Skip to content

General

FanArt: ALinkToTheFuture

Welcome to the 8BitMMO Suggestion Box!

For best results, please keep it one idea per post :)

Do not try to manipulate the voting system by creating fake accounts — you will get banned.

Thanks for your ideas!

----

As I'm no longer updating the game, I've set this ideas forum to not be able to receive new ideas.  Thanks for your many ideas and suggestions over the years, and hope to see you again on future projects :)

General

Categories

94 results found

1. 3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  2. armor, more mobs, ores and wood, craft weapons, guna, and bullets, regeneration and more :3

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. you could have it so when you kill laywer cats you get creative Exp and when you kill players/zombies you get PvP exp. I just think it would be easier to survive with HP ups. maybe you should add PvP health and creative health so the creative health is relative to mobs while PvP health is relative to players

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4.                 My super awesome 8bitmmo crafting system 

1st each type of  mob will drop one crafting material 100 less often than gold. like the lawercats  would drop whiskers. Hipsters coffee. Normal game reviewers magazines. And dires sharp foil

2nd 10 dropped materials can be crafted into a block.  Whiskers will turn into a pile o'whiskers
    coffee into a java block :). Magazines into a recycled stack. And the foil into a cutting block

3rd  1 of each material block will be crafted into paper money

4th 10 paper money is worth the equivalent 1 plat in store

5th crafting is done
    0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  5. where all the mobs are cats like: mutant cats, cat hipsters, cat revewiers cat everything and its a level 7 dungen

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  6. Make a new type of transponer for your pocket universe and town instead of detroying buildings, survive waves of mobs. This could be fun, until the player dies he/she will get xp and gold for the amount of waves they've survived. Basically the same principle as the normal transponder.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  7. can you have bigger gold rewards for quests and killing mobs because not everyone is capable of buying gold and gold runs out REALLY quickly.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  8. I might be wrong, but right now, the weapons have no stats.

Instead of just having "3+ damage", you could have more "Intimidate weapons stats".

For example...

The duelist- 6+ damage towards players
    Only does 1 damage to Mobs

The healing staff- Allows you to regenerate 1 hp every 30 sec
    5+ Max HP

Does 2 damage

50% Minus Max speed

The bloody club- Does 6 Damage

Take 2+ extra damage from hostiles and Players

I hope this has give to you an Idea to Improve this game :3

Regards-

Ragnolf

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Make it to where there is day normal and all that night when lawyercats hitspers and mabey other things spawn, raining where it just rains and its foggy, thunderstorm there you hear lightning and finaly TORNADOE!you hear a loud noise and a tornadeo comes and will pick up mobs and blocks on its path but is the blocks are connecter to the ground it has no effect. another thing if it is day and there are mobs they die and drop wild coins.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. For example, if you loan someone gold, half of the gold they make from killing mobs goes to you until the loan is paid back. Interest is optional, depending on the person making the loan.
    Active loans a player has should be visible to others, to prevent someone fooling people into giving them infinite gold.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  12. Events where mobs periodically attack the town you live in or own. Prizes for successful defence could be gold or weapons. Something more needs to be happening in the world and the towns. This is a suggestion for something to be going on that players will like.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  13. Try A Shaded in version of mobs and players under the roofs to reduce the glitchyness.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  14. more weapons, levels, blocks, mobs, hats,shirts,races,glasses,traps and quests!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  15. everyday u come to do quests or farm or chatting....would'nt it be boring? i suggest that u can make some new blocks or new weapons and make the mobs more and some easter eggs(sercets)and yea more mobs THANK FOR READING THIS IDEA

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  16. When you update the game, you could do it in themes.
    For example:

Medieval Update
    -Blocks (Hay bale, Dungeon stone, Corrupted dungeon stone, Compacted dirt floor)
    -Mobs (Horse, Donkey, Dragon, Sorcerer, Wizard, Dark sorcerer, Dark wizard, Sorcerer of light, Wizard of light, Archer, etc.)
    -Weapons (Longsword, Shortsword, Bow, Dark bow, Bow of light, Torch, Crossbow, Boomerang, Boomerang of BOOM (explodes))
    -Torch is Melee, but also throwable.
    -Ammo (Holy arrow, Evil arrow, Fire arrow, Crossbow bolt)
    -Magic and Mana (Holy fire, Evil fire)
    -Armor (Knight armor, Wizard armor, Sorcerer armor, Archer armor)
    -Animations and Sounds:
    --Horse gallop and neigh,…

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. so the people playing can have more fun playing around with the mobs and creating maps.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  18. Wail i was player the game,i noticed that getting money was hard. just to build an 8bit (to scale) Link had coasted around 1000. I was thinking about ways to get money, as grinders stop working after about 5 minutes.
    One suggestion to add mobs that cant be spawned, and only spawn where blocks haven't been placed. These could be cows, chickens, or just a tough enemy that has a 70% chance to drop gold.
    another idea would be to have crates, or something like gold blocks fall, and pressing E on them would give you a random amount…

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Make a server dedicated to a survival world, this server would function like the potato and the main server.

1.)Players can try and gain weapons and building materials through killing mobs.

2.)This could lead to new weapons added into the game. Such as the mighty bow and arrow, new melee weapons etc etc.

3.)Since it's going to be a survival world, new mobs could be added into these worlds, such as bosses! With a higher health status than the game revier.

4.)Mobs can drop items such as weapons, food, and blocks.

5.)A hunger bar could be…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. After watching game play of 8BitMMO I cannot wait to play the game and I cannot wait until months ahead of now to see what becomes of it.

I started thinking about the current wilderness as of now its just used as a place to build random things but It would be better used as an actual world and with that in mind I think that this game needs to be split up into parts.

Part one being the Hub World where players can meet up, go to shops around the city, and form guilds. There should be portals for…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →