Skip to content

General

FanArt: ALinkToTheFuture

Welcome to the 8BitMMO Suggestion Box!

For best results, please keep it one idea per post :)

Do not try to manipulate the voting system by creating fake accounts — you will get banned.

Thanks for your ideas!

----

As I'm no longer updating the game, I've set this ideas forum to not be able to receive new ideas.  Thanks for your many ideas and suggestions over the years, and hope to see you again on future projects :)

General

Categories

144 results found

1. I would like suggest a "Free-to-Play" version, so that people who are interested in the game can play, and can pay for a membership when they can afford it. In this economy, F2P is a pretty good thing.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  2. No sleep for you sim get to work lol.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  4. Houses: You should be able to buy special spaces where just you can build. Also add some more weapons and chairs. And the height should be standard.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. With the increase in popularity we need a /ignore function to deal with the increased chatter.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. What you should do is add an exp counter like: 22/50 or something along those lines. When the requirement is met add 1+ health or something like that.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  7. Essentially my previous ideas to prevent hostile takeover were slightly flawed but also relatively difficult to accomplish. So myself and some other players have discussed and come out with a new idea for the same issue.

Essentially my issue is this. As it stands now any blocks left out in the wilderness are at risk as a player who sets a town stone or expands over them may immediately take them. To me this is not acceptable.

With the majority of the game still open to settle there is utterly no excuse why someone should need to annex another players…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. there should be doors that open if u pay it its like buying a ticket to get to the cinema,and the owner of the door can go for free trought it and can get the money that others paid

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. So people can carry out private convos ingame, ex: /whisper (/w) account name here. Message here. Maybe make the whispered messages appear in purple or blue, something to catch your eye.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Nearly every chat (gaming or otherwise) has one and it's only natural that this games chat should have one too, I'm not just bringing this suggestion up for the sake of having it, i do actually want to quit seeing some peoples text.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. ok u know u have 1 town stone u should have multiple versions like:
    bronze townstone/village very small 50x50 cost 10kgold
    silver townstone/town 100x100 cost 5plat
    gold townstone/city 200x200 cost 10plat/original
    i hope this is a good idea ma name in game is kingkane2011

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  12. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. when its winter there should be snow on all blocks (except roofed ones) when its xmas everyone should get an xmas tree and then everyone gets presents some plat items! because some ppl dont like to spend their mone for theese games to have a cool thing...

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Okay, so it would be in the shop. It would cost... eh... 30 gold. So what it does is that if it were to be placed down, you can pick it up again. You press E when your on or near the checkpoint. The annotation it gives says, "Checkpoint loading successful" so if the checkpoint loading FAILS, then it should say "Checkpoint loading unsuccessful" making the user try again. When its a success, then whenever you die you don't go to root, but you go to your checkpoint. POSSIBLE bugs for the checkpoints is that you will not spawn on…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  16. I do not know how hard this would be to implement because I do not know much about programming Multiplayer stuff. But could you please add a thing where if you press Tab, it will show a list of all the online players?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. You put a username after you put /friend. It makes them become a friend. It will show a friends list.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Not sure if this was suggested already but this would be so cool if there was a weekly lottery with a big jackpot. All you have to do is enter a number between 1-1000 (can only enter once) and the number that is exactly (or the closest) to the winning number gets the prize. Prize can be gold or anything else you have in mind.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. HI this is mina8. For an Hour, I've beenfarming for 1000 gold for the Viking Hat and an extra 200 for the blue and red shirt. On the next day i logged in and found out that it wasnt saved. I checked the inventory, incase that i didnt just put it on. But it actually says that i didnt bought it yet.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

Sorry about this bug. I have emailed you a code to reimburse you for the lost gold, and will have a fix up in a couple hours or so.