Skip to content

General

FanArt: ALinkToTheFuture

Welcome to the 8BitMMO Suggestion Box!

For best results, please keep it one idea per post :)

Do not try to manipulate the voting system by creating fake accounts — you will get banned.

Thanks for your ideas!

----

As I'm no longer updating the game, I've set this ideas forum to not be able to receive new ideas.  Thanks for your many ideas and suggestions over the years, and hope to see you again on future projects :)

General

Categories

267 results found

1. If LawyerCats, and the things that you fight at the start are the ONLY enemies, we need more. I think that we should be able to fight harder enemies that give you more gold and drop items (i.e blocks).
    I think there should be bosses and also a way to make better weapons or just find them.
    Bosses should be REALLY REALLY REALLY hard to kill, but have a chance of dropping platinum :).
    Please take this into consideration!

25 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  2. More hair styles, shirts, hats, ants, shoes and more!
    There could also be magic items that grant special powers, or just weapon level ups!
    Also, there could be a shirt maker, where you can make your own shirt stuffs!

16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  3. you can sell items that you buy from to store

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  4. The Donation Bin would sit near the respawn area in Origin or possibly the market. This would be a place where you can throw any blocks you don't want and it would be up for grabs for anyone in the game. This way we could get rid of blocks we don't want in our inventory without having to just set them out in the wilderness or destroy them. Maybe the bin would only hold a certain amount of items and it removes them when at capacity based on value. Blocks will not be removed by a lower value block…

31 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Good idea, and would help with database clutter. May need to make it a disposal chute instead to keep down on the total active objects in-game.

5. I just remembered that when the 1st tutorial it said, use E to chat with NPC, so i think that you should really try to make a NPC town like in origin or sumthing. NPC's may buy ur blocks at greater value, sell u special items, and may even give you better quests. So think about it. - GodlyArrows

18 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  6. like new items and stuff like potatoes,corn, and other stuff food related also coffie :D

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 3 basic items isn't enough, I recommend having more modern furniture like fridges, stoves, sinks, baths etc. just basic stuff u see in your average home. Also having items what provide light like lamps would be a good Idea

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  9. Add the nether, to the game with:
    -Demonic cats(LVL.5)
    -Demonic Hipsters(LVL.7)
    -and Very angry rewiewers(LVL.10)
    -God Of The Nether (BOSS (LVL.12))
    Add more blocks:
    -Lava
    -Mud
    -Portal: an teleport, with black and red colors..
    Add more items:
    -Demon meat (restores 5HP)
    -Demon skin
    Add more armors:
    -Demonic shirt (with the flame colors..)
    -Demonic Sword (red and black, and have a more style :))
    -Nether hat (flame hat)

Thanks the reading.. If you have quest or need more ideas,
    or ask me to draw the textures, write here: Anonymus998@citromail.hu

/BAT/
                                                               (BlueAnonymusTeam)

21 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Like, say you wanted to make a hairstyle. You would make it in the customizer, and if you used about 20 pixels, it may cost more than if you used 5-10 pixels.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. make items like our townstones using 6 iron blocks any item can e finded in wild or buy it in the shop items cost 10 gold spawners craft it like 8 carpet any color and a monster egg monster eggs you get by killing monsters

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  12. I'm a noob and I accidentally bought a lot of carpets that I wont use so....
    I really just want my money back.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  13. I am a new user and i noticed the inventory gets cluttered very easily (things stacking on top of each other ect.) So if there were a actual divider between the items that would make getting to items alot easier.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  14. 6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. so my idea is just a toss around but it would be cool to have a mayor assign jobs for players and have the job title above the player name much like a title or maybe some kind of custom emblem <another idea for teams and guilds lol>. So say i would like 2 citizens to work as cops to make sure people arn't building on others lots, insulting others, etc. It would be cool to add something like a small job perk like for police, being able to report the person or something. I would suggest a jail but…

64 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Due to the lack of updates, a good idea would be to add a Rebirth system.
    In account creation check the box "Rebirthing Character". This will add a Rebirth button to your menu in-game, and will disable trading and safes (safes will have a "extra lock" that prevents other people from taking gold and putting it in), to avoid Cheat Rebirthing. To Rebirth, click the Rebirth button in your menu. A GUI will appear telling the requirements(listed below) and confirmation.
    Rebirth Requirements
    One Million Gold total on your account, in block value or not (If you donate, you don't need…

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  18. A beverage item that either restores 1-5 hp or gives you the affect of running as if on road for a short duration. Maybe also have the character spout little YAY!s over there heads if you do the latter.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  19. I get it, the idea of this game is to build and have fun doing it. But, many (like me) are looking for more, we wan't adventures! Of course it interesting and fun travel randomly to point X and maybe find something. But what if there would be more?

I suggest you:
    EVIL BASTARDS ACROSS THE WORLD!

So, what is it then? Well, hear hear.
    You should most defo create different kind of badass monsters. I'd say from 3 to 10 different ones.
    Each one of them could be different - some would be easier to kill than others, and…

27 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)