Skip to content

General

FanArt: ALinkToTheFuture

Welcome to the 8BitMMO Suggestion Box!

For best results, please keep it one idea per post :)

Do not try to manipulate the voting system by creating fake accounts — you will get banned.

Thanks for your ideas!

----

As I'm no longer updating the game, I've set this ideas forum to not be able to receive new ideas.  Thanks for your many ideas and suggestions over the years, and hope to see you again on future projects :)

General

Categories

267 results found

1. Item hotkeys to switch to items in your inventory quickly would be amazing. For example, if you were building a house you could have all the blocks you are using bound to one of the 1-9 keys. Or, if you PVP a lot, you could have a hammer on 1, a sword on 2, pixel pistol on 3, and laser rifle on 4.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Upon shift-clicking an item in the player's inventory, a confirmation box saying "Are you sure you wish to sell this item for 1/5 of its original price?" with choices of "Yes" and "No" will appear.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  3. Whether this item costs gold or is dropped by enemies, a healing item would make it more convenient when traveling in the wilderness and boost economy (in the game).
    -Bear

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  4. Re-release Wild Coins as a Plat Item. Items could be placed anywhere so anyone with plat could also 'own' a wild coin that used to get dropped in the wild. Coins could be 1 plat and would generate a lot of revenue for the site as old players and new would be interested in this I'm sure. Charging plat for the item rather than gold would keep the item 'rare' but selling for a lot of gold could be an option too if you wanted to decorate a town with wild gold coins. - Value

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  5. Make a March Of Industry Item for the Game's Beta Testers
    This Could be Something Like a Box that can be used as a Shirt, Or Vladmir Putin's gym shorts.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  6. like if you play once a day for like a week, you should get like free gold or plat on friday! or something like that. (It would make more people play more frequently :))

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Add weapon/armor creation, perhaps leveling for creation of better armor. Players could level up and sell better armor/weps. Maybe custom-painted blocks and such also?

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  8. An individual selling command.

/sell <ItemName> (Make sure the name is the exact name of the item your selling.)

104 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. its like a mystery box but its 1.750k gold and itcan give you anyitem in the can and anyqantie but if its a very good item like 12 2k region expands make it so rare items will have a 1 out of a 20 to yours like it could show you got 4000000000000000000 region expands and say its failed and the make number of the qauntines of items would be 100

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  10. Maybe you can play drums and guitar, then start a digital band with others!

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  11. an item creator and enchanter option with an unlimited cap but it costs gold to get more powerful effects, it also gives people more of an incentive to buy gold. also add mythic effects that you can add to weapons for platinum.

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Hello, I'm Trololo with a great new idea, a MP or Market Place, the MP will be a place where you can insert a plat item (no gold items) and sell it whether you are on the game or not. You can also put it plat from your account to sell on the market place. Ex. If you have 100 plat and what to sell 20 you will be able to sell the 20 by setting a price and a max. limit of plat taken out of your account of what you want to sell.

Next, the market place…

51 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. The Idea : Make The Monsters Drop Items Example (Slugs=Sticky Liquid) ( Cats : Paws) And a Button that can Sell one item This Ideas Could Bring More players :

26 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I'd say add more player items, and then the ability to have more than one of an item, and then some way to use them as quest rewards/sell them.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Basically it goes by like this.

Script Blocks are in different kinds and used for different stuff, but they trigger actions.
    You "script" them via a GUI, and connect them to trigger different kind of stuff!

This would be very usable for Player-Made "adventure" maps!

Here is a set of my suggestions.

Script Blocks :

Player Detector Script Block (PDSB) : (yeah that is a long time). Player steps on the hidden script block and triggers an event. This also goes for Doors.

Spawner Script Block : Triggered by the PDSB, it spawns a certain amout of monsters. Can be…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Its very hard to trade gold if u couldn't control the amount...... Its very hard to use the "/" sign

maybe add a command:
    /tradegold <username> <Player> <item to be traded>

/tradegold-item yes
    /tradegold-item no

Also Add /sell (/sellallinv sells all but /sell sells one item)

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. and also new enemies my plan describes about people that are saying i combine all info and came to this the item should in new update must cost in gold thank you sir if you have accepted my idea

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  18. An easy way to make building quicker and making combat more interesting would be to make the number keys (1-9) hot keys that you could quickly access items without having to open your inventory.

To assign numbers to items you must open your inventory, click the item you want to assign a number to and while holding left click, press any of the 1-9 keys (just like halving the amount of items in a trade window). When you press the number that the item is assigned to, it would do the same as opening your inventory, and…

18 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  19. Alright listen up y'all madman's here to describe his idea. So recently betaruler made a plat shop where you can buy items even while the seller is offline, i also helped with this. how it works is he has a feedoor and behind the feedoor is a publicbox with an item in it. you pay for the door and then you take ur item out of the box. There also is a tv in the room (i helped with this part) and after taking the item u turn the tv on so the buyers know the item has been…

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  20. I think that players (Especially the newbies) should be able to delete a item from their inventory so they aren't stuck with the item(s).

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 13 14