would go like this: (1=White 2=Black 3=Red 4=Blue 5=Green etc.) However, the current layout offers a new idea. Now, I understand this would be difficult to implement but go with me on this. As the coloring stands, the current can be the pigmentation (skin color) of your character. Then, I was thinking of having T-shirts that would manipulate the color of the body square underneath the head of the character. So it would be like Brownish Head + Green T-shirt. See what I mean?…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1