Skip to content

General

FanArt: ALinkToTheFuture

Welcome to the 8BitMMO Suggestion Box!

For best results, please keep it one idea per post :)

Do not try to manipulate the voting system by creating fake accounts — you will get banned.

Thanks for your ideas!

----

As I'm no longer updating the game, I've set this ideas forum to not be able to receive new ideas.  Thanks for your many ideas and suggestions over the years, and hope to see you again on future projects :)

General

Categories

94 results found

1. After watching game play of 8BitMMO I cannot wait to play the game and I cannot wait until months ahead of now to see what becomes of it.

I started thinking about the current wilderness as of now its just used as a place to build random things but It would be better used as an actual world and with that in mind I think that this game needs to be split up into parts.

Part one being the Hub World where players can meet up, go to shops around the city, and form guilds. There should be portals for…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  2. That you make raids, I dont know if any of you have played world of warcraft and raided, like that with mobs and Bosses and you get loot

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  3. At night mobs spawn everywhere expect public place like zoo or pvp arena and add torches when u hold them u see better at night and u can attack with it(2 damage)maybe it cost 50g but u can use it only 1 day and u and add some mobs like slenderman(a boss but rare) etc.Thank you for seeing this idea!hope u add it into the game anyways i forgot make the night like 30 minutes or so that will be creepy lol

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. play maybe a round of Realm of the Mad god. I think it would let you have new ideas for trees, mushrooms, weapons, and mobs. Also can I help you in the development of this game plz I have nothing to do this summer.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Furniture

Lamp - Emits light when activated
    Chair - Cozy little furniture
    Couch - Usable item: press E to sit

Day/Night Cycle

There can be a day/night cycle, to where random, weak mobs spawn in dark areas

Other Stuff

Street Lamp - Emits light at night
    Gravel - Decoration
    Fire - takes -1 damage and emits light

blackclaw727!!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  6. it makes it ezey to get to players and get it by killing mobs

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Items

Potions
    Swords + Bows + Guns + Axes
    Ability To Go Deeper Into World
    Paint
    Machines (Conveyer Belts, TVs, Etc.)
    Vehicles ( Planes, Cars, Boats, Etc.)
    Town War System
    Food ( Bread, Apple, Etc.)
    Drinks ( Water, Juice, Etc.)

Torch (Add Darkness If Adding Torch)

Blocks

Wood
    Stone
    Window
    Lava
    Shelfs
    Mud
    Fence
    Snow
    Leaves
    Spawners That Spawn New Mobs
    Decoy
    Pumpkin
    Painting
    Chest
    Fireplace
    Rocks
    Chest
    Fireplace

This is only a list of suggestions! Just something to think about!
    :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  8. I'm going to go right out and say it. I HATE PVP. If I want to pvp I'll go play a fps not a rpg. It makes a mess out of things and makes it much harder for the developers. The moment pvp is decided on it has to be catered to. That means balancing skills and equipment not only to game mobs but other players as well. It means having to decide what players gain and or lose due to pvp and it means way more complaints from sore losers or legit losers from lag or hacks and…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

Well, really depends on what the penalty for death is — if it’s just a respawn, it’s not a big deal. If you lose some stuff, then yeah, I can see it being nice to have non-pvp servers also

9. potato's could be rare wild mobs(no spawners)and when bitten by an npc potato theres a small chance (10 percent maybe?) that you will be turned into a were potato dosnt nead day and night just at random times

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. have TERRAIN instead of flat dirt and NATRUALLY OCCURING DUNGEONS and caves venture inside and find a WIDE VARIETY OF MOBS and at the end of trecherous PUZZLES and NEW TRAPS finally meet a wall that seems of nothing until you TURN YOUR CAMRA ANGLE to find the BOSS kill the boss and get some POTIONS to put in your HOTBAR and a CHEST with COPPER,SILVER and GOLD coins find a NEW WEAPON and some ARMOUR leave the dungeon and craft some new CRAFTING ADDONS with the MATERIALS you found in the chest underground
    to make some meepsand to…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  11. This game would be better if you could create a larger map area, as well as a few random dungeons with tons of mobs and rewards, as well as new a blocks that can only be found in dungeons or bought in shop. I think by adding dungeons, You could create a better sense of Adventure.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  12. so we can have a name and a title eg Gozuba the fierce (the the not necesary in some cases) or mabye make titles rare drops from mobs or earned by mabye killing 10000 revs or 100000 lawyer cats u can get a slayer title and even a trophy block u can place down to show off like a brief case coffee mug or revs magazine

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  13. my idea is that you could have an independence day special lasting froms 4 th july to august or whatever independence day starts in ur country. you should add in the update blocks of country flags ect ect
    add flags (customisability optional),guns,a radio that can call a war in your base random amounts of waves of hipsters with guns trying to destroy your base and so on with silly mobs with guns.and finnally add wings that cost 7 plat or more

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  14. make models or items like book shelfs but player made build a large scale of the item then using either platnum or gold(it will cost more in gold for each block used a couple gold to make the decorating fair it cant be in just platnum then with a bought item scale it down into a mini model of a train on its tracks a house a car bookshel model of ourselfs a christmas tree or even s television oh and on a seperate note what about every 100 or so cycles theres a mega cycle lasting 2 hours where …

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
1 2 3 5 Next →