Skip to content

General

FanArt: ALinkToTheFuture

Welcome to the 8BitMMO Suggestion Box!

For best results, please keep it one idea per post :)

Do not try to manipulate the voting system by creating fake accounts — you will get banned.

Thanks for your ideas!

----

As I'm no longer updating the game, I've set this ideas forum to not be able to receive new ideas.  Thanks for your many ideas and suggestions over the years, and hope to see you again on future projects :)

General

Categories

144 results found

1. the way its done is: a level up increases 1 in hp
    every 2 levelups increases 1 in defence
    every 3 levelups increases 1 in offense
    to avoid unfairness, make it so that lower level players are invincible to higher level players unless they attack one!
    leveling up could also give new magical powers!

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. There should be chest and trade chests for gold . also make the world more natural so you don't have to buy as much. but keep store only things in store. Also add mob drops and peacfull mobs.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I've been suggesting this for a while. However, now that Porping's base has been ransacked I feel like the issue has come to light. This isn't the first person to lose things in their city because there aren't restrictions on citizens from the towns. Heres my idea.

1st class citizen: No restrictions on building or removing blocks
    2nd class citizen: No restrictions when mayor is in the town
    3rd class citizen: Can only add blocks on empty spots, no adding blocks above existing ones (z axis). Can only remove blocks owned by themselves.

Also there could possibly be restrictions on…

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Alright listen up y'all madman's here to describe his idea. So recently betaruler made a plat shop where you can buy items even while the seller is offline, i also helped with this. how it works is he has a feedoor and behind the feedoor is a publicbox with an item in it. you pay for the door and then you take ur item out of the box. There also is a tv in the room (i helped with this part) and after taking the item u turn the tv on so the buyers know the item has been bought…

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  6. 7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. It gets a little annoying (IMO) having to close and reopen the shop when you click the wrong category. So why not have a back button :)

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. In keeping with the sandbox feel of the game, include player made quests.

In the beginning it could be as easy as making chests where you can deposit money that can be picked up by anyone, and we can make signs with clues on where they are.

Further down the road it would be awesome to see more tools for this, like putting bounties on players and whatnot. Since the penalty for dying is so low (just respawning in Origin) there is a lot of fun to be had with this!

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. because the most fun part of 8bit-MMO is owning a town. And after seeing many other users have towns and getting tons of citizens and gold you start to question how fun the game is after you reach the max level 6. And some users may be tired of being one of the group of users that has to pay for a plot, rent, etc. They may end up leaving the game because they have already reached level six, built tons of cool structures, gotten the most powerful weapons. Like me, I want a Townstone so badly that I'm asking…

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  10. Pretty straight forward. We don't need to see "you got 1 gold" a billion times when farming. Especially when trying to have a conversation. You never know what messages you might have missed. Same with receiving and turning in a quest. That's what a quest log is for and you already read it in the big blue text box. We don't need it messing up our conversations. Or at least make options to hide those specific chat messages.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I understand that you need to make money somehow, But I'd really love to own a town, but I'm still young and cannot afford :. and I'm sure i'm not the only one that feels this way, but Maybe you can make it at a price nearly impossible to reach?(But still possible?) :)

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  12. Since you said something about building a bed in someones house, i hae come up with an idea: claiming plots. You should be able to type /plot claim (# x #). For example, you want to claim a little area. You can type /plot claim 16 x 16, to claim a radius of 16 lenght and 16 width.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  13. Something to allow you to store your unwanted items

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Say maybe killing monsters or beating quests give experience and maybe if you did quests before then maybe you get the xp?

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I think inventory is a problem! we should be able to purchase chests for gold in the shop to store our surplus blocks since nobody would want to lose their precious blocks for future building! it should be able to hold up to 2x the player's inventory (and since im sneaky, maybe buy super chests for platinum that hold 4x the player's inventory)

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. i like PvP but not when i am building. i go out in the wilderness, but no one is ever out there willing to fight. so all i am asking is a little room in the main town for a arena so i can fight people, and so people can watch other people to fight. it is 2 coins to enter the fight and 1 coin to watch for as long as you want. the winner would get all the coins from the fighter and we would raffle the coins for the people watching, and you can also put your…

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. My chat is spammed constantly with this message, how about a different colored +1 by my gold count so I don't have to see my chat constantly.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. "we need" the option to play key pad with O,L,K,;, control options

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  19. 5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Music, a game without music is tedious.... So, maybe add some music to the game.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)