Skip to content

General

FanArt: ALinkToTheFuture

Welcome to the 8BitMMO Suggestion Box!

For best results, please keep it one idea per post :)

Do not try to manipulate the voting system by creating fake accounts — you will get banned.

Thanks for your ideas!

----

As I'm no longer updating the game, I've set this ideas forum to not be able to receive new ideas.  Thanks for your many ideas and suggestions over the years, and hope to see you again on future projects :)

General

Categories

267 results found

1. I think that players (Especially the newbies) should be able to delete a item from their inventory so they aren't stuck with the item(s).

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  2. Alright listen up y'all madman's here to describe his idea. So recently betaruler made a plat shop where you can buy items even while the seller is offline, i also helped with this. how it works is he has a feedoor and behind the feedoor is a publicbox with an item in it. you pay for the door and then you take ur item out of the box. There also is a tv in the room (i helped with this part) and after taking the item u turn the tv on so the buyers know the item has been…

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  3. they would be in the shop and they are 1 item the digging tools item would allow you to dig into the ground block you could not destroy and the climbing tools item would allow you to climb grass blocks and climb the ground blocks you could not destroy and it does not work on any other kind of block and to use it you have to walk into a block and also please do not make this item cost plat

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  4. I create my new weapon for the game 8 bit MMO in "Makepixeart.com".

Skill of this weapon.
    1) Type: Sword
    2) Name: "The Diamond of Sky"
    3) Price: 50 gold
    4) Damage: 2/hit, + 25% for microstun
    5)After death, enemy got a wings, and fly to the sky.
    6) Screen of item: http://i.imgur.com/u47JaeP.jpg

510 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I Have A LOT Of Trash In My Inventory, Like Unwanted Keys & Stuff, & I NEED A Way To Get Rid Of Them. Maybe A New Tab In The Menu That Opens Your Inventory And When You Click On A Item It Asks; "Are You Sure You Want To Delete This Item?", Also I Think Something Like This Is Completely Ok. Thank You For Reading This And If You Like The Idea Please Like, Thank You! :D

14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  6. Would have to be a expensive one use item.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hmm, this could be used to grief… but I do know it’s annoying to have immobile blocks in the way of your projects by players who are no longer active.

7. Like signs you can buy an npc. You have simple options like make it a shop keeper with price settings, or make a quest (that actually appears in the quest log).

Quest Ideas.
    Talk to another NPC. Deliver item. Kill something. Most quests are a combination of those 3 things in some way.

Rewards.
    You can give them treasure(items or gold) with which they can reward the player.

72 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. You know, crates, boxes, drawers. After opening these you'll be able to store things from your inventory here, so it won't be cluttered.

Of course you won't be able to store/take from storage of others to prevent stealing.

79 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. IT COST 3000 GOLD (LOOKS LIKE CHOCLITE EGG)
    WHEN YOU CLICK (e) CLOSE TO IT YOU WILL GET ANY PAT ITEM
    + WHEN EASTER THAT EGG COSTS 500 G
    PLEASE VOTES

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. The Boss Battles will spawn once every 5 minutes...They are tough.
    In the Lawyer Cat Dungeon, you will face Cheef Juztis Cat. Cheef Juztis has a claw swipe for 2 damage and a hammer smash at 2 damage to everyone in range. 10 health. Has a "boss loot box" behind him that looks like a purple box. It is locked until the boss is defeated and contains...
    (Common) 100 Gold
    (Common) 100 Concrete blocks
    (Common) Blue Sword
    (Uncommon) Zombie potion, a way to use Zombie transformation at any time
    (Uncommon) Small Key spawner
    (Rare) Lawyercat spawner

The next boss is…

79 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. How about for a large amount of money, players can buy an item that allows them to trade a million gold or something for plat?

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  12. A like, kind of workshop that would cost lots of gold or even money to customize your player. Like, what if you want to be... dracula with horns, you could design it there.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  13. HELL?!?

Add the nether, to the game with:
    -Demonic cats(LVL.5)
    -Demonic Hipsters(LVL.7)
    -and Very angry rewiewers(LVL.10)
    -God Of The Nether (BOSS (LVL.12))
    Add more blocks:
    -Lava
    -Mud
    -Portal: an teleport, with black and red colors..
    Add more items:
    -Demon meat (restores 5HP)
    -Demon skin
    Add more armors:
    -Demonic shirt (with the flame colors..)
    -Demonic Sword (red and black, and have a more style :))
    -Nether hat (flame hat)

Thanks the reading.. If you have any problempls write a comment

/BAT/
    (BlueAnonymusTeam)

272 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Just like the buy box you set a number, and type the name of the item you want to buy using the Sell Box. Then someone can sell you the item for the desired price. The money comes from the player who places the box's balance. Or, you could place a safe next to the Sell Box and the funds would be supported by the safe. Only one item could be sold so that people cannot steal all of the buyers money.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  15. A special weapon (or item) specially thought for killing lawyer cats (maybe other enemies).
    Gold drop chance increases when used, and just as the gun, its lost upon death.
    I would expect it to be expensive.
    The catch is that you have to be a good lawyercat hunter to get profit of the item.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  16. You should add in items such as a trap door, transportation, and party blocks to start with. I think the most important thing to add in is leveling up, so that people can have more than 3 maximum health and fight stronger foes. You should also add in more quests that require going into certain dungeons, I had an idea for the first one which has beetle foes. The dungeon would look very old and have moss, vines, cobweb, and cracked stone everywhere, the first enemies I thought of would be called baby beetles and would be weak and…

17 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. A chest or vault/safe that you can add an item (or several items) with a price, opens a UI window like the current "admin" shop, with the items and price. Shops buyable by players.

Would encourage economy, sharing and community!

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I thought it would be pretty cool if you were to have the "Click & Drag" method in 8bitmmo. Simply choose an item from your inventory and once you exited the inventory, from there you will be able to click at a starting point and drag along with your mouse to the end point. I just posted the idea because many people have been talking about it in the game. Vote.

16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I suggest that laywercats and other mobs should be able to drop items or we can mine stone from mines to make items for ourselves instead of buying everything

16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I understand that you need to make money somehow, But I'd really love to own a town, but I'm still young and cannot afford :. and I'm sure i'm not the only one that feels this way, but Maybe you can make it at a price nearly impossible to reach?(But still possible?) :)

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →