Skip to content

General

FanArt: ALinkToTheFuture

Welcome to the 8BitMMO Suggestion Box!

For best results, please keep it one idea per post :)

Do not try to manipulate the voting system by creating fake accounts — you will get banned.

Thanks for your ideas!

----

As I'm no longer updating the game, I've set this ideas forum to not be able to receive new ideas.  Thanks for your many ideas and suggestions over the years, and hope to see you again on future projects :)

General

Categories

267 results found

1. these new missions would give you non H shop items like the fart

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  2. You have 1 chance in 1 day to play in it. You can get a prizes: Gold and some not rare items, (and some rare items, but it's very hard to get). And donate for more chances to play in it The Wheel of Fortune. It will be cool!

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  3. I had a idea of more Turret Blocks

Red Turret: Just a regular Turret

Orange Turret: This Turret makes people nearby on Fire and does 2 damage per 3 seconds

White Turret: Does the same as the Orange but does 5 damage per 1 1/2 seconds

Green Turret: This Turret only hits Monsters if you want one monster then type /mon # then it will say for Example: I will now kill Hipsters if you want all monsters if it's on one monster type /mon reset

Extreme Red Turret: does lvl 2 hp damage

Ultimate Blue Turret: does lvl 3…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  4. Essentially my previous ideas to prevent hostile takeover were slightly flawed but also relatively difficult to accomplish. So myself and some other players have discussed and come out with a new idea for the same issue.

Essentially my issue is this. As it stands now any blocks left out in the wilderness are at risk as a player who sets a town stone or expands over them may immediately take them. To me this is not acceptable.

With the majority of the game still open to settle there is utterly no excuse why someone should need to annex another players…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I hate seeing players (like Apocalypse Evil) quit forever because plat costs money, and some players would like to have a transfer system from plat to gold. Sim, seriously, nobody sells plat items anymore. Please add the transfer system!

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  6. use special powers like mega hit tunder hit ice hit now to use these powers you need special items but only by bosses in my bosses sugestion so be carefull cause if you start to say bad words the powers will turn into tnt it will kill you

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  7. the workshop can be sued to make bigger houses and model 4 blocks are placed and every blocks withing them along with u is taken to a more 3d garage where u can float fly hover levitate the camera and when your down paste the block back in the intended spot or move it(can also be used to move houses great distances if someone throws down a town stone in thee wilderness and u don't want to break it brick for brick pack up and place it down somewhere else..i realy like the idea of gadgets and items that…

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
1 2 10 11 12 14 Next →