Skip to content

General

FanArt: ALinkToTheFuture

Welcome to the 8BitMMO Suggestion Box!

For best results, please keep it one idea per post :)

Do not try to manipulate the voting system by creating fake accounts — you will get banned.

Thanks for your ideas!

----

As I'm no longer updating the game, I've set this ideas forum to not be able to receive new ideas.  Thanks for your many ideas and suggestions over the years, and hope to see you again on future projects :)

General

Categories

144 results found

1. I thought it was a great idea to add to the category of "Food" to the international shop. The purpose of having food is to be able to regain your health. Everyone knows it is extremely time elapsing to have to respawn to Root to obtain your health back. And the other purpose of Food in extended observation is to get more HP added onto your 8bitmmo player. It is what everyone is asking day 1 once they start the game. So yeah, give it a vote please.

18 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. You can use milky tracker to make music. It's very easy to use, and there are tutorials on youtube. You have the rights to the music you make, so you can use it in a game or even sell it.
    If I get good at making music in milky tracker I will send you the music, so you can use it.
    You could even make contests where players make music and the 3 best songs have a chance of going into the game, and the person who made them gets gold.
    Maybe you could buy the music from players with…

18 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  3. As it currently stands all the work that players have done outside of town is compromised. Should another player build a town stone they can essentially annex your structures and blocks and take them. This also means that roads and such can be split by a town blocking off long standing structures. Finally, if another town stone is set within the hypothetical expansion area of your town, it blocks expansion of the town in that direction forcing expansion to scew your town borders in any which direction. (Imagine that your town has been surrounded by 5 other towns in staggered…

17 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I find E really aggravating to use, and want to change it to another key. I want to change it to space and can't, as there is no way to map keys.

17 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. The new root is so lonely and takes away from the mmo feel. Father Robby please bring back the old root

16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. i think that there should be chests and owner chests normal chests is basically a inventory in your house and owner chests are chests but only you can open them. for crafting, im thinking stuff like wild trees which randomly spawn in the wilderness. which you can use to make new stuff, but you choose that part!

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I am a tad peeved to find I can't place a block because the camera is stuck in the center of the screen. Example:
    a=me building a tall structure
    +=where the camera is centered
    ------------------
    | a |
    | |
    | + |
    | |
    | |
    ------------------
    That's all. Good Sandbox. (kill the lawyer kittehs. yesss.)

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. This is how it works: Every player gets a special block. This block is untradable and is only obtainable once. Players put this block inside their house and when they want to get back to their house they type the command /home and they will be teleported to that block. (/home is already used to respawn but you know what i mean) It kinda acts like a teleport except you only need 1 block and you can teleport to it where-ever you are.

This block can be obtained by completing a certain quest from Draco (or any other introduction quest…

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. i want to set my home by doing /sethome and change the home name by doing /homename (input name here)

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  11. It would be awesome if we could get a template to create our own blocks, or the dimensions (Can't really just printscrn and see because they resize with resolution).

Blocks would of course need to be reviewed by RobbyZ or a mod to see if they match the games aesthetic before you add them.

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    • no ammo needed
    • no need to bend the bow
    • price of 50(?)-200(?) coins(!)
    • range: 6-7 squares
    • projectile speed: not higher than 5 squares/sec

For PvPbalancement:
    - the bow's shooting rate should be 25% lower than normal
    - moving speed should be lowered by 50% while shooting
    - bowusers should have -1 max HP OR swordusers +1 max HP

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. you could have it so when you kill laywer cats you get creative Exp and when you kill players/zombies you get PvP exp. I just think it would be easier to survive with HP ups. maybe you should add PvP health and creative health so the creative health is relative to mobs while PvP health is relative to players

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. You can level when you level you get gold for it like level 1 gets 10 and level two gets 20 and so on but when you log out you lose your Xp and levels to start new at level one. With no stats no one can Have More HP or anything just more coins. The reason the system restarts is so no one can get 1000 gold a level as that's way to much to get and then they keep getting higher amounts and that wouldn't be fair!

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  14. 10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

You can now purchase LawyerCat CAT-5 Tubes & Congressional Lobbyist Slug Monster Spawners from the shop. Enjoy! Limit 2 per region.

15. as title : give us an option to reconfigure key mapping. wasd is not used every where in the world. especialy on azerty keyboard (it's zqsd).
    thanks ;)

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. It would be better if we had a menu with keyboard shortcuts that we could customize, like everyone saying they want AZERTY support they could just change their bindings at the click of a key. I know how long it takes to code all the files for it but please make it happen

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. a new door that to open its needed to pay a fee
    like paying to see a museum
    the owner of door would set the fee and that gold would go instantly to the player when someone pay.
    and before opening with E, first hit in E would send a warning saying that this door haves a fee to enter and how much, hitting E again would open the door and pay the fee
    and that door would be opened for like one minute
    or one day for that player

thats my suggestion i just don't have a good name…

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I think that it would be wonderful if there was some way to warp back to the last bed you've slept in. (Once that's implemented, of course.) For example, in the menu there could be a "Home" button that warps you to the last bed you've slept in, so that I don't have to travel across Lawyer-cat infested territory whenever I want to get to my house from spawn.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  19. I think these would be easy: long tables, trashcans, Computer, or maybe a statue of an 8-Bit person. Those are just a few things. I'm just throwing stuff out there. there aren't enough things in the houshold items to really decorate a home.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)