Skip to content

General

FanArt: ALinkToTheFuture

Welcome to the 8BitMMO Suggestion Box!

For best results, please keep it one idea per post :)

Do not try to manipulate the voting system by creating fake accounts — you will get banned.

Thanks for your ideas!

----

As I'm no longer updating the game, I've set this ideas forum to not be able to receive new ideas.  Thanks for your many ideas and suggestions over the years, and hope to see you again on future projects :)

General

Categories

144 results found

1. Music, a game without music is tedious.... So, maybe add some music to the game.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. The pixel gun costs 100 and has 50 bullets.
    If you kill a lawyercat with each of 50 bullets,
    you will make a loss of 50 gold.
    That makes the pixel gun only useful in PvP.
    Maybe when you kill a lawyercat with a gun,
    it drops 2 gold?
    Or it could just have 100 ammo or 50 cost.
    Just saying.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Slime again. This time, Im talkin bout town stones. Yes, there have been MANY people talking about this, but heres my opinion. They (like other people have said) should cost gold instead of plat, But the price shoudnt be crazy like 1 million gold. I was thinking more, say, 1500 g. That seems fair. Pls vote fer me!

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Some background music, most likely and most often 8bit music. A key theme which runs throughout, or not! Different moods for different areas. All tailor made! Obviously, option to turn music "OFF"

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. When you click on the menu button there should be a home button.
    When you place a bed you should be able to have a list of Homes for if you place multiple beds. You can give a name to each home bed you have to keep your list of homes organized. Thank you for your time.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  7. the reason i want this idea to be done is that my dad uninstalled the java runtime plugin so i cannot play 8bitmmo. And i am not allowed to re install the java runtime plugin.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. i think someone else posted this but
    it would make buying plat for people without a credit card (basically minors) to buy plat
    and plus most of the time i am out doing something so it would be awesome to have it on iPod
    and as for it being a big lot of work
    possibly get someone like a friend to help you
    or you could use unity and make it a group project?

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

Actually, if you buy via Kongregate, they have a bunch of options, including mobile payment and if you are in USA then giftcard.

9. we need more levels like lev.1 and a little green exp. bar and each time you level up you unlock more things like health blocks and weapons.1 thing we need is holding the ringh click to move the screne

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  10. Please add an option to ignore all chat messages from players, but still have the ability to enter commands at the same time, thanks!

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  11. This isn't necessarily a idea so much as a request for land and permission to build by the spawn. When new players come in they are going to have questions, and if they are by themselves with no one there to guide them, they might get discouraged and leave. I know part of the fun is figuring it out yourself but still, it is helpful to have SOMETHING IN-GAME (I know you made a FAQ) for beginner's to fall back on. So, Robby Z, I wish to build such a repository of knowledge in the vicinity of the spawn point.…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  13. also you could type a number of gold amount to take one spot it would not work if you did not have that much gold do you like my idea?

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  14. If there is one disease that afflicts all of us on 8bitMMO it is the dreaded Roof Glitch disease. This virus invades its host and takes up residence in the host's optical nerves, causing mild hallucinations. The end result is that the victim can see the outside of the house although they are inside. Please work on finding a cure for this horrible disease Sim! I haven't been able to find the door outside for DAYS! :P But seriously, this needs to be fixed.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

After injecting patients with a variety of things I found laying about, and causing three deaths and one superhero, I eventually found a cure for the dreaded roof illness. Build 638!

15. Its a feature above pickup item where it says "sell active" where you click on a player to sell it to and they can say yes or no

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. A way to mute in-game chat and IRC chat.We just like got 2-3 spammer that was spamming alot now,and yeah.That's not fun we can't even read what the other say...And that suck

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Make a new log in that shows like 5 different servers and how many people are online. There would be more room for towns/players to play. You could also make special servers like all wilderness PVP server or team vs team war server.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Have a selection in options to turn off shadows to bypass the obvious shadow loading errors

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Add Lawyer Cat as an "item" in the Shop. They drop 1g so just make them cost 1g. Specifically used for PvP / spawning them around enemy bases. Make them so you can't spawn them inside a town, rather in the wilderness (around the town).

{Kind of like a pet to the owner, except it doesn't follow you, maybe even gives +5g if it kills a player?}

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You can now purchase LawyerCat CAT-5 Tubes & Congressional Lobbyist Slug Monster Spawners from the shop. Enjoy! Limit 2 per region.

20. I would like more of an atmosphere and music.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →